Look, if you need someone to vouch for Aubrey,
如果你需要有人替奥布里担♥保♥的话 我可以
he's the best around.
他是这里最出色的探员
Aubrey's not the problem.
问题不在奥布里
Strange as it sounds,
虽然这听上去很怪
concerns have come up about your heritage.
但是他们担心的是你的身世问题
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
There are those who are unsure that a descendent
有人觉得让约翰·威尔克斯·布斯的后代
of John Wilkes Booth should be working this case.
负责这个案子有些不妥
Very good. Now can you position the camera
很好 你可以把摄像头离
closer to the distal end of the right femur?
右侧股骨的远端近些吗
Oh, interesting.
有意思
Remodeling suggests a compound fracture
重塑表明这是榴霰弹
due to shrapnel,
可能是简易爆破装置
perhaps caused by an IED.
造成的有创骨折
Do we have the victim's medical records?
我们有死者的就医记录吗
No, not yet, but they should be here soon.
没 还没有 但应该很快会拿到
Along with the forensic anthropologist
特工处派的法医人类学家
the secret service is sending.
也会过来
What? Why would they do that?
什么 他们为什么要这么做
I-I may be sick, but even infirmed,
我也许是病了 但就算是体虚
I don't know who could be more capable...
我也想不到还有谁能比我
Oh, I can think of one person.
我能想到一个人
Oh, my God. Fisher!
天啊 费什
It's been years.
好多年不见了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Well, wouldn't you like to know?
你肯定很想知道
Mr. Fisher,
费什先生
you're the expert assigned to this case?
你是派来负责此案的专家
Yes.
是的
Yes, I am.
没错
And it's Dr. Fisher now, if you will.
而且我现在是费什博士了
And I insist you do.
请称我为博士
So, what?
怎么着
You completed your PhD,
你完成了博士学位
and you're working with the secret service?
现在在特工处工作了
Well, I-I consult with them.
他们会找我做顾问
Yes, I'm on loan from another organization.
但我实际上就职于另一个机构
No way!
不会吧
The CIA?
中情局
Or, um, Homeland Security?
还是国土安♥全♥部♥
Well, I'm afraid it's classified.
这恐怕是机密
But what I can tell you is that I travel extensively,
但我可以告诉你的是 我大量出差
and I'm always surrounded by young, nubile women.
而且身边总是围绕着年轻性感的女人
I wish I could tell you more,
我也希望可以多告诉你们一些
but I am just not at liberty to do so, so...
但我无权透露更多 所以
Well, we get it.
我们明白
It's all very mysterious and kind of sexy.
一切都很神秘 而且还挺性感
I'd like to think so, yes.
我也这么想 没错
Dr. Fisher,
费什博士
we are wasting valuable time!
我们在浪费宝贵的时间
I need to know, did the victim have reconstructive surgery
我需要知道 在死者简易爆♥炸♥装置爆破后
on his right femur
他的右侧股骨上
after an IED explosion?
有没有做修复手术
Yes, let me see here.
好的 让我看看
By comparing the x-ray
通过对比格拉哈姆·罗伯茨
of Graham Roberts' medical files to your own,
医疗记录中的X光片和你们拍的这张
the injuries show matching characteristics
死者股骨上的伤痕特点
consistent with shrapnel.
与榴霰弹伤痕相符
Therefore, this is indeed Agent Roberts.
所以 死者确实是罗伯茨探员
Good work, Dr. Fisher.
干得漂亮 费什博士
Yes, very well done.
是的 干得漂亮
But I am afraid that you have wasted your time
但恐怕你大老远跑来实验室
coming down to the lab.
完全是浪费时间
I am quite confident I am feeling better now.
我很确定我现在身体好多了
And I no longer...
我不再
I no longer need...
我不再需要
Ex...
抱
Dr. Brennan, based on the viscosity
布纳恩博士 根据你的鼻涕的粘稠度
and color of your discharge,
和颜色判断
it's clear that you're still contagious.
你显然还处在传染阶段
Not to worry; your lab is in very good hands.
不用担心 会有人好好照顾你的实验室的
Mine.
而那个人会是我
Agent Aubrey, this is Agent Patel.
奥布里探员 这位是帕特尔特工
She will be your liaison in the investigation.
她是你本次调查的联络员
Walker brought me up to speed.
沃克给我简单介绍了情况
What's our next step?
我们下一步是什么
I take it you worked alongside Agent Roberts?
你曾与罗伯茨特工共事吗
Yes, he joined the advance team about three years ago.
是的 大约三年前 他加入了先遣队
Then I'm guessing you have a good idea
那我猜你很了解
of what was going on in his personal life.
他的私生活情况
I don't think he really had one.
我不认为他有私生活
Certainly not a wife or girlfriend.
肯定没有妻子或女友
Okay, and what exactly was his role
好吧 他在保护总统方面
in protecting the president?
究竟发挥什么作用呢
Half of us work on securing every square foot
我们一半的队员负责确认
that the president will cover on his visit.
总统在访问期间 将到各处的安全性
And then the tactical unit investigates
然后战术队就调查该地
all credible threats to the president
方圆一百英里以内
within a hundred-mile radius.
所有对总统有潜藏威胁的人
Now, these are the case files of
这些是罗伯茨
all the persons of interest that Roberts was assigned.
被分配到的可疑人物
He met with each of them personally yesterday.
昨天 他亲自会见了每个人
So, it's possible that one of these guys
所以 有可能这当中的一人
not only killed your agent...
不仅杀害了你们的特工
But that same person may also be targeting the president.
而且这个人也瞄准了总统
Well, Dr. Hodgins.
哈金斯博士
Greetings and salutations.
向您致以诚挚的问候
No way, Fisher!
不会吧 费什
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Consulting for the Secret Service,
为特勤处做顾问
leading in Dr. Brennan's absence.
顶替布纳恩博士的缺席
Typical man of action stuff.
典型的实干家什么的
I see Angela wasn't joking about you being paralyzed.
看来安琪拉没开玩笑 你真的瘫痪了
Uh, no.
没有
No, not-not a joke.
没有开玩笑
Just a lot of pain, misery and self-loathing.
只有很多痛楚 悲伤和自我厌恶
Feelings in which I'm very well-versed.
是我非常熟悉的感觉呢
I do remember.
我确实记得
Fisher, this is so awesome to see you.
费什 见到你太棒了
I should probably get back to my analysis.
但我该继续进行检验了
Actually, that's why I stopped by.
实际上 这也是我来的原因
I wanted to check up on your progress
我想看看你的进展
while the bones are being cleaned.
趁遗骨正在清理中
Yeah, sure. I mean, there isn't much so far.
当然可以 目前没有很多发现
We got this photo that the attending EMTs
我们有急诊医生拍下的
took of our witness's face.
目击者的脸部照片
See that L-shaped gash?
看到这个L型的伤口了吗
That's a match to a square point shovel.
那与方头铁铲的形状吻合
Unfortunately, square point shovels are pretty commonplace,
很可惜 方头铁铲挺普遍的
so that clue gets us nowhere.
这个线索对我们没帮助
Exactly, but I also found something probative
没错 但我还在死者的鞋子
on the victim's shoe.
发现了证据
In the treads, I found macro-nutrients.
在鞋底 我找到了宏量营养素
Specifically, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium--
具体是 氮 磷 和钾
aka fertilizer-- also muriatic acid,
亦称作肥料 还有盐酸
which is sometimes used in cleaning garden sculptures.
它有时用于清洁园林雕塑
Add that to the shovel, and it sounds like
盐酸加上铁铲 听起来
our killer might've been in landscaping.
凶手也许从事园林景观的工作
It's a stretch, but, hey, it's all I've got.
虽是推想 但也就这些线索了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表