which could only be advantageous
这对陪审团看待他这个案子来说
to how a judge views his case.
有百利而无一害
Not a word.
一个字也别说
That's fine.I'm just gonna have to show the U.S. Attorney
好吧 我刚好要去给联邦检察官看看
the threatening E-mails that your son sent to Klarissa Mott.
你儿子发给克拉瑞莎·莫特的那些威胁邮件
I know my son. He's not a killer.
我了解我儿子 他不是个杀人犯
Unlike your stage show,
不像你的舞台表演
you can't determine the outcome
你没办法提前决定
of this process in advance.
这个审判流程的结果
Your son's gonna be processed
你的儿子将接受审判
and detained in a Federal lockup.
并被羁押在联邦监狱
I mean, do you really want to watch your son mingle
我说 你不会真的想看着你儿子跟一群
with a bunch of bad prisoners?
恶行累累的囚犯混在一起吧
So why'd you do it?
你为什么要那么做
Why'd you send those threatening E-mails to Klarissa?
为什么要发那些威胁邮件给克拉瑞莎
I-I got upset.
我很生气
You know? She was doing dad's trick, the Drunken Monkey.
你知道吗 她在表演爸爸的魔术 醉猴
You knew she was working on the Drunken Monkey?
你知道她正在学习醉猴吗
You were not supposed to know that.
你本不该知道的
I-I knew something was up.
我知道有什么东西不对劲
So I started following her.
所以 我开始跟着她
Could you clarify something for me, Mr. Jay?
你能跟我解释一下吗 杰伊先生
What or who is a Drunken Monkey?
醉猴是什么 或者说是谁
It's an escapist move
那是个逃生魔术
where I'm locked in a vat of Scotch.
从我被锁的一个苏格兰酒桶里逃出来
It was my signature trick 20 years ago.
20年前它是我的标志性魔术
And I gave it to Klarissa.
后来我把它教给了克拉瑞莎
Yeah, you were supposed to give it to me.
是啊 你本该把它传给我的
You said you were following Klarissa.
你说你在跟踪克拉瑞莎
How long had you been stalking her?
你跟踪她多久了
I...I wasn't stalking her, okay?
我不是在跟踪她 好吧
I-I-I followed her for a few days,
我跟了她几天
until I built up the courage to confront her.
直到我有勇气去找她当面对质
That's not good enough for me. Let's go.
对我来说这还不够好 走吧
Well, what about the guy that she was kissing?
好吧 那个和她亲吻的家伙呢
Wait a second. You saw Klarissa kissing someone?
等等 你看见克拉瑞莎在亲某人
Yeah, I-I was waiting outside the Palace two days ago,
是啊 两天前我在宫殿外面等
before her show started,
就在她开始表演前
and some guy dropped her off.
有个人放她下车
I-I don't know who he was.
我不知道他是谁
Tell them who he was.You need to.
告诉他们他是谁 你必须得这么做
Dad, I-I... really don't know. Okay?
爸爸 我 我真的不知道 好吗
I-I've never seen him before.
我以前从来没有见过他
Doctor Edison, please reexamine the area around
埃迪森博士 请你再检查一下左尺骨周围
the sharp force trauma on the left ulna.
那个由锐器造成的创伤
Of course.
好的
Specifically, eight millimeters upward from that nick.
特别是在那个缺口往上八毫米的地方
Okay. I see a small indentation on the ulna.
我看到尺骨上有个小锯齿状的痕迹
I believe this mark
我相信这个痕迹
and the previous mark were made simultaneously.
和之前那个痕迹是同时造成的
Which suggests they were both the result
这也表明了它们都是由
of one blow from a single weapon.
单件武器单击造成的
Well, the first mark was made at a 94-degree angle
第一个痕迹是以94度的角度造成的
and the second one is...
而第二处则是
135 degrees.
135度
This couldn't have been a knife.
不可能是刀
Maybe the corner of an object?
可能是什么东西的边角部位
Make that the corner of a sharp alloy object.
那是一个尖锐合金物的边角
So I swabbed the wound for particulates.
我对伤口处的微粒做了取样
I found interstitial alloy metals:
找到了间隙合金
steel, manganese and nickel.
钢 锰还有镍
Excellent work, Dr. Hodgins.
做得很好 哈金斯博士
Thanks. Yeah, I'm gonna cross-check these alloys
谢了 我这就去把这些合金
against potential murder weapons.
跟可能的凶器作交叉对比
Oh, wait! Before you do, uh,
等等 你走之前
I have another, uh, magic trick to show Dr. Brennan.
我要再跟布纳恩博士表演一个魔术
If you'll allow me to.
如果你准许的话
I think we're done with magic at work, Dr. Edison.
我觉得工作时间就别玩魔术了 埃迪森博士
The Jeffersonian
杰斐逊实验室
is the home of truth and scientific inquiry.
应该是探寻真♥相♥和做科学研究的地方
Actually, he showed me this one,
其实他之前给我表演过这个
and I'm pretty sure you're not gonna be able to figure it out.
我肯定你猜不出来是怎么回事
Proceed.
请吧
I call this one...
我称之为
The Vanishing Spoon.
消失之匙
Behold a beaker of water.
看这一烧杯水
A teaspoon.
一只茶匙
If I put it in the water
如果我把它放进水里
and concentrate hard enough...
而且足够专注
... It'll disappear.
它就会消失
The spoon is made of gallium.
勺子是镓做的
You've got to be kidding me.
你逗我吧
You blew the trick.
你泄密了吧
I most certainly did not!
我当然没有
I molded you the perfect spoon!
我给你铸了一只完美的勺
Gallium melts at 86 degrees.
在30摄氏度镓会溶化
You obviously warmed the water
你肯定刚好把水加热到
just enough so it wouldn't steam.
没冒热气的温度
You cover the beaker with your hand
你用手挡着烧杯
to conceal the chemical process
来遮掩这个固态勺子
of the solid spoon turning to liquid metal.
变成液态金属的化学过程
Are we done with magic tricks now?
现在魔术玩够了吧
Oh. Look.
瞧吧
You made Dr. B disappear.
你把布纳恩博士变没了
Cam.
凯
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
You're here.
你来这啊
Yes, I was just dropping off
我刚去了安琪拉办公室
some prints to Angela at her office and, um...
给她带了一些照片
Yeah. Prints that you could've easily had delivered.
是啊 那些照片本可以直接寄过来
I think we both really know why you're coming around.
我想我们都知道你来这的原因
Wow. That's, uh... Forward.
你真...爽快
I guess I should just come clean and admit
我想我该坦白承认
I was hoping to run into you.
我确实是想遇上你
Me?
我吗
I wanted to see if you'd have dinner with me tonight.
不知道你今天能否跟我共进晚餐
Oh. I see.
我明白了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
We just had such a good talk at the gallery, I just thought...
我们在画廊谈得很开心 所以我还以为...
No, it-it's...
不 那
I mean, I would love to...
虽然我很乐意
I-I...
我
I just got out of a serious relationship
我不久前才结束了一段认真的感情
and I'm not really ready.
还没有准备好
Sorry.
抱歉
Don't be.
没关系
Just bad timing.
只是时机不合适
Exactly.
没错
Well, if you ever change your mind,
如果你改变心意了
you know how to find me.
知道怎么联♥系♥我吧
Okay.
就这样
Okay. One coffee, two creams.
来 一杯咖啡 两份奶精
Thanks, Cam.
谢了 凯
You're welcome.
不客气
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
It's about Sebastian.
其实是塞巴斯蒂安
Oh... Like I told you,
我已经说了
he is strictly a mentor.
他只是我的导师
He just asked me out.
他刚约我了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表