You're more sensible than that.
你要理智得多
Now get back in there,
快回去吧
and try on these other dresses I picked out for you.
试试我给你选的这几件
Also, be quick if you can,
而且你得快点
because the florist will be here any minute
因为花商随时会过来
to go over flower options.
确认订花
Oh, wait. I didn't agree
慢着 我没说
to pick out flower arrangements today.
今天就确定用什么花
And I have a job back in Philly that I left to help you.
我还抛下费城的工作来帮你呢
Is your job more important than mine?
难道你的工作比我的还重要吗
No, I'm not saying that. I mean, really,
我不是那意思 说真的
is the killer gonna be any less guilty later today?
难道过了今天凶手就会减罪吗
Felicia, this isn't any other case.
弗雷西亚 这不是一般案件
This involves a good friend of mine.
我好朋友也牵涉其中
I'm not telling you to ditch out on it,
我没说不管案子
but I had to call in every favor
但我联♥系♥了所有人
I have so that we could get all the planning done today.
这样我们今天就能完成计划
Can you just go with the flow for once?
你就不能随一次大流吗
Fine. Uh, another half hour.
好 再半小时
Terrific.
棒
And if you're not sold on the dresses,
如果这些裙子你都不喜欢
I can find a few more options.
我可以再找别的
Nothing princess-y, totally your style.
没那么公主风 完全你的风格
Felicia,
弗雷西亚
I want you to know, I really appreciate
我想表达我的感激之情
how much work you've put in to all this.
感谢你付出的心血
Great. So what do you think about simple beiges
很好 那你觉得主色调定成
and light pinks as your color spectrum?
米黄和浅粉色如何
Oh, beige. Isn't that a little...
米黄 会不会有点
Harsh on most people's skin tones?
衬大多数人的肤色都有点刺眼
Yes, but I figured you didn't want any bridesmaids,
但我猜你也不想要伴娘
and it's such a dignified color scheme.
而且这种配色很端庄
So, can I see it?
给我看看吧
Uh, no, uh, I'm-I'm not sure.
不 我不知道
Look, if it's not love,
如果没那么喜欢
the one you tried on already
你之前穿的那件已经
is the perfect Camille Saroyan.
就是完美的凯米拉·瑟罗
Is this the model of our killer's hand?
这是凶手的手模吗
Yeah. It's based on
对 这是根据
the knuckle prints Brennan found on the victim's cheek tissue.
布纳恩从死者脸颊组织上找到的指节纹做的
Now all I have to do is compare it
我现在只需要把它和
to our suspects' hand measurements.
嫌犯的手部数据进行比较
But why are there only four sets of prints?
但为什么只有四组指节纹呢
Was Aubrey not able to get everyone's?
奥布里弄不到所有人的手纹吗
Everyone except Clark.
所有人的都在 除了克拉克
Man, if Clark would just cooperate,
如果克拉克能合作一点
he'd seem a hell of a lot less guilty.
他无罪的可能看上去一定比现在大得多
No match.
没有匹配的
Which means we're left with only one potential suspect.
也就是说我们只剩下一个可能的嫌犯了
The evidence doesn't lie, Dr. Edison.
证据是不会说谎的 埃迪森博士
We know you punched Henry Charles.
我们知道你揍了亨利·查尔斯
Yeah, but I didn't kill him.
没错 但我没杀他
Clark, it's to your benefit to say nothing.
克拉克 为了你自己最好别开口
Fine.
好吧
Clark. No. No.
-克拉克 -不 不
Look, you want your story?
你想听事情的经过吗
Look, I punched Henry,
我的确揍了亨利
because I caught him and Hazel together in her tent,
那是因为我撞见他和黑兹尔一起在帐篷里
and I just lost it.
然后我失控了
I'm having trouble with the timeline.
我有点没明白事件发生的顺序
Did you strike him in the tent, or in the hut?
你是在帐篷里还是小屋里揍了他
In the hut. It was... it was later that day.
在小屋里 是那天晚些时候
Listen, I'm not proud of what I did,
听着 对我的所为我并不引以为豪
but Henry was using her,
但亨利一直在利用她
and Hazel meant everything to me.
而当时黑兹尔就是我的一切
So you, you hit him to stand up
所以你当时为了你自己和黑兹尔
for yourself, and Hazel.
才揍了他
Yeah, I just...
没错 我
I did a lot of stupid things for Hazel.
我为黑兹尔做了很多傻事
Like murder? No.
像是谋杀吗 不是
But while she was excavating Captain Frank's body,
但当她在挖掘弗兰克船长的尸体时
she chipped the C4 vertebra.
她弄碎了第四节颈椎
The log books do not indicate any damage to Frank's remains.
但日志上没写任何关于弗兰克遗体的损伤
And that's where the stupid part comes in.
那就是我当时做的傻事了
Hazel was devastated by her mistake.
黑兹尔为自己的失误而深深自责
She was embarrassed,
她非常为难
and I agreed not to log it.
所以我同意不把这件事写入日志
You compromised the data?
你伪造数据了吗
That is a serious breach of your integrity as a scientist.
这严重违背了你作为科学家的诚信原则
I know. I allowed my feelings for someone
我知道 我任由自己的个人情感
to get in the way of my responsibilities.
左右了我的工作责任
Okay, let's just shut the feelings down right now
好吧 我们现在别代入个人情感
and get back to what happened
继续说说你揍了亨利·查尔斯
after you hit Henry Charles.
之后的事情
I stormed out... alone, to calm down.
我冲了出去 一个人 想冷静一下
And by the time I got back,
然后在我回去之后
we realized Henry was missing.
我们就发现亨利不见了
Great, so not only were you the last person
很好 所以你不仅是见到他活着的
to see him alive,
最后一个人
but you don't have an alibi.
还没有不在场证明
Look, I know how this looks, Booth.
我知道这看上去不妙 布斯
Please, you have to believe me.
请你一定要相信我
Look, we've worked together for nearly a decade,
我们一起共事了近十年
if there's anyone who could prove my innocence,
如果有什么人能证明我的清白
it's you.
那就是你们了
I can reexamine the evidence,
我可以重新对证物进行详细检查
but I'm afraid that's the best I can do.
但恐怕这是我能做的最大努力了
Hey, Bones.
骨头
Booth, what are you doing here?
布斯 你在这儿干什么
I got some coffee and some fuel for you
我为你 还有这里的各位斜眼们
and the, uh, the squints, here.
买♥♥了点咖啡和吃的
That's so thoughtful. Well, what can I say,
真周到 该怎么说呢
I'm a thoughtful kind of a guy, right?
我就是那种考虑周到的人 对吧
Look, I know you're a bookworm and all,
知道你是个爱读书的
but I thought you told Clark
但我记得你告诉克拉克
that you were going to reexamine the evidence?
你要重新检查一遍证物的吧
I am. I'm re-reading Eldridge's book.
我在检查呢 我在重读埃尔德里奇的书
He writes with great detail
他详细记录了
about the emotional state of the team,
整个团队的情感状态
but the book makes no reference
但书里完全没提到
to their interpersonal conflicts.
他们之间的冲突
So he fudged a few of the details. What's the big deal?
他回避了一些细节 这有什么大不了的
What does that have to do with Clark's case?
这和克拉克的案子有什么关联
Well, this was a best-selling work of scientific non-fiction.
这是一本畅销科学类非小说文学作品
It should be accurate.
它应该是比较准确的
Scientific accuracy doesn't get your book
可以肯定的是 科学的准确性
on the best-seller list for 72 weeks, that's for sure,
可不能让你的书高居畅销榜72周
I'll tell you what. You know what does?
你知道是什么原因吗
People chowing down on their buddies.
是人们互相残食自己的伙伴
it is a shame they didn't get a better photo
他们没拍到食人后留下的人骨清晰照片
of the cannibalized bones.
真是令人遗憾
I mean, this one... Let's take a look.
我是说 这张 看看
Is horribly out of focus.
对焦完全没对上
Well... yeah, you know, you're right,
是啊 你说的对
I guess squints don't make the best photographers.
我猜科学家并不是最好的摄影师
Unless...
除非
the poor photo quality was intentional.
他们故意把照片的品质弄得很糟
Done so that it would be impossible to scrutinize.
这样人们就不能细细研究
I will let you know when I have something.
我一发现什么就通知你
Was it... Did I say something?
是 我说了什么吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表