That's all. There's-there's nothing special
就是这样 我和瓦齐里博士之间
about my relationship with Dr. Vaziri.
没有什么特别关系
It's, uh, no different than my relationship
与我和其他实习生的关系
with any of the other interns.
没有区别
I think Dr. Saroyan is an excellent boss.
我觉得瑟罗博士是很优秀的上司
She's not one of those micromanagers always
她不是那种总是盯着你
hovering over your shoulder. She gives us the space
对你指手画脚的老板 她给我们足够空间
we need to do our best work.
让我们发挥到最好
What do you think of her on a personal level?
你觉得她个人是一个怎样的人
Okay, I-I think that's about enough.
好了 到此为止
Well, before your next speech maybe you could hand out sick bags.
下次你在开始讲之前可以先发呕吐袋
You'll be happy to know
你听到这个会很高兴
that Christine remained unfazed
克里斯汀在看骨骸清理过程时
while witnessing the bones being defleshed.
一直镇定自若
She's used to it, okay? At home, you have pi-pictures
她已经习惯了好吗 在家里
of dead bodies just lying around all over the place.
到处都是你那些死尸的照片
I'm just trying to prepare her.
我只是让她做好准备
For what, therapy?
做什么 治疗吗
Her future as a forensic anthropologist.
她作为法医人类学家的未来
No, she's not gonna be a squint, okay?
不 她才不会当科学家呢
She is gonna be a hockey player in the NHL.
她会去冰球联盟当冰球运动员
That's ridiculous, Booth. That's not ridiculous, okay?
这太荒唐了 布斯 这才不荒唐
In '91 there was a goaltender who played for Tampa Bay--
在91年坦帕湾队有个守门员
Manon Rhéaume-- she was amazing.
玛农·瑞哈姆 她太厉害了
I'm well aware that a woman can do anything a man can do.
我当然知道男人能做到的女人也可以
What is ridiculous is the notion
荒唐的是你觉得
that our daughter would dedicate her brilliant mind
我们的女儿要把她聪明的脑袋
to the purpose of swatting away rubber pucks.
用在打小橡胶圆盘[冰球]上
Okay, look, I'm just saying
好吧 我只是说
I don't want her wasting her childhood
我不想让她把童年浪费在
looking at bones and-and
看骨头和
thinking about death all the time.
总是思考死亡这些事情上
I looked at bones and thought about death as a child
我还小的时候就观察骨头 也思考死亡
and I don't think it was a waste.
我没觉得这是浪费时间啊
I've known I wanted a career
我在五岁时就知道
in anthropology since I was five years old.
我想从事与人类学相关的工作
I used to dissect the carcasses
我曾经解剖过家附近
of dead animals in the neighborhood.
出现的动物尸体
Roadkill. Old pets.
像是被车撞死的动物 老死的宠物
The occasional dead bird outside the window.
窗外偶然出现的死鸟
The other kids thought I was weird.
其他孩子觉得我是个怪胎
They'd call me names.
他们给我起了很多外号♥
Morticia...
莫蒂西亚
Jenny Dahmer.
詹妮·达莫
But I never let it stop me.
但我从未因此停下脚步
Because I knew that
因为我知道
I was going to make something of myself one day.
有志者事竟成
Well, this job was supposed to be temporary.
这份工作本来只是临时的
The plan was to make enough money
我的原计划是挣足够多的钱
to get to Paris and paint. So...
去巴黎当画家 所以
So why didn't you?
那你为什么没去呢
Honestly, I thought Booth was kind of cute.
说实话 我以前觉得布斯很可爱
But then she thought "Why settle for cute
但她后来想 能找个威武帅哥时
when you could have ruggedly handsome?"
为什么要找可爱家伙呢
What do you have, honey?
你发现什么了 亲爱的
Uh, yeah, so, I actually think I struck gold.
我觉得我应该是找到宝了
I found this flip phone
我在垃圾堆里
in the trash pile.
发现了这个翻盖手♥机♥
'Cause of the Linkin Park,
因为上面有林肯公园乐队的贴纸
um, sticker there, I thought it might have
我觉得这有可能是
actually belonged to our victim.
死者的手♥机♥
So, cell phone companies don't usually retain their records
因为移♥动♥运营商一般只保留最近十年的记录
beyond ten years, so if we want to find out who the victim
所以我们要找出死者在遇害当天
was talking to on the day of his death, then we have to...
和谁通过话 那就要
Then we need my extremely smart, extremely beautiful wife
那就需要我无敌美丽聪慧的妻子
to reconstruct the phone.
来重建这个手♥机♥了
Which... You're actually probably gonna want these.
因此 你可能需要这个
That, uh, phone there, it smells like it's been bathing
那个手♥机♥闻起来像是
in trash water for the past ten years.
在泔水里泡了十年
Which, by the way, it has.
顺便说一句 还真是这样
I should have gone to Paris.
我当年应该去巴黎的
So, there are over 60 C. Collins
在蒙哥马利县或者它附近的住户
living in or around Montgomery County.
有六十个叫C.柯林斯的
But only one of them, a guy by the name of Carl Collins,
但只有一个 一个叫卡尔·柯林斯的
has been arrested multiple times for dealing pot
曾经在死者的老家罗克维尔
in the victim's hometown of Rockville.
因为贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥被逮捕过多次
You think the $3,000 the victim owed
你觉得这三千美元可能是
may have been a drug debt?
死者买♥♥大♥麻♥欠下的钱吗
Well, we know that the victim liked his pot.
我们知道死者喜欢抽大♥麻♥
He certainly didn't have anything else in his life
生活中也肯定没有其他
worth that kind of money, so, yeah,
值这么一笔钱的东西 所以
it seems like a pretty good theory.
这理论看上去说得通
Carl Collins, we're with the FBI.
卡尔·柯林斯 我们是联调局的
Oh, man. Am I on Cops?
天哪 我上《美国警♥察♥》了吗
Well, something like that.
差不多吧
Do you remember a guy by the name of Brandon Bloom?
你还记得一个叫布兰登·布卢姆的人吗
Yeah, of course, I remember the Bloom-atic.
当然了 我记得那小子
What's that dill weed been up to? I haven't seen him in years.
那个笨蛋跑哪儿去了 我好多年没见到他了
Well, the Bloom-atic is dead. He was murdered
那小子死了 他在十年前
about ten years ago. Right around the time
就遇害了 就在他
he owed you quite a bit of money.
欠下你一大笔钱的那个时候
He's dead? That's jacked up.
他死了吗 太惨了
Bloom was my boy.
布卢姆是我的人
Carl, what's going on out there? I told you I didn't want
卡尔 发生什么了 我告诉过你
any of that going on around my house.
我不想在我家附近看到你干那些破事
Relax, Ma. We're not doing anything.
放心 妈 我们什么都没做
Who are the cameras? They're...
那些摄像的是怎么回事 他们
my friends, okay?
是我朋友 好吗
We're filming a movie.
我们在拍电影
Just go back inside, will you?
你快回去好不好
So, uh, Brandon was your boy, huh?
布兰登是你的人
Yeah, damn straight. We were business partners.
是啊 没错 我们是生意伙伴
Right, selling pot. Nah, man.
卖♥♥大♥麻♥的伙伴吗 不是
Selling T-shirts.
是卖♥♥T恤的
The money he owed me-- that was for inventory.
他欠我的钱...那是买♥♥货的钱
Here, I'll show you.
过来 我给你看看
These damn things didn't sell for crap.
这些破玩意一文不值
I'll say they didn't.
我看也是
Not a single one.
一件都卖♥♥不出
Stupid, stuck-up town.
愚蠢的 没人要的玩意
"Stupid, stuck-up town."
"愚蠢的 没人要的玩意"
Yeah, check it out.
是的 你们自己看
I'm sorry, are those two pigs?
不好意思 那是两头猪吗
Wait till you check out the back. "Porking."
等你看到背面再说吧 "肉搏中"
It's funny, right?
这很有趣 不是吗
Yeah, makin' bacon.
是啊 成了培根呢
That is funny. I got nine more boxes
这很有意思 我还有九盒呢
if you guys are interested.
如果你们喜欢的话
No, I think we're good.
不 我想我们还是免了吧
But, listen, did Brandon mention anything going on
不过 听着 布兰登不再过来的那段时间
in his life around the time that he stopped coming around?
有没有提到过他身边发生了什么事
Anybody that might've wanted to hurt him?
有没有人可能会想伤害他
Uh, you guys should talk to that chick, Amy.
你们应该跟那个小妞谈谈 艾米
Amy. Yeah.
艾米 是的
They had a pretty nasty breakup.
他俩的分手闹得很僵
And... oh, damn.
而且...糟了
It was right around the same time
那差不多正是布兰登不再
that Brandon stopped coming by.
来这里的时候
Wow, he breaks up with his girl, then disappears.
原来他跟女朋友分手后就消失了
You don't think that's odd?
你都没觉得这太巧了吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表