to keep me from walking away.
威胁我不准走
That's when he went missing.
那之后他就不见了
This wasn't the first time you two fought, was it?
这不是你俩第一次争吵了吧
These are Henry's hospital records
这些是从托托拉岛回来后
from your trip to Tortola.
亨利的医疗记录
You know, the one where you, uh,
托托拉岛就是你
shot him with the spearfishing gun.
用捕鱼枪射他的地方
That idiot shot himself.
那白♥痴♥自己弄的
What kind of a dummy jumps off a boat
举一把上膛的捕鱼枪跳船
with a loaded spear-shooter?
这人得蠢到什么地步
Henry could hurt himself inside a padded box.
亨利在软垫箱里都能弄伤自己
That's why he needed me around to keep him safe.
所以他叫我陪着保护他
Safe? Henry Charles went missing under your watch.
保护 亨利·查尔斯在你的看管下失踪了
In less than 24 hours, you get a helicopter
你不到24小时就叫来了直升飞机
to pick you up, and you left him there.
弃他而去
N-No-No. Y-You've got that backwards.
不对 你搞反了
We stayed an extra 24 hours after the pilot arrived
飞行员到后我们多等了一天
because Henry was missing.
就因为找不到亨利
Wait, what? What do you mean?
慢着 你什么意思
The weather was getting worse,
天气越发恶劣
so I went behind Henry's back
所以我没告诉他
and asked the pilot to fly in the day before.
前一天就叫飞行员来了
I knew he'd be pissed, but I wanted to be ready to leave
我知道他会生气 但我希望能准备好
at a moment's notice.
随时离开
You're saying that the helicopter pilot
你是说他失踪那天
was with you on the day he disappeared.
飞行员和你在一起
Uh, yeah. A local gal, um, uh, Alice Tuug.
没错 当地妞 爱丽丝·塔格
And I knew Henry'd be mad,
我知道亨利会生气
so I had her land the chopper out of sight,
所以我叫她停在看不到的地方等我们
just over the ridge, and wait for us.
就在山脊那边
Alice Tuug.
爱丽丝·塔格
She's not on our suspect list.
还不在我们嫌犯名单上
Declan wanted me ready to leave on an instant's notice
德克兰希望我能准备好随时离开
with a storm coming in,
因为有暴风雨将来袭
but he didn't want Henry Charles to know.
但他不希望亨利·查尔斯知道
So I agreed to land my chopper out of sight,
所以我把直升机停在他看不到的地方
just behind this ridge.
就在山脊后边
So Henry Charles was willing to put everyone's life
那么亨利·查尔斯想害参与考察的人
at risk for this expedition.
都身处危险中
If that storm hit with us stuck right in the middle of it,
如果被困在暴风雨中
I can guarantee you none of us would have made it out.
我们没人能幸存
Convenient explanation,
说得倒轻巧
but this wasn't the first time
但这不是你第一次
that you butted heads with Mr. Charles, was it?
和查尔斯先生产生分歧了吧
You were arrested during a violent demonstration
你因为在他的活动中做暴♥力♥示♥威♥
at one of his events.
曾被捕
His company was trying to develop a mining operation
他的公♥司♥想在神圣的原住民居留地上
on sacred native land.
进行采矿
Look, Alice, the fact is that you were at the expedition site
爱丽丝 关键在于你当时也在考察站
with no one else around to see where you were,
但亨利·查尔斯遇害时
or what you were doing at the exact time
没人看到你在哪儿
that Henry Charles was killed.
也不知道你在做什么
Look, I didn't kill him.
我没杀他
And I don't know who did,
我也不知道谁干的
but he was definitely still alive when I showed up.
但我出现时他肯定还活着
And how do you know that if you stayed out of sight?
你待在看不见的地方又怎么知道这点
After I landed, I had some time on my hands,
着陆后我有些闲时
so I hiked up to the top of the ridge.
就爬上山脊顶部
That's when I saw Henry
于是看到亨利
go inside the Frank Party hut, and he wasn't alone.
走进弗兰克队营地 不是一个人
Any idea who he was with?
知道那是谁吗
I was too far away to tell.
太远了看不清
Everyone in the expedition wore the same dark jacket,
考察队都穿同款暗色夹克
except for Henry, he wore red.
除了亨利是红色
But based on their body language,
但根据肢体语言
it was pretty obvious they were in some kind of an argument.
他们显然发生了争执
Okay, so if Alice Tuug was telling the truth,
如果爱丽丝·塔格说的是实话
then Henry Charles got into an argument
亨利·查尔斯遇害当天
on the day he was murdered
和考察队的某人
with someone from his expedition inside of this hut.
在这间营地里有争执
So you think that this is the crime scene.
你认为这是犯罪现场
It could be.
有可能
If we could find the crime scene,
如果能确定犯罪现场
and maybe we could find some more clues.
或许就有更多线索
Okay. All right, then I am on it.
那好 由我来吧
Um... so.
那么
I don't think that the Frank Party
弗兰克队建营地时
built their little hut here to be handicap accessible.
他大概没想让轮椅通过吧
Guess not.
大概没想
Well, I can do it.
可以我来
Do you know how?
你知道怎么做吗
Hodgins, it's a flashlight.
哈金斯 就一把手电筒
It's not rocket science.
又不是火箭科学
Fine. Have my fun.
好 享受我的乐子吧
Man, I can barely see anything.
我什么都看不见
Well, I can see everything,
我什么都看得见
and I think what I'm seeing is a lot of blood.
我想眼前这是很多血
It looks like three or four feet of wall,
一米左右的墙上
half the floor, covered.
一半都是血
Is it like one distinct blob?
是分离的圆点吗
No, it looks more like a sprinkler went off
不是 像是喷撒上去的
and left pools here and there.
到处都是成滩的
Sounds like arterial spray.
像是动脉溅射
Is that what you'd expect
冰镐击中颅骨
from an ice Axe to the skull?
会是这样吗
Possibly. If it hit the carotid.
有可能 如果伤到劲动脉的话
One thing is for certain,
毋庸置疑
Henry Charles was definitely killed inside this hut.
亨利·查尔斯是在这里遇害
Hey, Hodgins said they found the crime scene.
哈金斯说他们找到犯罪现场了
Yes, but it doesn't do us any good.
找到了 但也没什么用
Every member of that team had access to that hut.
队里所有人都能进去
This is very frustrating.
真是沮丧
I just wish that we could say something.
我希望咱们能公开
Publicly. And-and... and stand up for Clark.
说点什么支持克拉克
Well, it wouldn't do Dr. Edison any good
如果我们要影响本案的起诉
if we were to compromise the prosecution of the case.
这对埃迪森博士没什么好处
It just... it doesn't seem right.
只是感觉不太对
There appears to be butterfly fracturing
这是左颧骨上的
on the left zygomatic.
蝶形骨折
The location and nature of the wound
这个位置有这种伤痕
suggests a closed-fisted blow to the face
说明行凶者是右利手
by a right-handed assailant.
他拿拳头砸脸
Wow, so that was quite a punch to fracture the bone.
得多用劲才能把打骨折
Well, that's it.
没错
I-I-In order to apply enough force to do so,
要施加造成该骨折所用的力道
the killer must not have been wearing gloves.
凶手当时肯定没戴手套
Right. Right, because they were inside the hut,
没错 他们在营地里
so that makes sense,
说得通
but what difference does that make?
但有什么关系呢
Absence of gloves means we may be able to detect
没戴手套 我们或许就可从上面检测出
a knuckle pattern on the tissue.
行凶者指节的特点
And that means that all we need to do
于是我们只需要
is match it to one of our suspects.
拿嫌犯的指节来比对
Can I pick 'em, or can I pick 'em?
穿这件还是穿这件
Doesn't this seem a little plain?
是不是有点太朴素了
Well, uh, it just...
这有点
it feels like something I'd wear to work.
像是我工作时穿的衣服
That's why I picked it.
所以我才选这件
I know you.
我了解你
You're not the type to waste money on a dress you'd wear only once.
你不会在只穿一次的衣服浪费金钱
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表