Sorry.
抱歉
Am I, uh, interrupting a date?
我是不是打扰了两位的约会
Maybe a drug deal?
还是毒品交易
Excuse me for a minute.
能离开一会儿吗
Yeah, just a minute.
是 就一会儿
Or maybe five to ten years.
又或许会被判五到十年
So... you aren't a groupie at all, are you?
你根本就不是追星族 是吧
I never said I was. You did.
我没说我是 是你说的
Well, now I'm saying that Lang was a purist
现在我要说 兰是个纯粹主义者
who wanted to clean up the game.
他想整顿比赛风气
He was the face of his team,
他是他的队伍的门面
head of the players' union.
也是运动员联盟的首领
So? So he found out that you were a pusher
所以呢 所以他发现了你是毒贩
and was gonna out your whole drug scandal.
要揭发你的贩毒丑闻
That would have put you in jail for a long time,
足够让你进监狱关很长时间了
which is why you killed him.
所以你杀了他
There's no way you can prove any of that.
你无法证明这些
You know, a lot of guilty people say that.
很多有罪的人都这么说
No, I am saying that because I didn't do it.
不 我这么说是因为不是我做的
Look, Seth did confront me here,
听着 赛斯确实和我当面对质了
and, yes, he did threaten to out me,
他也确实威胁过我说要揭发我
but after that, he left, and I never saw him again.
但他之后就走了 我再也没见过他
You are dealing with drugs, murder and jail time here.
你要面临贩毒罪 谋杀罪和监禁
You really want to bring a child into that world?
你真的想让孩子在那种环境下出生长大
I didn't think I...
我没想到我...
You didn't think what?
你没想到什么
Nothing.
没什么
I, I want a lawyer.
我...我想要找律师
Now that the skull is clean,
现在头骨清理干净了
I see a faint extension
我看到了淡淡的
of the comminuted fracture on the occipital.
枕骨粉碎性骨折的延伸的痕迹
The plotting of the sections indicates
截面的形状表明
that this was also performed by a curved weapon.
伤口是也弯曲的武器造成的
Will you bring up the X-rays of the victim's ulnar fractures?
你能不能给把尺骨骨折的X光片带给我看
I see where you're going with this.
我知道你要做什么了
If we overlay the X-rays, we can see...
如果把X光片覆盖上去 可以看到
if the fractures match.
骨折痕迹是否匹配
They're not a match.
不匹配
So we're looking for a different curved weapon than the cold tub.
我们要找另一种不是浴缸的有弧度的武器
Hey, I have the results.
有结果了
So I found a carbon composite
我找到了一种碳素纤维复合材料
with 70% graphite and 30% fiberglass.
由70%石墨和30%玻璃纤维组成
A curved weapon of that composite
有弧度的武器 它的材质
is most likely a hockey stick.
基本与曲棍球棍相同
Yeah, obviously.
显然是这样
But that's no help.
但这毫无意义
There's probably hundreds of hockey sticks
大概有上百个球员都拥有
owned by hundreds of different players within that complex.
含有这种复合材料的曲棍球棍
We need to get this information to Booth.
我们要把这信息告诉布斯
Why? These are simply composition statistics.
为什么 这只是简单的成分统计问题
No, this is his world.
不 这是他的领域
If anyone can decipher the data we've accumulated, it's him.
他一定能从我们搜集的数据中找到答案
So it looks like the warrant that we got for Alex Conrad paid off.
看来我们对亚历克斯·康拉德下的搜查令有结果了
Yeah, you got her medical records?
是啊 你拿到她的病历了
No, not yet, but her credit card shows multiple payments
还没有 但她的信♥用♥卡♥账单显示她曾多次
for parking meters near her ob-gyn,
在她的妇产科医生附近支付停车费用
which is strange because there's no evidence
这很奇怪 因为没有任何
that she paid any of her medical bills.
她支付过医疗费的记录
Looks like her baby daddy was footing the bill, that's why.
看来是因为账单由她宝宝的父亲支付
What do you got?
你有什么发现
All right, this is good.
很好 这很棒
Looks like Seth Lang was whacked over the head
看来赛斯·兰被人用曲棍球棍
with a hockey stick.
狠狠打中头了
No. A hockey player got attacked with a hockey stick?
不是吧 曲棍球员被曲棍球打中了
That's useful. Yeah, it is.
这信息真"有用" 是很有用
I mean, every professional hockey player
每一个职业的曲棍球员
has their own personalized custom stick,
都有他们的定制球棍
from composition to flex to blade pattern.
材质 杆身硬度和杆刃形状都不一样
So each stick is like a fingerprint.
所以每根球棍都像指纹一样独特
Exactly. Okay, if we find that stick that matches the player,
没错 如果我们找到和球棍对应的球员
we got the murderer.
我们就找到凶手了
I'm gonna call Bones.
我要通知骨头
Ironic, isn't it?
很讽刺 不是吗
What is?
什么
Your job was to protect Lang,
你的职责是保护兰
and you ended up killing him.
可你最终却杀了他
What? That's ridiculous.
什么 简直胡说八道
After all the injuries you sustained from hockey,
你打曲棍球受了那么多伤
you were in considerable pain,
要忍♥受巨大的疼痛
so you started taking oxycontin.
所以你开始服用羟考酮
I took some painkillers. Big deal.
不就服了点止痛药 很重要吗
It's a big deal 'cause that's how you met Alex Conrad, huh?
重要 因为你就是这样认识亚历克斯·康拉德的
You found love,
你找到了真爱
which is why you're paying for her prenatal care.
所以你在为她支付产前检查的费用
Her baby is yours.
她的孩子是你的
Well, that still doesn't prove anything.
这依然不能证明什么
Lang found out that she was pushing drugs on the players.
兰发现了她在向运动员贩卖♥♥毒品
He wanted to put her in jail,
他想把她绳之以法
but then he got knocked unconscious
但他却被人用曲棍球棍
with a hockey stick.
打晕了
A carbon composite stick
碳素纤维复合材料制成的球棍
with a slightly opened pattern
杆刃略微打开
and a 110 flex.
杆身硬度110
Do those specifications sound familiar?
这些特征听着耳熟吗
Because after you knocked him unconscious,
因为在你把他打晕之后
you drowned him in the cold tub.
你把他浸到了浴缸里
It was either that
如果你不这样做
or see the love of your life go down.
就要眼睁睁地看着你的挚爱锒铛入狱
I protected him on the ice for years.
我在冰场上保护了他这么多年
All I asked for was for him to protect me just this once.
我只求他这一次能保护我
Look, I didn't want my kid to grow up
听着 我不希望我的孩子长大成人
with a mother behind bars.
母亲却在狱中
Booth, are you sure you're ready for a hockey rematch?
布斯 你确定你准备好再打曲棍球比赛了吗
You haven't played in a while.
你有一阵没打了
It's not a rematch.
这不是要重新比赛
This guy just wants to redo the penalty shot, okay?
他只想重新再罚一次球 好吗
Besides, I know his weakness, it's four-hole.
再说了 我知道他的弱点 是第四洞
Four-hole?
第四洞
Yeah, it's the lower stick side.
是啊 低杆侧
Wait a second, you're gonna...
等等 你要...
You're gonna read your books at my shoot-out?
我罚决胜球的时候你居然要看书
Oh, no. I finally made the decision to let go.
不 我终于下定决心要放手
I'm getting rid of all the books that I can live without.
我要扔掉所有我不需要的书
That's amazing. You're getting rid of all of them
太棒了 你要扔掉除了这三本书外的
except those three?
所有书
No, Booth. No.
不是 布斯 不是
These are the three I'm willing to part with.
是我决定要扔掉这三本
The rest I'm keeping.
剩下的我都要留着
Wait a second, are you serious?
等等 你是认真的
Yes. You ready to go?
是的 你准备好出发了吗
Let's go.
我们走吧
Go, Booth!
上吧 布斯
Let's do this, Booth!
开始吧 布斯
Go get these!
拿下他
It's all you!
加油
Come on, Daryl! You got this!
加油 达里尔 你可以的
Concentrate!
集中
Nice save.
救得漂亮
That was a good move, Booth.
刚才那招很不错 布斯
Good try.
不错的尝试
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表