Does she skip work often?
她之前经常这样旷工吗
No, but she'd lost a case on Friday
不会 但是她周五输了一场官司
that she was sure she was gonna win.
她本来非常确定自己能赢的
Drea takes these things hard.
德莉亚把这些事情看得很重
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是在什么时候
Uh, Friday evening. Here.
周五晚上 就在这里
How would you describe your relationship with her?
你和她关系怎么样
I mean, it's a close office.
事务所里的人关系都不错
It's-it's long hours.
大家待在这里的时间都很长
Did you spend any of those long hours alone with her?
在这漫长的时间里 你有没有和她独处过
Whoa, we were-- we were not in a relationship,
如果你在暗示我们之间是否存在男女关系
if that's what you're implying.
答案是否定的
I mean, 90% of our time was spent talking about our cases.
我们90%的时间里都是在讨论案子
Then, you would know if she had any clients
那你就该知道她是不是有
That were especially dissatisfied
某些非常不满意
or prone to violence.
或者有暴♥力♥倾向的的客户
I mean, many of our clients had violent histories,
我们的很多客户都有暴♥力♥前科
But no one stands out.
但没有什么特别突出的
Well, we're going to need her computer and all her case files.
我们需要她的电脑和她经办过的案子的文件
Of course.
没问题
Anything you need.
需要什么都行
Drea Torres was a talented, young attorney,
德莉亚·托雷斯是一位天赋异禀的年轻律师
and we're all invested in finding her killer.
我们都想找出杀害她的凶手
Great. Well, I've separated Torres' cases
很好 我们已经把托雷斯的案子
into wins, losses, plea deals.
分为赢了 输了和接受认罪协议的
Most criminal cases plead out.
大部分刑事案件都接受了认罪协议
We should start with the cases she lost.
我们应该从她输掉的案子入手
No plea deal means higher stakes,
不接受认罪协议意味着下的赌注更大
which means stronger motive for murder.
这也就意味着一旦输掉 杀人的动机更强烈
You're in a different solar system.
你一直心不在焉的
What's on your mind?
你在想什么
Oh, yeah, Booth, uh, told me
是这样的 布斯告诉我
that Hodgins came back to work today.
哈金斯今天回来工作了
So soon. Good for him.
这么快 对他来说是好事
it's just I can't stop thinking
我忍♥不住一直在想
about him in that wheelchair, you know.
他坐在轮椅里的样子
Dr. Hodgins will watch his son grow up, thanks to you.
多亏了你 哈金斯博士还能看着他儿子长大
You're a hero.
你是个英雄
And I don't want to hear another word about it.
我不想再听关于这件事的任何一个字了
Don't test me.
别考验我的耐心
Notice something odd about this one?
你注意到这个案子里有什么不对劲的地方了吗
Carla Ashbury.
卡拉·阿什伯利
Convicted of grand theft.
犯重偷窃罪
11 years in prison. After she was arrested,
被叛有期徒刑十一年 她被捕后
she posted bail and ran.
缴纳了保释金然后逃跑了
Torres absolutely should have taken a plea.
托雷斯绝对应该提出认罪减刑
Carla's been in prison for the last few months,
卡拉几个月前都在监狱服刑
so she can't be our killer,
所以她肯定不是我们要找的凶手
but her husband D'Shawn
但是她的丈夫D'肖恩
has got quite the record.
有不少案底在身
Including assault with a deadly weapon.
其中就有使用致命武器伤人
If he blames Torres for his wife being sent away...
如果他把自己妻子被捕入狱都怪在托雷斯身上
We need to talk to this guy.
我们得找他谈谈
Test, test.
测试 测试
Hey, Wendell. Camera's upside down,
温德尔 相机拿倒了
But other than that you're looking good.
可除此之外 你看起来很帅啊
I look ridiculous.
明明丑死了
Yeah, you do.
你说得对
Okay, you're not the show there, brother,
好了 你不是重点 老弟
So go ahead and attach that camera to the helmet.
赶紧把相机装在头盔上吧
All right. Camera attached.
好了 相机装好了
Now, you're going to want to turn on those lamps.
把灯都打开
Good. That's going to cause the bones to fluoresce.
很好 这些灯能使遗骸发出荧光
Fluorescing bones, got it.
发光的骨头 晓得了
Now, by my calculations
根据我的计算
the bones should be within, like, a three-foot radius
遗骨的位置应该在你所在位置的
of where you're standing.
一米距离之内
Hmm, nada so far.
我现在什么也没看见
The decline appears to be steeper than I extrapolated
水位下降似乎比我根据卫星图片所推断的
from the satellite image.
要更大一些
So, the bones traveled farther than you calculated.
所以骨头移♥动♥的距离比你计算的要远
Yeah... By about 18 feet and, like,
嗯 大约有五米多吧
30-degree shift to your right.
向右转30度
Okay, just be careful that you don't...
小心 千万别...
...fall.
摔倒
Enjoying yourself, Hodgins?
看得开心吗 哈金斯
Yeah, I really am.
当然啦
Okay, just going to get up...
好了 等我站起来
Hey, hey, w-w-w-whoa, w-w-w-wait.
等下等下
Don't move, don't move. I think I saw something there.
别动 别动 我好像看到了什么
Where? The grate? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
哪儿 栅栏吗 对对对
Hey, the bones may have washed through
那些碎骨可能被冲过去了
And gotten hung up in that debris.
被困在了那堆碎片里
Can you reach in there?
你能把手伸进去吗
What if there's an animal in there?
里面要是有猛兽可怎么办
Dude, that's half the fun.
那才好玩嘛
Yeah, there.
对 就是那儿
Right there.
没错
Wendell...
温德尔
You got it.
你找到了
Hey, Hodgins...
哈金斯
King of the lab.
实验室之王
Yeah.
是啊
King of the lab.
我是实验室之王
Look, I did my time.
我牢房♥已经蹲过了
I'm working, taking care of my kids.
现在只是在忙工作 照顾孩子
So, why am I here?
你们到底为什么叫我来
What can you tell me about Drea Torres?
你对德莉亚·托雷斯有多少了解
Who, the lawyer?
谁 那个律师吗
Why we talking about Ms. Torres?
为什么要谈她
She was murdered three days ago.
她三天前被人谋杀了
Look, I had no problem with her.
我和她并没有冲突
Really? Because your wife is in jail
是吗 你老婆在监狱里蹲着
because Drea Torres lost her case.
都是因为德莉亚·托雷斯败诉了吧
If she'd pled down,
如果她认罪的话
she'd be out by Christmas.
你老婆本可以在圣诞节前出狱的
Ms. Torres asked us to take the plea,
托雷斯律师劝我们认罪了
but Carla refused because she didn't do it.
可卡拉拒绝了 因为她是无辜的
Oh, come on, I've heard that once or twice, my friend.
得了吧 这话我听过可不止一遍了
You know, my wife and I had decent jobs.
我和我老婆都有正经工作
Our kids were happy.
孩子也都过得很开心
And we actually thought we could have a good life.
我们本来真的以为能过上好日子的
Until one of Carla's employers
直到卡拉的一个老板
accused her of, uh, cleaning out the cash drawer.
说她偷了抽屉里的钱
Yeah, they assumed the woman
没错 他们觉得有前科的人
with the record must have done it.
一定是罪魁祸首
Kind of like how you assumed the guy with the record
就像你认为 有前科的人一定是
is the one who killed Ms. Torres?
杀害托雷斯律师的凶手
She was the reason why your wife is in prison for 11 years.
是她害得你老婆吃11年牢饭啊
Ms. Torres actually believed my wife.
托雷斯律师相信我的妻子
She listened to her,
她认真听了她的辩解
and she let Carla decide how she wanted to fight.
所以她让卡拉决定要如何抗争
Where were you Friday night?
上周五晚上你在哪里
One of my kids was sick.
我的孩子生病了
I spent the night in the emergency room.
我一整晚都在急诊室里
And I got no idea how I'm gonna pay for it.
根本都不知道该怎么把钱付清
Guess what I've got.
猜猜我找到了什么
Mr. Bray. I take it from your self-congratulatory expression,
布雷先生 从你得意洋洋的表情来看
you have found the missing bones.
你找到了被冲走的骨头
I did.
没错
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表