on the victim's parietal bones.
发现一处环向裂缝
That's odd.
奇怪了
Injuries to that area suggest the victim
那个地方的伤痕意味着
hit the top of his head on the steering wheel.
死者的头顶撞上了方向盘
Unless... the victim wasn't conscious
除非 当车撞下防护栏的时候
when the car went through the guard rail.
死者已经昏迷不醒了
You are correct.
没错
The edges of the fractures on the victim's parietal bone
死者顶骨上这个裂缝的边缘
show no sign of hemorrhagic staining.
没有出血性染色的痕迹
Suggesting they were made postmortem.
也就是说这个裂缝是死后造成的
This was no accident.
这不是一起意外
Yeah, well, that sounds good to me.
我觉得听上去不错
Take a murdered, rich d-bag
被害的有钱混♥蛋♥
over a charity case any day.
可比查一个意外身亡的有意思多了
Dr. Hodgins, you used the lift.
哈金斯 你用了升降机
How was it? It was exhilarating, Cam.
感觉怎么样 真是棒极了 凯
If I'd known I was getting one of those,
要是我早知道能弄这么个玩意
I'd have crippled myself months ago.
我几个月前就把自己弄瘸了
I... get it.
我理解
It's just nice to see you back up here where you belong.
只是很开心你能上来 这才是你该在的地方
Uh, you just said something about the victim being rich.
你刚才说死者很有钱
I'm worried that it is too early to conclude this
我只是担心仅凭一个汽车零件店店员的证词
based solely on, uh, testimony of an auto parts clerk.
就确定这一点是不是有些为时太早了
Really? What about this?
是吗 那这个呢
I don't know too many paupers
我不认识几个穷光蛋
who have a key fob for a brand-new Lexus.
有崭新的雷克萨斯车的钥匙的
Why would someone who owns a luxury car
一个有豪车的人为什么要开一辆
drive a beat-up old junker?
又破又旧的烂车呢
Who knows?
谁知道呢
The world is full of messed up people.
这世界上不正常的人多着呢
I should know.
我最知道了
I'm one of them.
我就是其中一个
So, because of the fire damage,
由于火灾造成的损害
I was only able to do a partial reconstruction,
我只能做部分重建
but the good news is,
但好消息是
I may have found another way to get his ID.
我可能找到了另一种查出他身份的办法
Is that the victim's cell phone?
那是死者的手♥机♥吗
Yeah, it's also his wallet.
是的 也是他的钱包
It's one of those two-in-one cases.
是那种二合一的东西
Which means the victim's driver's license
也就是说死者的驾照
may be somewhere inside.
可能就在这里
Yeah, that's why I borrowed Hodgins' laser-cutter.
所以我借来了哈金斯的激光切断机
It's sort of old-school Star Wars,
这有点像是老旧的星际战争
but it's the best way to cut through plastic.
但这却是切割塑料的最好方式了
Well, then, may the Force remain in your proximity.
愿原力与你同在
Yeah, sweetie, something like that.
是的 亲爱的 差不多吧
I couldn't help but notice Hodgins
我今天注意到哈金斯
speaking to you quite harshly today.
对你讲话有些冲
Yeah, it's not great, but...
是 他态度是不好 但是
I guess it's just, uh,
我猜这只是
one of the stages of dealing with trauma.
人们处理创伤的必经阶段之一吧
It seems unfair that you have to endure such treatment.
你要承受这种待遇感觉很不公平
Well, we agreed to stand by each other.
我们承诺要支持守护对方
For better or worse.
不管处于何种境遇
Okay, blob, let's see what you've got.
好吧 小坨坨 让我看看你里面有什么
It appears the fire fused the victim's credit cards
看来大火把受害人的信♥用♥卡♥
into a giant amalgam.
烧成了一团混合物
Yeah, you see that tiny piece of metal in there?
没错 你看到里面有一小片金属了吗
Let me just see if I can extract it.
我试试能不能把它取出来
Looks like a microchip.
看着像一枚芯片
Yeah, many of the new credit cards have them embedded now.
现在很多新版信♥用♥卡♥上都镶嵌着这种芯片
I can just scan it.
我可以扫描一下
Emil Bradford.
埃米尔·布拉福德
Looks like we found our guy.
看来我们找到受害者了
I hear you got an ID.
我听说你找到受害人的身份了
Yeah, Emil Bradford, 43 years old.
是的 此人名叫埃米尔·布拉福德 43岁
Divorced six years ago.
六年前离异
No kids or family in the area.
孩子和家人都不在这附近住
Angela said that the cell phone was literal toast,
安琪拉说他的手♥机♥已经彻底被烧焦了
so I figured I'd go ahead and issue a warrant
所以我想我应该申请一个
to get his phone records.
获取受害人手♥机♥记录的搜查令
Yeah, that's a good idea.
好主意
At least then we can see who he was talking to.
至少我们能看看他生前跟谁通过话
Yeah.
是的
Almost forgot there.
差点忘了
Got you a little something.
我有东西要给你
Look at that. Donuts.
快看 甜甜圈
There's over a dozen here.
这里至少有一打甜甜圈
What do you think I am, you?
你觉得我跟你一样给点零食就灿烂吗
I figured some emotional eating might help.
我觉得吃点东西可能会帮你改善情绪
It's been a rough couple weeks for the Flyers.
飞人队这几周过得可不轻松啊
You know what, I'm pretty sure Bones is causing it.
我非常确定这一切都是骨头造成的
You think Dr. Brennan is a jinx?
你觉得布纳恩博士是个扫把星
I don't know, you tell me, all right.
我不知道 你说说吧 好吧
The Flyers have lost the last six
自从她开始和我一起看
when she's watched with me.
飞人队已经连输六场比赛了
Oh, no, no, no, no,
不不不
you need to nip this one in the bud, okay?
这事必须得打住
Trust me, as a lifelong Cubs fan,
请相信我 作为小熊队的终生粉丝
jinxes are real.
扫把星绝对是真实存在的
What am I supposed to do? Hmm?
那我该怎么办
Tell her that she can't watch the Flyer games with me?
难道要告诉她别和我一起看的比赛
Well, uh, sounds like a good start.
听起来是个不错的开头
Oh, wow, seriously.
说真的
Bones is not gonna like it
如果我把曲棍球看得比骨头还重
if I put hockey before her.
她肯定不高兴
That's bad news.
这可不是个好消息
Well, let me remind you
我给你提个醒
that my all-time favorite baseball team
1945年起 我最喜欢的棒球队
hasn't made it to a World Series since 1945.
就没进过任何一场世界级的职业比赛
You want a postseason,
你想要看一场季后赛
you may not have a choice.
可能根本就没有选择
These are good. Right?
这甜甜圈挺好吃 是吧
There are remodeled bilateral fractures on the nasal bones,
鼻骨 颧骨和眼窝两侧均有
zygomatics, and around the orbital sockets,
已愈合的骨折
all appearing to be five to ten years old.
这些愈合的骨折都有五到十年的时间了
And the x-rays of the left radius and ulna
左侧尺骨和桡骨的X光片上
show evidence of remodeling
也显示出一些同时期的
from about the same time period.
愈合骨折的迹象
That's in line with Bradford's hospital records.
这一点与布拉福德的医院记录完全吻合
It appears he had a series of late-night ER visits
看来死者六年半前有
just over six and a half years ago.
一连串的深夜急诊就诊记录
Well, must have been a rough time in his life.
那一定是他生命中一段比较难捱的时光
It was. He was getting divorced.
确实 他当时正在打离婚战
Taken together, this constellation of injuries
综合来看 这些伤
is consistent with domestic violence.
与家庭暴♥力♥相吻合
But the victim... is a man.
但是我们的受害人 是一名男性
Yeah, surely, you know that men can also
此话不假 但你肯定也清楚
be the victims of spousal abuse.
有时男人也会成为家庭暴♥力♥的受害群体
Not real men.
这事不会发生在纯爷们身上
All I'm saying is the injuries could be from something else.
我想说的是这些伤可能都是由别的事情造成的
Did the victim report being abused?
受害人当初有没有报告被人虐待
No, but that doesn't surprise me,
没有 不过这也不奇怪
given cultural biases, like your own,
鉴于文化偏见 你自己就是个很好的例子
men are often too ashamed to admit it.
男性往往碍于面子就不会承认自己曾被家暴
Dr. Hodgins, how is the car autopsy going?
哈金斯博士 汽车的解剖工作进展如何
Or would it be an auto-topsy?
或者可以叫做解剖车体
I'd laugh, but the explosion must have paralyzed
放在过去 我会哈哈大笑 不过爆♥炸♥一定
my sense of humor as well, but...
把我的幽默感也给弄瘫痪了 所以
At least I figured out what started the fire.
至少我已经知道是什么引起的大火了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表