with its radiating lines positioned
其骨裂的放射线
across the coronal suture.
越过了冠状缝
Well, all these injuries are indicative
这全部的创伤表明
of childhood abuse.
是虐待儿童
So, after Aubrey got me the name,
奥布里给我名字之后
I was able to use the hospital records
我就可以利用医院记录
to confirm the victim's identity.
确认死者的身份
Name is Brandon Bloom.
他叫布兰登·布卢姆
25-year-old pizza delivery guy.
二十五岁的披萨外送员
The only family member we were able to track down
我们唯一能查到的家人
was his father, who, by the way,
是他的父亲 顺带一提
never reported his son missing.
他从没报案儿子失踪
On top of the fact that his son may have been abused as a child,
除此之外 他儿子可能在童年遭到虐待
it makes my job that much more difficult.
这让我的工作更加困难
Why is that?
为什么呢
'Cause now I have to tell
因为现在我得告知
the dad that his son is dead.
这位爸爸 他的儿子过世了
At the same time, I got to treat him as a suspect.
同时 我得把他当作疑犯对待
Mr. Bloom?
布卢姆先生
We found your son Brandon.
我们发现了你的儿子布兰登
He was murdered.
他被谋杀了
Murdered, what...?
被谋杀了 怎么
What...?
怎么
What?!
怎么回事
We found him, um,
我们发现他
lying in a landfill for the past ten years.
过去十年 一直陈尸在堆填区
Is there a reason why you didn't report him missing?
你为什么不报案他失踪了呢
Brandon always talked about dropping everything
布兰登总是说放下一切
and moving to the Caribbean to become a bartender.
搬到加勒比地区 当一个调酒师
I just figured he, he finally did it.
我以为他终于做到了
"Figured"?
"以为"
I'm sorry, you figured?
抱歉 你以为吗
This is your son we're talking about. Why didn't you call?
他可是你的儿子 你为什么不打电♥话♥给他
Brandon and I didn't have the best relationship.
布兰登和我的关系不算太好
When he dropped out of college, I was angry, pissed.
他从大学退学时 我非常生气
I just didn't want him to wind up like me.
我只是不想他 最终沦落成我这样
Working back-breaking jobs for minimum wage
下半辈子就为了最低工资
the rest of his life...
做着累断腰的工作
When was the last time you talked to him or you saw him?
你最后一次跟他说话 或见到他是什么时候
Oh, I called him for his 25th birthday.
他二十五岁生日时 我打了电♥话♥给他
That would've been, uh,
那天应该是
December 8, 2005?
2005年12月8日
All right, we also got some information
好的 我们还有一些信息
that he was abused as a kid.
表明他小时候曾遭受虐待
What the hell are you talking about?
你究竟想说什么
Why don't you tell me?
不如你来告诉我
He rode skateboards. He rode BMX bikes.
他玩滑板 骑极限单车
He was always falling and breaking
他总是每隔一周
a different bone every other week.
就跌断不同的骨头
You don't believe me, do you?
你不相信我 对吧
What?
什么
You think I killed my son?
你认为我杀了自己的儿子吗
No, I'm just asking a question, that's all.
不 我只是问问题而已
You tell me that my son is dead,
你告诉我 我的儿子死了
and the exact same breath, you accuse me of doing it?
而同一时间 你指控我做了这种事
Really?
是吗
What kind of a monster are you, huh?
你是什么样的恶魔
Come on over here. Let's get your pillow on here...
过来这里 我们把枕头放到这里
Stand up straight, hold that. Being a father yourself,
站直了 别动 作为一名父亲
how do you accuse a man
你怎么能指控一个人
of killing his own child?
杀害了自己的孩子
Look, I love my children
听着 我爱我的孩子
and I'd bend the world to protect them.
为了保护他们 我宁愿与全世界为敌
To-to think about harming one of them is inconceivable to me.
我无法想象自己会想伤害他们
But, you see, there's darkness in this world.
但是 世上存在着阴暗的事
Ready? And just because you
准备好了 只因为你
or I might not be able to see it doesn't mean it isn't there.
或我没能看到 不意味着没有
Oh, what a save! Now, I certainly hope this man
救得好 我当然希望他
didn't kill his own child.
没有杀他自己的孩子
But at the end of the day my loyalty isn't to him.
说到底 我要忠于的不是他
It's to the kid.
是他的儿子
Save! They win the Cup!
成功救球 他们赢得了奖杯
They win the Cup! Come on, give me a hug!
他们赢得了奖杯 快来给我个拥抱
They won the Cup! Upon further examination
他们赢得了奖杯 在对死者的遗骨
of the victim's bones, I discovered evidence
进行进一步检查后 我发现
of a remodeled Colles' fracture on the left radius.
在左桡骨有一处愈合的克雷氏骨折
Its presence suggests that the victim's father
意味着死者父亲说自己儿子
may have been telling the truth about the origin
童年旧伤来源的那些话
of his son's childhood injuries.
可能是真的
So, after Brandon went missing,
布兰登失踪后
the room that he was renting just sat empty.
他当时租的房♥子就一直空着
Eventually, the kid's landlord boxed up all of his belongings,
最终他的房♥东收拾了他所有的物品
gave 'em to Brandon's dad.
把它们交给了布兰登的父亲
There's, uh, not really much in here.
这里面没什么东西
We got a Dodgeball DVD, uh, some... a couple old magazines,
里面有《疯狂躲避球》DVD 一些旧杂♥志♥
and, uh, oh, yeah-- a whole bunch of burned CDs.
还有 一堆自刻的CD
Apparently the victim was a big Linkin Park fan.
显然死者是林肯公园乐队的粉丝
Of course, not big enough to actually buy their music,
当然他还没喜欢到去掏钱买♥♥他们的唱片
but certainly enough to steal it.
但盗刻的钱还是有的
Also liked Papa Roach,
他还喜欢蟑螂老爹乐队
Hoobastank and, uh...
好把戏乐队 以及
"Financial Stuff." Right.
财务状况 就是它了
Well, let's see what this one's all about here.
我们看看里面有什么
Right.
好
Okay, so this looks like a spreadsheet of all of Brandon's finances.
这看上去像是布兰登的财务汇总表
Mainly just a list of his bills.
主要都是他的账单
Rent, cell phone.
房♥租 手♥机♥话费
Wait a minute.
等等
At the time of his death, Brandon owed $3,000
在遇害时布兰登欠一个叫
to someone listed here as "C. Collins".
C.柯林斯的人三千美元
That-- that's exactly what we're looking for, okay?
这 这就是我们要找的
When it comes to murder, money--
对于谋杀来说 金钱
always a motive.
永远是动机之一
Knowing what was in a victim's system
了解死者死亡时体内所含的物质
when they died often paints a clearer picture
经常可以为了解他们的生活方式
of how they lived. And, uh,
提供更多线索 而且
according to the tox screen results,
根据毒理检测结果
our victim lived in a cloud of marijuana smoke.
死者生前是个吸大♥麻♥的大烟枪
There were extremely high levels of THC
在死亡时 布兰登体内的
in Brandon's system when he died.
四氢大♥麻♥酚含量非常高
That would explain his questionable taste in music.
这可以解释他对音乐的可疑品味
Uh, Dr. Saroyan, if you have a moment I'd like to show you
瑟罗博士 如果你有时间 我想给你看
something I discovered on the bones.
我在骨骸上发现的新线索
I still haven't found cause of death,
我依然没有发现死因
but I did notice
但我注意到
a couple of perimortem hairline fractures
在死者的右尺骨上有
on the victim's right ulna.
一些死亡时造成的骨裂
Do you think these could be defensive wounds?
你觉得这会是自卫伤吗
Yes. The description of the wounds leads me to believe
对 裂伤的情况让我相信
they were created by a weapon with rounded edges.
它们是由一把有圆滑边缘的武器造成的
The degree of curvature makes me wonder
这曲度让我觉得
if both these wounds could have been sustained by a single blow.
这两处裂伤可能是由同一次击打造成的
The distance between the injuries is...
两处伤痕之间的距离是
26.8 centimeters, roughly the width of a tennis racket.
26.8厘米 差不多是网球拍的宽度
The injuries could have been made by the beams.
这些伤可能是拍框造成的
I'll notify Booth.
我来告诉布斯
The two of you make a pretty good team,
你们俩真是好搭档
the way you work off of each other.
你们工作的方式很搭
We do make a good team, don't we?
我们的确是好搭档 对吧
Well, uh, t... we've been working together a long time.
我们已经共事了很久了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表