We'll talk about this later.
我们迟些再谈这事
I've just found something you need to see.
我刚找到了些东西 你得来看看
As you know, the killer struck the victim numerous times,
正如你所知 凶手击打了死者数次
which is why it took so long to reconstruct the skull.
所以需要大量时间重建颅骨
No explanation necessary.
没必要解释
Your reconstruction is flawless.
你的重建完美无缺
Thank you. It occurred to me the sheer number of strikes
谢谢 我觉得击打的次数
tells us the killer must have felt great rage for the victim.
告诉我们凶手一定对死者满怀愤怒
Or the killer felt a surge of adrenaline
或者凶手一下肾上腺素上头
and was unable to stop.
无法停手
Such lack of control is indicative of lack of experience.
这种缺乏控制暗示着经验不足
Agent Miller is highly trained.
米勒探员训练有素
I'm seeing multiple depression fractures.
我看到了多处塌陷性骨折
I've counted 16 of them.
我已经数了十六个
The depressions are cylindrical.
塌陷部分呈圆柱形
Dr. Hodgins swabbed the injuries
哈金斯博士对伤口进行取样
and found traces of steel.
并找到痕量钢铁成分
I'm thinking the murder weapon could be a-a pipe.
我在想凶器可能是根管子
It wasn't a pipe. There's a pattern to these fractures.
不是管子 这些骨折有着特定模式
Pattern? It's very slight, but it's as if
模式 不明显 但是好像
these depressions are
这些塌陷是以
evenly spaced in groups of four.
四个一组均匀分布的
I think I know what it is.
我想我知道这是什么了
So, these four depressions are equidistant from each other.
这四个塌陷互相是等距的
I'm confident these injuries
我确信这些伤
were caused by brass knuckles.
是由黄铜铁莲花造成的
But I thought Hodgins found traces of steel.
但哈金斯找到的是钢铁成分啊
Contrary to their name, brass knuckles
与名字相反的是 黄铜铁莲花
are most commonly made from steel.
通常由钢铁制成
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Whoa. Yeah.
没错
You're right. They're an exact match.
你是对的 完全匹配
Do you want me to run a force profile to see
你想让我进行力量模拟看看
if Agent Miller could inflict this level of damage?
米勒探员是否能造成这种伤害吗
Agent Miller would never use brass knuckles.
米勒探员绝不会用黄铜铁莲花的
When wearing brass knuckles, you're telegraphing
当你带上黄铜铁莲花时 你会透露
what hand you'll be punching with.
你会用哪只手击打
When using brass knuckles, the force transfers directly
在使用它们时 力量直接会传递到
to this area of the palm.
手掌的这个部分
Given the number of strikes I observed,
根据我观察到的击打数
the killer must have fractured his capitate or scaphoid.
凶手的头狀骨或舟状骨一定骨折了
So we're looking for a right-handed killer
所以我们在找一个手骨折的
with a fractured hand who also knew
右撇子凶手 还认识
Agent Bannerman and Chloe Robertson.
班纳曼探员和克洛伊·罗伯森
Benjamin Metzger has a wrist injury.
本杰明·梅茨格手腕受伤了
Oh, my God.
天哪
He used me. He...
他利用了我 他
he had me investigating Agent Miller
他让我调查米勒探员
when it was really him.
其实他才是真正的凶手
Come on, man. Talk to us. You've been pacing around like that
说话 老兄 过去一小时里
for the last hour. I'm calling the deal off.
你一直这样踱来踱去的 我要取消交易
What? WWait a second, Kevin, you can't do that,
什么 稍等 凯文你不能这样
Okay? Jared died so this deal could go down.
杰瑞德为了交易继续付出了生命
Trust me, Seeley.
相信我 瑟雷
You don't want this. All right, listen up.
你不会想让事情这样发展的 听好了
This is what's gonna happen. We're gonna take the $2 million,
接下来这样 我们拿走这两百万美金
we're gonna split it even,
我们把钱平分
and then we're gonna get the hell out of here.
然后我们从这里出去
No, no, no. That wasn't the plan.
不不不 计划不是这样的
You said we could buy the list for two
你说我们可以用两百万买♥♥下这份名单
and sell it for 40.
然后以四千万的价格把它卖♥♥给别人
You said you had the whole thing worked out.
你说一切尽在你的掌握
Hey, don't!
不许动
Alex, grab the phone.
亚历克斯 把手♥机♥捡起来
Get the phone.
快把手♥机♥拿起来
Grab the phone, Alex.
捡起手♥机♥ 亚历克斯
What the hell?!
这是搞什么
Let go of me, Pete. Let go! No.
放开我 皮特 快放开我 不
No! Take it easy.
不 放轻松
Everyone just think about
大家好好想想
what we're doing here, all right?
我们在这里到底是为了什么
Kevin here is your CO. Jared was one of you.
凯文是你的指挥官 杰瑞德是你们自己人
You shut the hell up!
你给我闭嘴
I'm texting him that the deal's back on.
我要发信息告诉他重新恢复交易
Apparently, the only thing keeping that from happening...
很显然 现在只剩一个阻碍交易进行的因素
Is you.
那就是你
I'll kill you, Booth!
我要杀了你 布斯
Damn it!
见鬼
You're a dead man, Booth!
你死定了 布斯
You hear me?
你听见了吗
You're dead!
你逃不掉的
You think you can hide?
你以为你能躲得过吗
I'm coming for you, Booth.
我会找到你的 布斯
I don't understand why we're doing this.
我不知道为什么我们要进行这样的对话
You killed my partner. I killed no one.
你杀了我的搭档 我没杀人
I've been nothing but helpful to this investigation.
我一直在协助调查
You also killed Chloe Robertson.
你还杀了克洛伊·罗伯森
You put a lot of good agents' lives at risk.
你将众多优秀探员的生命置于危险的境地
All for a two-million-dollar payoff.
仅仅是为了两百万美金的报酬
You're questioning the wrong person.
你们问错人了
Listen to me. You've got one chance to save your life.
你给我听好了 你只有一个救自己命的机会
You lead us to Booth,
你带我们找到布斯
and we won't press for the death penalty.
我们为你争取一条活路
Where were you meeting to sell the list?
出♥售♥这份名单 你们原定在哪里碰头
I told you I'm innocent.
我说过了 我是无辜的
This isn't the first time you've made that mistake, is it?
你们已经不是第一次抓错人了吧
This isn't working. I've seen this before.
这根本没用 我以前见过这样的情况
They're good. They'll find the right button.
这些人很厉害 会找到合适的压♥迫♥点让他说出真♥相♥
Just give it time.
只要给他们足够的时间
Booth doesn't have time.
留给布斯的时间所剩无几了
Cher, you can't go in there.
亲 你不能进去
My record speaks for itself.
我的工作经历可以证明一切
Dr. Brennan, what are you doing here?
布纳恩博士 你来做什么
I can help. I know how to make him talk.
我可以协助你们 我知道怎么让他开口说话
Do it. You lied about your hand.
来吧 关于你的手 你撒了谎
You broke it when you brutally murdered Richard Bannerman.
你残忍♥杀害理查德·班纳曼时 你弄伤了手
This has gone too far. I have tried to cooperate.
你们真是越来越离谱了 我一直尽力配合
God! Tell me where Booth is now.
上帝啊 告诉我布斯现在在哪里
Stop. Okay. Okay, okay.
住手 好吧好吧 我全招
Stop.
快住手
There's no escape!
你无路可逃了
This door can't hold out forever.
这扇门只是暂时挡住我的去路
You're a dead man, Booth!
你死定了 布斯
Oh, you're dead!
你已经是将死之人了
You... son of a bitch.
你 这个混♥蛋♥
Dr. Brennan, you need to wait here.
布纳恩博士 你必须在这里等着
No, I'm going inside.
不 我要进去
Hold up!
等等
Someone's coming out.
有人从里面出来了
Booth! Bones.
布斯 骨头
I'm okay. I know. It's just a scratch.
我还好 我只是擦伤
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Oh. Oh! I got you. I got you.
是的 我抱住你了 抱住你了
I got you. I got you. So good.
我找到你了 找到了 太好了
You're gonna be okay.
你肯定会没事的
I got you.
我找到你了
It's been two hours and ten minutes
自布斯进去接受手术
since Booth went in for surgery.
已有两小时十分钟之久了
Reminding us every five minutes
你每隔五分钟就提醒我们一次
isn't gonna help.
这样帮不上什么忙
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表