No blue.
没有变蓝
Mr. Morales.
莫拉莱斯先生
Let's see the palms of your hands, please.
请让我们看看你的手掌
I don't even know what this is about.
我都不知道这是要干什么
It's about you following simple directions.
要你服从简单的命令
Now do what the man said.
照这个男人说的做
Look at that.
瞧瞧这个
Blue.
变蓝了
Eric?
埃里克
You two were having an affair.
你们两个在偷♥情♥
I'm sorry, Lynette.
我很抱歉 勒奈特
I swear to you, she had nothing to do with this.
我向你发誓 她与这件事无关
Rick was gonna vote against the party.
里克要投我党的反对票
I tried to tell him, but no. He's just so damn stubborn.
我试着和他讲道理 但不行 他太固执了
He was gonna ruin our future, for what?
他要毁了我们的未来 图什么
A handful of jobs? I couldn't let that happen.
就为了几个工作岗位 我不能让这种事发生
You knew about the widow's mandate.
你知道可以由遗孀担任丈夫未终止的公职任期
Eric, how could you?
埃里克 你怎么能这样
I did it because I knew.
我这么做 是因为我知道
You and me, working together--
我和你 一起努力
we could have made a real difference.
我们本可以改变很多
You understand how to make sacrifices for the greater good.
你知道要牺牲小我成全大我
And I figured that once you were done grieving, that...
我想 一旦你不再悲伤 那...
Don't you love me?
你不爱我吗
Doesn't matter now.
不重要了
You are under arrest
你因涉嫌谋杀
for the murder of a United States senator.
美国参议员被捕
Let's go. Lynette...
我们走 勒奈特
So she's officially not taking the senator's seat?
这么说她正式宣布不继任参议员了
The governor withdrew his offer, which is understandable.
州长反悔了 这也可以理解
The whole thing's been a huge P.R. scandal for the party.
这件事对于党派而言就是一个巨大的公♥关♥丑闻
Do they know who they're going to appoint?
他们知道要委派谁接任吗
Nope.
不知道
And to tell you the truth, I don't think it really matters.
实话告诉你 我觉得这真的不重要
As far as I can tell,
在我看来
one politician is just as bad the next.
天下政客一般黑
You don't believe that.
这不是你的真心话
Well, don't you?
你不这样想吗
No.
不
'Cause for every slime bag out there,
因为纵然有千万个混♥蛋♥在外逍遥
there's also somebody like you.
世界上总有像你这样的人
And as long as there's yous around, then I know
而只要有你这样的人在 我就知道
that there's somebody who is looking out for this country.
总有人在守望着我们的国家
And me.
还有我
Except when I'm holding your past against you.
除了当我因为你的过去对你有成见的时候
Yeah. No one's perfect.
是啊 人无完人
Especially not the guy who is forcing me to eat pigeon.
那个强迫我吃鸽子肉的男人尤其糟糕
Come on. I'm doing you a favor.
拜托 我是在帮你忙
I'm trying to teach you about the finer things in life.
我在让你尝试生活中那些更美好的事
Ah, yes, the finer things.
是啊 更美好的事
Do you know the hours I have to work
你知道我要工作多少个小时
so that I can eat something better than roadkill?
才能吃点比被车轧死的动物更好的东西
Look, just trust me on this one.
听着 就相信我这一次
If I vomit...
如果我吐了
You're not gonna vomit.
你不会吐的
Well, you seem very certain of yourself. I am.
你看上去很有自信 确实是
I'm also pretty certain about you.
我也很确定我要的人是你[对你有信心]
Keep your eyes closed.
别睁眼
Ow. Don't run into the wall, Booth.
别撞墙 布斯
I'm not running, you're steering me. No, I'm not...
我没要撞 是你带着我 我没有
I can't see. You can't...
我看不见了 你看...
Where's the bed? You're too strong to steer.
床在哪里 你太强壮了 我带不动你
Okay. Now, uh... no!
好了 现在...不
Don't. It's right here.
别 就在这里
Okay.
好了
You just stepped on my boot. You can open.
你刚刚踩了我一脚 睁眼吧
What's this?
这是什么
It is quite clearly a television.
很明显这是台电视
I know that. But you know what?
我知道 但是你知道吗
But you said no. This has got to be
但你之前不同意啊 这得有至少
at least 50 inches. Fiftysix.
五十寸了吧 是五十六寸
I was told the ideal size for a television
有人告诉我 理想的电视机尺寸
was half the distance from the viewing area.
是从看电视的地方到电视的距离的一半
This is great! I... Thank you so much for buying this.
真棒 我...谢谢你买♥♥了这个
I didn't buy it. We're leasing.
我没买♥♥ 这是租的
Think of this as an experiment.
把它看作是一场实验
If our intimacy level falls below a certain threshold,
如果我们的亲密程度降低到了一定临界值
then the TV gets returned.
我就把电视还回去
What's the threshold?
临界值是多少
A number of my choosing.
我选的一个数字
But I'm sure you can rise to the challenge.
但我很肯定你能通过挑战
Really?
真的
Rising...
心花怒放中
But not tonight, 'cause I want to watch the news.
但今晚不行 因为我想看新闻
Hey, what do you mean? Wait, what news?
什么意思 等等 什么新闻
I'm being interviewed for my participation in the case.
因为我就参与这起案件接受了采访
Also, there's a documentary I've been meaning to watch.
同时 我还想看一个纪录片
Have you seen James Cagney's White Heat?
你看过詹姆斯·卡格尼的电影《白热杀机》吗
"Look at me, Ma! Top of the world!"
"成功了 妈 世界之巅"[经典台词]
My Bogart was much better than that.
我的鲍嘉[电影演员]演的可比这好多了
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Your Bogart sounded like Zoolander. No. Booth...
你演的鲍嘉就跟喜剧似的 不 布斯
Give me that. I don't watch...
给我 我不看...
I don't watch science fiction.
我不看科幻电影
All right! We'll get the game on! No, not the game.
那好 看比赛吧 不 不要看比赛
The Flyers! Put it on! They play tonight!
费城飞人队 就是他了 他们今晚比赛
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表