below the grates that's catching every last drop.
1500多升的大桶会接住融化下来的每一滴水
Proceed.
开始吧
T minus three.
倒计时 三
Two.
二
One.
一
It's working!
管用了
Applied science is a beautiful, beautiful thing!
应用科学真的是很美好的东西
I must say, that is excellent work.
我必须说 很出色
Well done, Dr. Hodgins.
干得漂亮 哈金斯博士
You are king of the lab once again.
你又一次成为实验室之王了
Ugh, God, just when I think I've seen everything.
天啊 我还以为我什么都见过了呢
It's like you're rootering a pair of lungs.
你简直像是在挖肺
Yeah. The interesting thing is,
是呀 有趣的是
I'm not seeing any river water.
肺里好像没有任何河水
No dinoflagellates or micro-algae
这个肺部组织中
in any of this lung tissue.
没有腰鞭毛虫或是微型藻类
Well, that means, then,
这也就是说
that that behavioral analyst was right,
那个行为分♥析♥师说得对
that this was a body dump.
这是弃尸
So I'm guess things are better between you and Hodgins?
我猜你跟哈金斯现在关系好些了
Oh, yeah, they are.
是的
It's just this is totally not me.
不过这手链完全不是我的风格
Well, it's totally me, so no complaining.
太是我的风格了却没人送我 所以我不会抱怨
Yeah, I appreciate that he's trying.
我很感激他的努力
It's just, it's not like it was before.
只不过 现在还是跟以前不一样了
We're not...
我们
intimate.
不亲密了
Give it time.
多给他点时间
I'm sure he'll engage with you when he's ready.
我相信等他准备好了就会有所行动的
And you'll be right there when he does.
而你也会陪在他身边
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, hey, what about... what about her?
那 那她呢
Her?
她
Yeah, for an I.D.
没错 可以用这个查死者身份
I mean, if a guy gets a tattoo of a woman's face on his arm,
如果一个男人的胳膊上纹着一个女人的脸
then she probably meant something to him, right?
那她大概对他有些特殊意义 对吧
You want to run your facial recognition software
你想通过面部识别软件查找
on the tattoo?
这个纹身中的女人
If we can find her,
如果我们能找到她
then maybe she can give us an I.D.
也许她能告诉我们死者是谁
Okay, so when's the big date?
什么时候约会啊
There's not gonna be any date.
没什么约会
That's not what I heard. I heard you say "Yes."
我听到的可不是这样 我听到你答应了
What was I supposed to say? She blindsided me.
我还能说什么 她攻我不备
Who the hell asks someone out in front of another person?
哪有人当着别人的面提出约会要求的
Well, you know, shrinks tend to be a little bit crazy.
你也知道 心理医生都有点疯
And you know what they say about the crazy ones in bed.
你知道大家都说疯疯的人床上功夫好
No.
不
Look, things are going great with me and Jessica.
我跟杰西卡之间进展得很顺利
I don't want to mess that up.
我不想把事情搞砸
You got something?
有线索了吗
Yeah. Angela's sending me, uh,
安琪拉查到了死者身上
an I.D. of the tattoo of this lady,
纹的那个女人的身份了
Lissa Bowman, Bethesda, Maryland.
马里兰州贝塞斯达的丽萨·鲍曼
Lissa Bowman -- why does that name sound familiar?
丽萨·鲍曼 这个名字怎么这么耳熟呢
Huh, maybe you had coffee with her.
没准你跟她一块喝过咖啡
You're good, you know that?
你很厉害知道吗
All right, you mind taking that one?
好吧 这次你自己去可以吗
I'm gonna go, uh, sort out this date thing with Karen.
我要去跟凯伦把约会这件事解决了
No problem. You better nip this in the bud, huh?
没问题 你最好把这件事掐死在萌芽中
Because, before you know it, coffee turns into lunch,
因为还没等你反应过来 咖啡就变成午饭
and then lunch into dinner,
午饭就变成晚饭
and then the candles are burning low
然后就整晚
all night long.
黏在一起了
Yeah, it's got to be Frankie.
肯定是弗兰基
He got that tattoo when we were vacationing
我们有一年在南部海滩度假时
down in South Beach one year.
他去纹的文身
That's also where I was born. Really?
那也是我出生的地方 是吗
So when did you first notice your husband went missing?
那你是什么时候发现你丈夫失踪的呢
A week ago.
一周前
I didn't really think much of it,
我没想太多
'cause he's often out of town for work.
因为他经常会出差
Mm-hmm. And what kind of work did he do?
他是做什么工作的
Frankie was what you would call a fixer.
弗兰基是个清道夫
And his clients were nothing but top-shelf.
他的客户都是高端人士
Politicians and CEOs, athletes.
政客 执行总裁 运动员之类的
He even had a handful of movie stars.
甚至还有不少电影明星
Right, okay. So his job was to use
好吧 所以他的工作就是
whatever means necessary
用一切必需的手段
to make sure his client's problems went away.
来确保他客户的问题消失
Frankie always tried to keep me safe by not telling me
弗兰基为了保护我
too much about what he was doing.
一直不告诉我他的工作内容
I just wish Frankie had taken such good care of himself.
我只是希望弗兰基也能这么好好照顾自己
I'm gonna need to talk to somebody at his work.
我需要找他的同事谈谈
You should talk to Kerry,
你应该去找凯莉
his assistant.
他的助理
I'll get you her number.
我把她的电♥话♥号♥码给你
Right.
好的
Here you go.
给
Agent Booth,
布斯探员
you find who did this, you hear me?
你一定要找到凶手 听见了吗
You find them, and you make them pay.
你找到他们 然后让他们付出代价
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
In examining the cleaned skull,
检查清理好的头骨的时候
I identified some perimortem stellate fractures
我发现牙槽突 上颌骨
to the alveolar process, the maxilla
还有下鼻甲上有一些死亡前
and the inferior nasal conchae.
造成的星状骨折
Fractures which are indicative of blunt force trauma.
这些骨折说明是钝器伤造成的
I believe cause of death was due to intracerebral hemorrhage.
我认为死因是脑内出血
I concur.
我同意
Good work.
表现不错
I see your daughter did well.
你女儿的成绩不错嘛
Oh, yes.
是啊
We're very proud of her.
我们很为她骄傲
I, too, received nothing but top marks at her age,
我是她那年纪的时候 成绩也是很突出的
in every subject matter.
每门课都是
Of course, standards were much higher
当然 我读一年级那时候
when I was in first grade.
标准可比现在高多了
A point of fact, I actually was exemplary in all my subjects.
我那时才真的是每门课都很杰出
What do you mean "standards were higher"?
你说那时候标准更高是什么意思
Well, take this E-plus Christine received in Art.
就比如说克里斯汀艺术课的这个E+吧
Look at that drawing.
你看看她的画
The lines jitter.
线条不流畅
The color palette is either primary or mud brown.
调色除了基本色就是泥土色
She hardly applied any shadowing techniques at all,
一点阴影也没有画
which I certainly did at her age.
我在她那年纪已经懂画阴影了
Objectively speaking, I'd have to give her work a "G,"
客观来讲 她这幅画只能拿个G
for good. At best.
代表优秀 不能更高了
Are you criticizing my daughter's art?
你这是在批判我女儿画的画吗
And her math skills.
还有她的数学水平
I mean, look at that stick figure,
你看那堆木柴似的东西
which I can only presume is you.
我猜她画的是你吧
It has 14 fingers.
她竟然画了14根手指
And while polydactylism is a real thing,
尽管确有多指畸形这种疾病
I hardly think it applies here.
我并不觉得它适用于这幅画上
Dr. Wells, you can go,
威尔斯博士 你可以走了
and have Dr. Hodgins swab the skull for particulates.
请让哈金斯博士收集一下颅骨上的颗粒
Oh, I already did that before I came in here.
我来之前已经办完了
But that shouldn't surprise you.
这应该是你意料之中的吧
After all, I am exemplary in all my work.
毕竟我在工作方面一向杰出
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表