911. What is your emergency?
911 您有什么紧急情况
Hello.
喂
My name is Darrell, and I'm in the woods
我叫达雷尔 我在本斯利附近的
off the... Route 301 near Bensley.
301公路旁边的树林里
And I'm out here 'cause I wanted to take a pee bad.
我跑这来是因为我很想尿尿
And I think I found a dead body.
然后我好像发现了一具死尸
Sir, prank phone calls to 911
先生 弗吉尼亚州法律规定
are punishable under Virginia law.
打恶作剧报♥警♥电♥话♥是违法的
No, not a joke.
不 我没开玩笑
I really think I may have found a body.
我真的觉得我好像发现了一具尸体
What do you mean you may have found?
你说你"好像发现了"是什么意思
Oh, man... Is it a body or not?
天啊 到底是不是尸体
I don't want to look at it again.
我不想再去看一眼了
Oh, yeah, it's-it's definitely a body.
没错 绝对是死尸
And it's in acid or something and it's horrible.
而且好像是泡在酸里还是什么的 好恶心
Oh, God, I got, I got to have some more beer.
天啊 我得 我得再来点啤酒
Please, sir, do not have another beer.
拜托 先生 别再喝了
Sounds like you've had enough.
你听上去已经喝的不少了
Sir?
先生
Oh, no.
不
Sir?
先生
I hear something.
我听到有动静
Sir? It's the killer.
先生 是凶手
Oh, he's still here.
他还在这
Sir, I need you to calm down.
先生 我需要你保持冷静
I can't.
做不到
I'm sor -- I'm sorry.
抱 抱歉
I got to get out of here.
我得离开这
Sir? Sir?
先生 先生
We have traced your call.
我们已经追踪了你的电♥话♥
Officers have been dispatched.
并且已经派出警员
They will be there in two minutes.
他们两分钟后就到
Please don't drink any more.
请不要再喝酒了
Bones, what are you doing up?
骨头 你怎么起来了
It's, like, the middle of the night.
现在是大半夜
You're sick. You should be back in bed.
你生病了 你该回床上躺着
In a minute.
一会就去
First, I need to drink this herbal remedy.
我得先把这个草药喝了
It's a tea made from ginger, fennel and anise.
这是用姜 小茴香和茴芹做的茶
Certainly smells like that.
闻起来的确是那个味
Booth, I said "anise," not "anus".
布斯 我说的是"茴芹"不是"晦气"
Smells like the other end, too.
反正都不好闻
What about you? You feeling the onset of any symptoms?
你呢 你有没有什么发病症状
Me? No, I'm fine. I'm fit as a fiddle. You know me.
我 没 我好着呢 你知道我身体有多好
Okay, I-I don't understand how that's possible.
我不明白这怎么可能
You should be sick, too.
你应该也生病才对的
Compared to my diet, yours is abhorrent.
跟我的饮食相比 你的简直是吓人
You eat nothing but meat, cheese and bread.
你除了肉 芝士和面包以外什么都不吃
Sugar. You forgot the sugar. And my beer. I love my beer.
糖 你忘了说糖 还有啤酒 我超爱喝啤酒
All of which promote an inflammatory response.
这些都更容易导致炎症
Oh, you got to be --
开玩笑吧
Not now. Already?
大半夜的就来了
I take it that's work?
我猜是工作的事
Looks like they found a body
他们好像在里士满附近的树林里
in the woods outside Richmond.
发现了一具尸体
They're bringing it back to the lab with a potential witness.
尸体正在运回 还有一名可能是目击证人
You should go. I can take care of myself.
你去吧 我能照顾好自己
Nope. No, no.
不 不 不
I'll get Aubrey on it. He can go to the lab.
我让奥布里去 他可以去实验室
I got to take care of you. Come on. Let's get back to bed.
我要照顾你 走吧 回床上去
Bring your anus tea or whatever.
拿上你的晦气茶
I'm sorry, what is that? Smell tea.
抱歉 那叫什么茶 难闻茶
Anise. Ooh, that stinks.
茴芹 臭死了
I know you like it.
我知道你喜欢
I understand we have a witness?
听说有目击证人
Not really.
不算是
He was pretty intoxicated.
他喝的很醉
He claims he was hit by a pair of masked assailants,
他声称自己遭到两位戴面具的凶手袭击
who swung matching shovels at the exact same time.
他们在同一时间用同样的铁锹打了他
Oh, so he was seeing double, right?
这么说他看到重影了 对吧
You talking about our witless witness?
你们在说我们那愚蠢的证人吗
The good news is I was able to pull
好消息是我成功从他头上的伤口中
particulates out of his head wound.
提取到了微粒
So maybe he won't be a complete waste.
所以他也许也不是百无一用
Aubrey, do me a favor. Can you grab a zipper?
奥布里 能帮我拉一下拉链吗
What are you doing?
你们干吗
You're starting without Dr. B?
你们不等布纳恩教授了吗
Booth is taking care of her. She's at home sick.
她生病在家 布斯在照顾她
Wow, okay.
好吧
Now I know how she feels. Pretty awful, huh?
我现在知道她是什么感受了 很糟吧
Looks like this guy took a bath in toxic waste.
看来这家伙在有毒废物里泡了个澡
Well, what the killer actually used was muriatic acid.
实际上 凶手用的是盐酸
Local PD was smart enough
当地警方挺聪明
to neutralize it with baking soda.
知道用小苏打来中和
Another couple hours,
再等上两个小时
and he would've completely dissolved.
他就完全被溶解了
It's lucky for us.
算咱们幸运
Feeling pretty fortunate right now.
我现在觉得自己很幸运
Well, it doesn't look like there are any internal organs left.
好像没有剩下任何内部器官
Oh, but...
但是
...take a look at this.
看一下这个
What is that, some kind of heart monitor?
这是什么 某种心脏监护器吗
I don't think so.
不是
It looks like a wrist microphone clip.
像是戴在手腕上的话筒夹
It's government issue.
这是政♥府♥配置的
It's the kind the secret service use.
这是特勤局用的那种
Seriously, like, the secret service?
认真的吗 你是说特工处吗
The people that protect the president?
保护总统的那些人吗
Looks like one of their own was just murdered.
看来是他们自己人被害了
Booth, this is Agent Brandt Walker with the secret service.
布斯 这位是特工处的勃兰特·沃克探员
Seeley Booth, I've heard a lot about you.
瑟雷·布斯 久仰大名
It's an honor to meet you.
见到您很荣幸
Only active agent to ever take a bullet for the president.
史上唯一为总统挡过子弹的在任特工
Yeah, yeah, still got a souvenir in the old leg,
这条老腿里还留着纪念品呢
but that... that was a long time ago.
但那已经是很久以前的事了
Well, I'm sorry we're meeting under these circumstances.
很遗憾我们要在这种情况下见面
You hear anything from the lab?
实验室那边有什么进展吗
Still waiting on an official I.D.,
还在等官方的身份确认
but all signs point to this being one of your guys.
但所有迹象都表明这是你们的人
Graham, uh, Roberts.
格拉哈姆·罗伯茨
He was head of my tactical team.
他是我战术团队的队长
When was the last time you heard from him?
你最后一次与他联♥系♥是什么时候
Last night around 8:00, he texted to say he needed to talk.
昨晚八点左右 他发信息说有事找我谈
And I texted back, but when he didn't answer,
我回了信息给他 但他没回复
I knew something was off.
我就知道出事了
His body was found just outside of Richmond.
他的尸体是在里士满附近被发现的
What was your team doing that far out of D.C.?
你的人为什么会去离华盛顿特区那么远的地方
Well, the president has a campaign fund-raiser there
36小时以后 总统会在那里举♥行♥一个
in 36 hours.
竞选筹款会
It's just a hop, jump and a skip away,
总统只是过去出席一下就走
but still we sent an advance team.
但我们还是排出了先遣队
Any chance the president's gonna cancel?
总统会取消这个活动吗
No, not while on the campaign trail.
不 他不会取消在巡回竞选中的活动
Not with the polling so close.
特别是现在民调结果如此接近
Well, it is, of course, possible that Agent Roberts' death
当然罗伯茨特工的死也有可能
had nothing to do with the president.
和总统完全无关
I'll start doing some digging into his personal life.
我会开始调查他的私人生活
Well, hold your horses.
先别着急
Now, before we do anything, I still need approval
在咱们进一步行动之前 我需要等上级同意
from on high that both of you are cleared to work this.
允许你们俩负责这个案子
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表