But his wife was the one having an affair.
真正在偷♥情♥的是他的妻子
With whom? I don't know.
和谁 我不知道
But find out who she was sleeping with,
但是找到她的偷♥情♥对象
and maybe you'll find the real killer.
说不定你就能找到真凶了
Are the files downloaded so we can start the French autopsy?
文件下载完了吗 我们能开始解剖了吗
The time difference slowed us down.
时差耽误了好多时间
They had to put people on overtime
他们要派人加班
to do the scans we need, and we still don't have them.
来完成扫描 到现在还没给我们发过来
We've been rewatching
我们一直在重看
the heist video, calculating
偷窃案的视频 计算
height, weight...
身高 体重...
You're hoping to prove
你想证明
the Marquis and his intern
是侯爵和他的实习生
are the thieves?
实施的盗窃
Yeah, exactly.
对
So far, it's possible
目前我们认为
that the quiet thief is a woman.
那个不出声的盗贼有可能是个女人
Wait, run that part again.
等等 重放一下之前那段
The frame where the case gets smashed.
砸破玻璃的那个镜头
Okay, stop it right there.
好 在那里暂停
What, you see a tell?
怎么 你看出什么破绽了吗
Yes, I do.
当然
So, is it a woman? Yes.
是个女的吗 没错
But it is not Blake masters.
但不是布莱克·马斯特斯
Ms. Wick found sharp force injuries
维克女士在掌骨和趾骨上
on the metacarpals and phalanges,
找到了锋利的伤口
but assumed they were Postmortem injuries
但她以为是死后由回收玻璃
from recycled glass.
造成的
But what did you see on the video?
但你看录像发现了什么
Well, the hammer broke the case,
小偷用锤子敲碎了展柜
but the thief's right hand also went through the glass.
但盗贼的右手也穿过了玻璃
That would have sliced through a glove,
这会割破手套
creating wounds exactly like this,
造成这样的伤口
along with a boxer's fracture on the fifth metacarpal,
以及第五掌骨上的拳击手骨折
the spot where the hand impacted the case.
就是手压到展柜的位置
Wait a second.
稍等
You're saying our victim was the jewel thief?
你说这位死者就是偷珠宝的人吗
I'm saying that perhaps
我的意思是有可能
the marquis and his wife were in on this together.
侯爵夫妇合伙抢劫
And if that's true,
若果真如此
we know someone else was in on it, as well.
肯定也有其他人
You've got wounds like that,
因为要造成这样的伤口
There's gonna be blood on the glass shards
犯罪现场的玻璃碎片上
at the scene of the crime.
该留有血迹
Yeah, but there wasn't any.
嗯 可是没有找到
The saleswoman.
那个营业员
She hid the evidence.
她隐藏了证据
I guess we know why it all went so smoothly.
难怪能顺利得手
They had someone on the inside.
他们有内应
Here's what I know, Eve.
我们知道 伊芙
You've got a little girl with heart issues,
你女儿心脏有问题
medical bills have been piling up...
医疗账单越积越多
I have no idea what you're talking...
我不明白你在说什么
We know there should've been
我们很清楚
blood in the jewelry case on the shattered glass.
珠宝展柜的玻璃碎片上该有血迹
There wasn't. You cleaned it up
但没有 你清理干净了
because you didn't want us to I.D. your cohorts.
因为你不希望同伙暴露
So you're gonna tell me now,
快告诉我
who were the two thieves that paid you
那两个贿赂你放他们进来的小偷
to let them in?
是什么人
I only met one of them.
我只见过一个
She was French, I think.
我想是个法国女人
She was very nice and she knew about my daughter.
她人很好而且知道我女儿的事
Yeah.
嗯
She promised no one would get hurt-- that was key.
她保证不会伤到任何人 这才是关键
Now, you didn't know the guy with her?
你不认识和她一起的那个人吗
What I told you was true
我告诉过你
he had a European accent,
他有欧洲口音
and that's all I knew.
我只知道这些
He could've been faking it to throw you off.
可能是假装来骗你的
Maybe. It was through a ski mask.
或许吧 他说话时戴了滑雪面罩
All right, look, forget about the voice, all right?
好吧 不管那个声音了 好吧
Tell me how this worked.
告诉我整个过程
You called to let them know the jewels came in...
你打电♥话♥告诉他们珠宝进来了
I had no idea wh-when the jewels would arrive.
我也不知道珠宝什么时候到
The woman, she told me when.
是那个女人告诉我的
She knew before you did?
她比你还早知道吗
Yes. I-I assume they had some in at the Gem Society.
嗯 我想他们在宝石社会有人
They're the only ones who would know
只有他们才会知道
when the jewels would get here.
珠宝到的时间
Hey, Cam?
凯
Uh, did you lose something?
你丢了什么东西吗
Uh, yeah, I lost a thumb drive earlier when I was setting up.
嗯 之前开工时我丢了一个优盘
Thought maybe you were looking for your ghost.
我还以为你或许在找那个幽灵
No.
并没有
Now that I think about it, I was probably wrong about that.
我又想了一下 很可能我错了
Well, it was really weird.
确实很奇怪
But maybe Hodgins is right, maybe it was earthquakes.
但哈金斯很可能是对的 或许就是地震
Oh, good, it's here.
太好了 到了
The files from France?
法国来的文件吗
No. Aubrey asked me to look into Chadwick Grey,
不是 奥布里叫我查查德威克·格雷
the guy from the Gem Society
就是宝石社会那个
who put the microscopic code on the diamonds.
在钻石里弄了微编码的家伙
And? And...
那么 那么
Before he worked at the Gem Society,
他来宝石社会工作之前
he sold jewelry in Paris at the first shop
是在巴黎首家遭侯爵夫人抢的店里
robbed by the marquise.
销♥售♥珠宝
We looked into you, Mr. Grey.
我们查了你 格雷先生
You used to work selling jewelry,
你过去以销♥售♥珠宝为业
and the last place you worked was robbed
你上一次工作的店被抢了
by thieves going after historical knock-off jewels.
盗贼是朝著名仿制珠宝下手的人
That robbery is what
正因为那次抢劫
made me want to help secure such items.
我才想帮忙提高这类物品的安保
It led me to the Gem Society.
所以我加入了宝石社会
See, the thief in that heist is the same one here.
那次的盗贼也参与了这次抢劫
Maybe you know her.
或许你认识她
Heavens.
天啊
No, you must be mistaken.
不 你肯定是搞错了
The marquise was a customer.
侯爵夫人只是顾客
We got to know each other quite well.
我们关系挺熟
She was so kind.
她人很好
She was interested in what I did.
对我的工作很感兴趣
I'm afraid she did ask a lot of questions about my work.
恐怕她确实问了很多工作上的事
I guess I flattered myself
我大概是自作多情
into thinking that maybe she was flirting with me. Come on.
以为她是在跟我调情 得了吧
You expect me to believe that you didn't know
你指望我相信你给她透情报
you were giving her information?
而你自己没意识到吗
She's French royalty.
她是法国皇室
Why would I suspect her of anything?
我♥干♥嘛要怀疑她呢
And now you're saying she's a thief?
现在你说她是小偷吗
You've arrested her?
你已经逮到她了吗
No, I'm saying she's dead.
没有 她死了
That's awful.
太糟了
I'm also saying that you were in on this D.C. heist with her.
我还想说 你和她都涉嫌这次特区抢劫
No. You marked the jewels,
没有 你给珠宝做了标记
you told her when they'd arrive.
并告诉她珠宝到达的时间
You were either in the store with her
你要么和她一起在店里
or you were just her source.
要么只是她的情报源
No. Either way,
不是 不管哪种情况
you're an accessory to murder.
你都是谋杀帮凶
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表