The projectile exited through the glabella.
射弹穿过眉间而出
Judging by the size of the wound,
从伤口的大小来看
this was created by a small-caliber weapon.
伤口是由一个小口径武器造成的
And the presence of gunshot residue
而残留的火♥药♥
says the weapon was fired from close range.
表明武器是在很近的距离开火的
Cause of death appears to be consistent
从死因上看
with a gangland assassination.
这符合黑帮暗♥杀♥的惯用手法
And further evidence pointing toward La Serpiente.
还有进一步的证据指向塞皮安特
I hate to rain on your parade,
我不想给你们泼冷水
but I just finished analyzing the shrapnel
但是我刚刚分♥析♥完
Cam pulled from the deceased officers.
凯从过世的警员们身上取出的弹片
Were you able to determine
你能确定袭击中
the type of device used in the attack?
所用装置的类型了吗
The bomb was made of steel,
炸♥弹♥是由钢铁制成的
and it was loaded with black powder and match heads.
里面装有黑火♥药♥和火柴头
A pipe bomb?
土制炸♥弹♥
Yeah, exactly. I mean, this is bomb-making 101.
是的 没错 是最初级的制♥作♥方法
And not at all consistent with the type of bomb
和像塞皮安特这样的高级犯罪组织
a sophisticated operation like La Serpiente would use.
会使用的炸♥弹♥完全不相符
Unfortunately, no, it's not.
很不幸 完全不符合
So, DCPD uses a system known as Shotspotter.
华盛顿警局使用一种叫做枪击监控的系统
The red dots indicate the location of the gunshots
红色的点显示的是三个晚上前
heard three nights ago.
记录到的枪击声所在地
Well, the victim was last seen
受害者最后一次被目击到
leaving Morty's bar at 1:30,
是在凌晨一点半离开莫蒂家酒吧时
So we can lose all the gunfire prior to that.
所以我们可以排除那之前的所有枪声
As well as where the arrests were made.
还有已经抓到凶犯的枪击现场
That leaves us with two.
现在就只剩下两处了
Hopefully not after I run the gunshots
但愿在我运行完这个音频处理软件后
through the sound-forging software.
就不是两处了
Now we just plot the decibels as a function of frequency.
现在我们把分贝划分为频率函数
And what exactly are we watching for?
我们到底要注意什么
The frequencies at which the two gunshots came in.
这两声枪击的频率
Small-caliber firearms tend to have higher decibels,
小口径火器通常分贝很高
but not so much in the lower frequencies.
但是在低频情况下就不是这样了
So the fact that the first shot had
所以第一声枪响
a higher decibel in the lower frequency
在低频情况下却产生了较高的分贝
means it came from a large-caliber weapon?
说明这一枪是由大口径武器发射的
And since our victim was shot with a small-caliber gun...
而我们的受害者是被小口径枪♥械♥击中的
means we found where the victim was murdered.
意味着我们找到受害者的被害现场了
ShotSpotter's accurate up to ten feet,
枪击监控能精确到十英尺的范围
so the murder had to have taken place somewhere around here.
所以谋杀一定是在这附近的某处发生的
Well, dark alley-- plenty of cover.
黑暗的小巷子 足够的掩护
I hate to say it, but this is the perfect place
我不想这么说 但是这是绝佳的地点
to ambush a drunk cop on his way home after the bar.
来伏击一名从酒吧喝醉回家的警♥察♥
Well, Booth is contacting nearby businesses.
布斯正在排查周围的商家
Hopefully, someone will remember seeing something.
希望有人能记起什么
Look. There is blood speckled all over this wall.
看 这面墙上溅满了血迹
All right, well, we know that the victim was shot at point-blank range,
我们知道受害者是在短射程内被击中的
so I'm hoping that maybe we'll be able to find...
所以我希望我们能找到...
Bingo.
找到了
Bullet casing.
弹壳
From a small-caliber pistol,
是来自于小口径手♥枪♥
just like the one used to kill Gallo.
和杀害加洛的一样
Okay. All right.
好了
When I head back to the lab,
等我回到实验室
I'm gonna see if I can actually sw--
看看能不能提...
You okay? Uh, yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Just remind me not to, uh,
记得提醒我
stand near any more exploding bodies, huh?
再也别站在会爆♥炸♥的尸体旁边了
Okay, Booth says that a busboy from a nearby restaurant
布斯说附近餐馆的一个杂工
remembers seeing a bright orange Mustang out here
记起大约在枪击发生时
around the time of the shooting.
目击到一辆亮橘色野马车在附近出没
Wait a second.
等一下
There was a bright orange Mustang at the crime scene yesterday.
昨天在罪案现场就有一辆亮橘色野马车
Yeah, I'm guessing that's no coincidence.
是的 我猜这可不是什么巧合
So, Seth, I've been talking to my friends over at the DCPD.
赛斯 我和我华盛顿警局的朋友谈过了
Turns out that you've made a lot of enemies inside the department.
发现你在那里有不少敌人
So?
所以呢
Fewer cards to send out at Christmas.
圣诞节可以少寄几张贺卡了
Why do you hate cops so much?
你为什么那么恨警♥察♥
No, man. I'm not biting.
不 伙计 我才不上钩呢
I've been around enough crime scenes to know how you guys work.
我去过太多罪案现场 知道你们的策略
Have you been around so many crime scenes
你在那么多罪案现场出现
because you're the one who made them?
是不是因为你就是罪犯呢
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
Look, I'm around so many crime scenes
我能在那么多罪案现场出现
because I'm good at my job, okay?
是因为我对自己的工作很在行
I-I know which neighborhoods to hang around.
我知道要在哪个街区转悠
Okay, look, you know what,
好吧 你猜怎样
We can place you at the alley where Gallo...
我们可以确定你就在三个晚上前...
Sorry. Keep going. ...was killed
抱歉 继续 ...加洛被杀的
Keep going. ...three nights ago.
继续 ...小巷
I-I intercepted a call about a possible shooting,
我窃听到了一个可能跟枪击案有关的电♥话♥
but when I got to the alley there was nothing there.
但当我到小巷时 那里已经什么都没有了
So I left. I swear.
所以我就走了 我发誓
All right, well, we'll see about that.
好吧 我们会看看那是不是真的
Look at these. Hmm? Is this my work?
看看这些 那是我拍的吗
I-I never gave you guys my camera,
我从来没给过你们我的相机
so how'd you get these images?
这些照片是从哪来的呢
Oh, I didn't get these from you. I got them
我们并不是从你那里得来的
from the news organizations that you've been selling them to.
我是从你卖♥♥视频的新闻机构那里拿来的
Which is, again, why I'm late. And I'm so sorry.
所以我才迟到了 真的不好意思
Look, these really are gruesome, aren't they?
这些照片真的很可怕 不是吗
Mr. Dirklin seems to be
德克林先生似乎
very comfortable around death and gore.
很喜欢出没于死亡和暴♥力♥的现场
In fact, his work seems to be completely devoid of any emotion.
事实上 他的工作似乎完全摒弃了任何情感
To be a successful news stringer, you need
要成为一名出色的新闻通讯员
to be able to detach yourself from the job.
你要懂得怎样从工作中抽离出来
That's all I'm doing.
我只是懂得怎么抽离而已
Also, to commit a series of heinous crimes simply as a means
同样的 把犯罪当作谋生手段
of making money, you would need a certain level of detachment.
你也需要一定程度的抽离能力
Right. Your footage of the bomb going off
没错 你拍摄的爆♥炸♥视频
is being played across the country.
已经传遍全国了
And every time it gets played,
而每播放一次
you're getting paid.
你都能收到钱
Right? So he must be the only one
对吧 所以他肯定是唯一一个
who's profiting from these crimes.
在这些案件中获利的人了
That does not look good for you.
这些信息都对你不利
Creepy! This looks like
好可怕 这看上去就像
one of those found-footage horror films.
伪恐怖纪录片一样
Yeah, except this is real life. This is footage
只不过这是真实的 这就是
Dirklin took in the alley on the night that Gallo was murdered.
德克林在加洛被杀那天晚上在小巷拍的视频
What's going on? Um...
怎么了
Can you stop what you're doing for a second?
你能停一下手头的工作吗
Yeah.
可以
I came to tell you that...
我来告诉你...
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Ready? Ready for what?
准备好了 准备好干什么了
To have another baby.
再要一个小孩
Or two.
或者两个
Or... seven.
或者 七个
As many curly-headed little ones as you want.
你想要多少个卷发小孩就要多少个
But I thought... I thought you said, um,
但是我以为... 我以为你说
You were comfortable with what we have.
你对我们现在拥有的已经很满足了
I know I did. I know, Angie, but after what happened yesterday,
我知道我说过 安琪 但是经过了昨天的事
I realized that there's still so much in life
我意识到生命中还有很多事情
I want to experience with you, you know? And I...
我想和你一起经历 并且我...
I don't want to die. I-I want to keep growing.
我不想死 我想一直走下去
The only way for me to do that
唯一的方式就是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表