but this one, "The Matchmaker,"
不过这个叫"媒人"的
sold, uh, a pair of corneas, kidneys,
他在八天前卖♥♥了对角膜 卖♥♥了肾
a liver, pancreas and two Achilles tendons eight days ago.
还有个肝 胰腺 和两个跟腱
Well, those are the same body parts
那跟从受害者身上
that were taken off our victim.
取下的器官一样
Exactly.
没错
The problem is the Dark Web browsers are super-encrypted,
问题是暗网的浏览器都是经过超级加密的
so it'll be next to impossible to track down
所以要想追踪这个媒人的IP地址
the Matchmaker's IP address, let alone who they are
几乎是不可能的 更别说找出他们是谁
and where they live.
或者住在哪儿了
I think I might have a way
我想我可能有办法
to lure this one out of the shadows.
把这家伙从幕后引出来
Are you Jimmy?
你是吉米吗
I am.
我是
And you came alone?
你是一个人来的吗
Just like you told me.
就跟你告诉我的一样
I followed all your - instructions.
我遵循了你所有的指示
Good, good.Trust is very important.
好 很好 信任是非常重要的
Yeah, but how do I know that I can trust you?
是 不过我怎么知道我能相信你呢
I mean, I'm the one that's giving up a lobe of my liver.
我是说我才是那个要舍弃自己肝叶的人
You're doing a good thing.
你做的是件好事
You're saving someone's life.
你拯救了他人的生命
Can you at least tell me how much money I'm gonna get?
那最起码你能告诉我我将能拿到多少钱吗
A young healthy man like yourself?
像你这样健康的年轻男子
A lobe of liver is worth 50 grand.
你的肝叶得值五万美元
How-how soon can I get the money?
得 得多久我才能拿到钱
I guarantee that you will leave
我保证当你离开
that medical facility cash in hand.
那个医疗机构时钱就能到你手了
Now, should we start working on a date?
现在 我们能开始选个日期了吗
You know, actually,
你知道吗 事实上
I think your calendar's gonna be booked up for a while.
我觉得你的日程得被预定一段时间了
Special Agent James Aubrey, FBI.
联邦调查局特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里
See, that was just a theoretical conversation.
你知道 刚刚只是一个理论性的对话
No actual transaction occurred.
并没有进行实质性的交易
Yeah, we found the money trail connecting you
我们找到了把你跟劳埃德·内斯比特的器官
to Lloyd Nesbit's organs.
联♥系♥到一起的资金流
Who?
谁
You know, the guy that you murdered and stripped for parts?
就是那个被你杀害然后卸走器官的那个人
Well, now, that's ridiculous.
好吧 这真是无稽之谈
I want the names of every surgeon that you work with.
我要每个跟你一起工作的外科医生的名字
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Uh, what we do is too important.
我们做的事情太重要了
Yeah.
好吧
Maybe you'll feel more like talking
也许把你关几天
after spending a few days in lockup.
你会更愿意说出来
So why don't you stand up?
不如你站起来
Put your hands behind your back, please.
把你的双手放到背后
Up we go.
起来 我们走
Booth.
布斯
Bones. What are you doing here?
骨头 你在这儿干吗
I have the information you requested.
我有一些你要的信息
Why are you sitting at Aubrey's old desk?
你怎么坐在奥布里以前的桌子上
You know. Only temporary.
你懂的 只是暂时坐在这儿而已
No big deal.
不是什么大事
I disagree.
我不同意
You lost your brother, you nearly died.
你失去了你的弟弟 你几乎没命了
Shouldn't you be in an office that gives you privacy?
难道你不该坐在不受干扰的办公室里吗
I'll be fine. It's just temporary, okay? Thank you.
我没事 只是暂时的 好吗 谢谢
And I don't need you to come here, checking on me,
我不需要你到这儿来看我
pretending it's about work.
假装是公事
I'm not pretending.
我不是假装的
Although,I must say,
不过我得说
your behavior does nothing to assuage my concern.
你的行为并不能减轻我的担心
All right, look, I'm sorry.
好吧 我错了
I'm sorry I snapped at you.
对不起 我刚对你嚷嚷
It's just...
只是
there's a lot going on in here, all right?
这儿发生了好多事 好吗
Can we just focus on the case?
我们能先关注一下案子吗
Angela went through the database
安琪拉研究了等着器♥官♥移♥植♥的
of people waiting for transplants
那些人的数据
to see who was recently taken off the waiting list.
有谁最近从等待名单上去除了
That's great-- potential suspects.
很好 潜在嫌疑人
It certainly is more efficient to kill for a new organ
通过杀人来获得新器官显然更有效
than to spend months or even years
相对于花数月甚至数年的时间
on a waiting list.
去等待来说
Why are there only six suspects?
为什么只有六个嫌疑人
Those are the only people who are a match
他们是仅有的符合
for Nesbit's blood type and human leukocyte antigen.
内斯比特的血型和白血球抗原的人
It's about transplant compatibility.
这跟器♥官♥移♥植♥的亲和性有关
The killer had access to Nesbit's medical records,
凶手能接触到内斯比特的医疗记录
and I think I know who that is.
我想我知道是谁了
Okay, don't tell me that this little girl is our killer.
别跟我说这个小姑娘是凶手
Not her. Her father, Rodney Dale.
不是她 是她父亲 罗德尼·戴尔
You're right.
你是对的
Dale worked doing data entry at the insurance company
戴尔在保险公♥司♥做数据录入的工作
where Nesbit had medical coverage.
内斯比特的医疗保险就在他的公♥司♥
Right, I wouldn't put anything past a guy
是的 女儿在鬼门关徘徊的人
whose daughter was on death's door.
什么都干得出来
You mind telling me what this is about?
你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗
The kidney that saved your daughter's life,
那个救了你女儿性命的肾
a man named Lloyd Nesbit was murdered for it.
因为它 一个叫劳埃德·内斯比特的人被杀
You don't think I...?
你不会以为我
I-I would never...
我绝不会
You were desperate, Mr. Dale.
你很绝望 戴尔先生
Lauren was dying,
劳伦快要死了
so you combed through the files at work
所以你在工作的时候梳理客户档案
till you found someone who was a match for her,
直到你找到跟她匹配的人
then you killed him.
然后你杀了他
You got this all wrong.
你全搞错了
We also looked into your financials.
我们还调查了你的财务状况
Lauren's health issues put you deep in debt.
劳伦的健康问题让你负债累累
So once she had her new kidney,
所以一旦她找到新的肾源
you figured you might as well cash in on the rest
你觉得你可以拿内斯比特剩下的
of Nesbit's organs to pay off her medical bills.
其他器官去换钱来交她的医药费
Uh, that's not how it went.
事情不是这样子的
She would have died on that waiting list.
她可能会在那张等待名单上死去
So I went online...
所以我到网上找
and bought a kidney.
买♥♥了一个肾
But I had no idea anybody was killed for it.
但我完全不知道会有人因此被杀
Who performed your daughter's transplant, Mr. Dale?
是谁给你女儿做的移植呢 戴尔先生
I can save you some jail time if you tell me who did it.
如果你告诉我是谁干的 我可以给你减点刑
I can't.
我没法告诉你
Lauren has Wilson's disease.
劳伦得了威尔逊氏病
The new kidney helps,
新的肾在起作用
but down the road, her pancreas might fail.
但一段时间之后 她的胰腺也可能坏掉
That surgeon saved my daughter's life once.
那个手术医生救过我女儿一回
I may need him to do it again some day.
也许有一天 我还需要他再救一次
And you do realize that
而你也很清楚
you're obstructing an investigation into the murder
你是在妨碍我们调查一起谋杀案
of a man whose kidney is inside your daughter.
而你女儿身体里的肾正是这个被害人的
I'm sorry, Agent Aubrey.
我很抱歉 奥布里探员
Hey, you got those mandibular fragments ready for me?
你把那些下颌碎片给我准备好了吗
I wish, but the only thing
我希望是这样
these fish are pooping is poop.
但这些鱼拉出来的只有屎而已
Why is this one separated from the others?
为什么这条鱼和其它的不在一起
Well, he's my Guinea pig.
他是我的实验品
I'm thinking that if these fish aren't gonna defecate the bones,
我在想 如果这些鱼无法把骨头排出来
maybe they'll regurgitate them.
也许它们会反刍出来
Bulimic trout. Interesting.
患了贪食症的鳟鱼 有意思
Well, I just fed them some octocoral diterpenoid
是啊 我刚给他们喂了八放二萜化合物
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表