two stabs with identical force.
同样的力度刺了两次
It's quite feasible that our killer
很可能凶手用了
used a nail gun.
射钉枪
Booth is going to visit a suspect right now
布斯正要去见一位嫌疑人
who works as a contractor.
他是个房♥屋装♥修♥承包商
I-I'll let him know immediately.
我马上就告诉他
All these killings over loved ones...
这些情杀...
maybe this is why I'm still single.
或许这就是我独身的原因
Look, are we talking about our suspect
我们这是在谈嫌疑人
or are we talking about Agent Andy here?
还是在说安迪探员
You're still hung up on that?
你心里还挂着那事呢
On what, being killed? Yeah.
什么事 被杀了吗 那当然
Look, maybe Dr. Brennan was just
或许布纳恩博士只是
going through something in her writing. Okay.
只是在写作时经历了什么 好吧
That doesn't make it okay to off me.
这也不能作为把我弄死的理由
Look at the alternative.
换个角度想想
I mean, we are headed to the house
我们正在去一个被冷落所以
of a neglected wife who cheated
背着她有谋杀嫌疑的丈夫出轨的妻子
on her murder-suspect husband.
所住的房♥子
Dr. Brennan got it out through her writing
布纳恩博士在书里就发泄了
and you guys are strong as ever.
你们还是一如既往的美满
Still mad, though.
还是很恼火
Craig Smith, FBI!
克雷格·史密斯 联调局
Front door's open, coming in!
前门没关 进来了
Craig? Anybody home?
克雷格 有人在家吗
You think he split?
你觉得他逃走了吗
His truck's there.
他的车在那儿
Come on!
不是吧
Okay, man cave.
在男人洞穴
Yeah, we'll see about that, tough guy!
我们走着瞧 难搞的家伙
Try it again, I'll rip your face off!
你再敢这么干 我就把你脸皮扯下来
That's a load of crap! Just make the trade!
一堆屁话 快点交易
Craig Smith, we need you to come with us for questioning.
克雷格·史密斯 你要跟我们去接受问话
Hold on, I'm in the middle of a big trade.
等等 我正在做一笔大交易
No, no, pal, okay, put the phone down.
不不 哥们 把电♥话♥放下
Hang it up, step away from the computer, let's go.
挂线 离开电脑 我们走
I only need a few seconds!
我只要一会会
Okay, listen, let's go. Come on, man.
好了 我们走吧 快点哥们
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm in the middle of a trade! Come on.
我正在做交易呢 别这样
You have no idea what you just did!
你根本不知道你刚才干了什么
You might've just cost me the whole season!
你可能毁了我的整个赛季
Hey, wait, whoa, whoa, slow down. Wait a second.
等等 慢点 等一下
You tried trading an RB1 for Wallace?
你试图用一号♥跑卫交换华♥莱♥士♥吗
What, are kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧
No wonder you came in last last season.
难怪你上赛季垫底
That's a horrible trade.
这交易太不高明
Get off me!
放开我
Let me go or so help me God!
天哪 快放了我
Whoa, hey, look at that.
看看
There's the temper that we saw
这就是我们在那段树林里拍的
in the paintball video in the woods.
彩弹录像里看到的脾气
And look at that, it's his trusty nail gun.
看看 这是他可靠的钉枪
If you don't let me go, I'll... Take my advice.
如果你不放开我 我就 听我一句
Whatever you're about to say, don't.
你想说的话最好别说出口
He'll let you up once you calm down.
你冷静下来他就放开你
You ruined my trade!
你毁了我的交易
Well, you got a lot more problems
哥们 你现在的问题比
than a fantasy football league, pal.
一个梦幻橄榄球联盟严重多了
Yeah, like how it drove
例如它是如何把你的老婆
your wife into Ross's arms.
送到罗斯怀里的
Somebody with a temper like yours must've flipped out
脾气跟你一样的人在发现她出轨的时候
when you found out that she was cheating on you.
一定气疯了
How would you react?
那你会怎么反应
Are you gonna let go now?!
你放不放手
Come on.
过去
In a minute, okay?
再等会儿 好吧
So how did you react, huh?
所以你当时什么反应
Did you go pay your little fantasy football kid a visit?
你上门去找你的梦幻橄榄球小伙伴了吗
Yeah, but not to kill him.
对 但不是去杀他
So, you just drove out to see him
所以你只是去找他
to politely ask for an explanation?
好声好气地求个解释吗
No, I told him I would forgive him
不 我告诉他如果给我他队里的四分卫
if he gave me Aaron Rodgers, his fantasy quarterback.
阿隆·罗杰斯 我就可以原谅他
Whoa, wait a second.
等一下
You wanted him to give you a quarterback
他睡你的老婆
for sleeping with your wife?!
你却要他给你个四分卫就好吗
He's a premium quarterback!
那可是个顶级四分卫
And I deserved him!
是我应得的
You deserve that and more, Craig.
你应得的可不只这个啊 克雷格
Take it easy, we couldn't do the trade anyway.
放松点 反正也没做成这笔交易
It was considered collusion.
这被当做共谋了
Right and your little peace offering didn't go through.
没错 而且你的小小要求没被满足吧
So? So that means you still have a motive.
所以呢 意思是你还是有动机
Let's go, pal, come on.
走吧 哥们 快点
Let's go, come on.
走吧
Booth has Craig Smith in custody.
布斯拘留了克雷格·史密斯
Unfortunately, we still don't have hard evidence.
可惜我们还是没有确凿证据
Well, I may have found something in the carpal bones.
我可能在腕骨上找到了什么东西
There appear to be puncture wounds
在大多角骨和钩骨上好像有
on the trapezium and hamate
和肩胛骨上的穿刺伤
similar to those found on the scapula.
相似的伤口
Looks like they were both
他们都像是由相同的
caused by the same cylindrical murder weapon.
圆柱形凶器所造成的
But these stabs were inflicted with much less force.
但这些刺伤用的力度要小得多
Yeah, and the distance between punctures
对 而且穿孔之间的距离
is approximately three centimeters.
约为三厘米
Which means the murder weapon made two stabs at a time.
也就是说凶器一次性可以打两个洞
So we're looking for a two-pronged weapon.
所以我们在找的是有两个尖头的凶器
Hodgins just sent results from the defecation.
哈金斯刚把从排泄物得到的结果送过来
It looks like the coywolves recently feasted on...
好像郊狼最近享用了
Sus domesticus.
家猪类
They ate pigs?
它们吃了猪
Perhaps they got into a farm?
可能它们进了个农场
No, these pigs were cured with salt.
不 这些猪被腌制过
I know the murder weapon.
我知道凶器了
You do?
是吗
I see it now as well.
我现在也知道了
Two prongs,
两个尖头
cured meat.
腌肉
Dr. Mayer, you should be the one to call Booth.
迈耶博士 给布斯打电♥话♥的人该是你
Good work.
干得漂亮
We found a lot of angry messages to you
我们找到了许多罗斯在被杀前
from Ross that were sent before he was murdered.
给你发送的愤怒信息
That doesn't mean I killed him.
这也不能说是我杀了他
Commissioners of every league
每个联盟的理事
deal with angry messages all the time.
都一天到晚和愤怒信息打交道
You know, you had every right
因为你有权
to veto that Aaron Rodgers trade.
一票否决交易阿隆·罗杰斯
I mean, that would've been collusion.
那足以构成同谋
Any commissioner would've vetoed that trade.
是个理事都会否决那笔交易的
But that must've been the last straw for Ross,
但这是罗斯的最后一根稻草
who wasn't happy with you as commissioner.
他对你作为理事的感到不满
That's why Ross went to confront you at the sandwich shop.
这也是罗斯在三明治店和你吵起来的原因
And when you didn't approve the Aaron Rodgers trade,
当你不批准交易阿隆·罗杰斯
he was gonna oust you as commissioner.
他想把你从理事的位置上推下来
You can't prove anything.
你没办法证明
That's when a fight escalated.
于是那时争吵升级了
You grabbed your little meat holder there
你抄起你那里的小肉叉
and stabbed him two times.
刺了他两下
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表