So, someone hit her on the head
这么说 是有人用长条形的矩形计算机
with a long, rectangular computer?
攻击了她的头部
Aha! I got it!
我找到了
Uh, nope, it's not a bug.
没 这不是窃听器
What is it? It's... nothing.
是什么 什么...也不是
What is it?
到底是什么啊
It's the earring that you lost when we were, um...
这是你掉的那只耳环 当我们...
Oh, yeah.
对
Great.
挺好的
What? You...
怎么了 你...
You know that we're married, right?
你知道我们结婚了 对吧
That's beside the point.
这无关紧要
The point is, you found that earring by using
重要的是 你是用金属探测器
a metal detector which is essentially
找到这个耳环的
a long, rectangular computer.
它恰巧正符合长条矩形电脑
Booth took that from Ryan Gill, right?
布斯是从赖安·吉尔那里拿的 对吗
The-the American?
美国人
It seems that Mr. Gill was not only Vivian's source.
看来吉尔先生不仅是薇薇安的消息来源
He was her killer.
他还杀了她
Shape of the metal detector
金属探测器的形状
matches the wounds on Vivian's head.
与薇薇安头上的伤痕匹配
And the specific layout of the metal prongs
它的主板上那金属端口特有的排线形状
on its motherboard match her wounds exactly.
与她的伤痕完全匹配
We got you for treason...
我们证明你犯了叛国罪...
and murder.
和谋杀罪
I thought I could trust her...
我以为我能相信她...
to figure out where the line was
相信她能把握新闻的尺度
between what the public should know
明白什么是大众应该知道的
and what would endanger lives, but she wanted a bigger story.
什么只会危及生命 但她想要更劲爆的报道
You didn't want her to expose Greystream Solutions?
你不希望她曝光灰流方案
Not the way that she did.
不希望她以这样的方式曝光
Like you said, all those employees,
就像你说的 那么多员工
innocent people-- suddenly, they're all targets?
无辜的人...他们突然就成了目标
So you killed her?
所以你杀了她
I just wanted my jump drive back.
我只是想要回我的闪存盘
But she had Kate Kolfax ready to take over her column.
但凯特·科法克斯要接管她的专栏
Her editor wanted young and sexy on the front page.
她的编辑希望封面人物能更年轻更性感
The documents were just her leverage to keep her job.
这些文件只是她保住工作的筹码
You killed her for the documents.
你为了文件杀她
I was using the wand to try to find the jump drive.
我在用金属探测器试图去找那个闪存盘
She didn't want to give it back.
她不想把它还给我
She grabbed onto the wand, and I hit her.
她抓住了那根棒子 我就打了她
Then she fell into the room service cart.
她摔倒撞在了客房♥服务的餐车上
Where's the jump drive now?
那个闪存盘现在在哪里
I never found it.
我一直都没找到过
Look, this-this was an accident, I swear.
听着 这是一个意外 我发誓
Yeah. And then you carved open her body
是啊 然后你剖开了她的尸体
and dumped it in a pond in order to tank our investigation.
把它扔在了一个小池塘里 好妨碍我们搜查
You see, that was not an accident.
你看 这不是个意外
Makes the American seem a little less patriotic now, doesn't it?
这让美国人看起来没那么爱国了 对吧
Yes.
太好了
Go, Vivian.
干得好 薇薇安
You shouldn't be in here.
你不该在这里
Uh, I'm from the Jeffersonian. I was just...
我是杰斐逊实验室的 我只是...
I just wanted to pay my respects.
我只是想来拜访 以示敬意
Are you sure that's all?
你确定你没别的事了
No loose ends you want to tell me about?
没有什么琐事要告诉我的
It's Thanksgiving. You should go home.
今天是感恩节 你该回家
News doesn't stop for the holidays.
新闻可不会因为节假日就休息
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Oh, yeah! I'll take that bonus, thank you very much.
太好了 这个奖励我就收下了 非常感谢
You're pretty good.
你真的很厉害
You got to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
Look at that, huh?
瞧瞧这个
A thousand bonus. Bam.
一千分的奖励 厉害吧
It's nice to have your boys together, huh?
让你们家的男孩子们聚聚挺好的吧
Yeah, and they all have the same maturity level.
是啊 他们的成熟度一模一样
Yeah. Well, big families are nice.
是啊 大家庭可棒了
Are you and Hodgins thinking about...?
你和哈金斯是不是想着...
Well, I am.
至少我是
You want to practice?
你想练习吗
Yeah. Here.
当然了 给你
Here you go, Hank.
去吧 汉克
Hi, buddy. Go with auntie Angela.
你好小家伙 和安琪拉阿姨一起玩
Chicken squares are awesome.
鸡肉好吃极了
I think that's baked tofu with artichoke hearts.
我觉得这是烤豆腐配朝鲜蓟心
Okay, if the turkey is not a turkey, I'm going to the diner.
如果火鸡不是火鸡 我就去餐厅
Oh, you got to be kidding me, huh?
你在逗我吧
Sorry I'm late. I had to run a little errand.
抱歉我迟到了 有点事要做
Oh. Hey. Hi, buddy.
你来了 你好 小家伙
Really?! Okay, just so we're clear, I let you win that game.
开玩笑吧 我们都明白 我让你赢的
Yeah, just to be clear, no one in this room is buying that.
我就是想说 这屋子里没有人信的
Oh, yeah, yeah. I'm not buying it.
得了吧 我就不信
Uh, hey, um, can I borrow your dad
我能在你们新一轮比赛开始前
for a minute here before your rematch?
借你♥爸♥爸用一下吗
All right, just keep your eye on the velocity, all right?
好吧 注意一下速度 好吗
Just for the record, I let him win that game.
顺便说一下 我让他赢的
Yeah, sure, absolutely. Yeah, okay.
是啊 绝对的 是的 好了
What's up?
怎么了
I thought you should see... this.
我觉得你应该看看...这个
You found it? Yeah, I did.
你找到它了 我找到了
I suppose you're gonna broadcast everything that's in this
我想你会把这里面的一切公之于众
to blow the roof off the NSA.
把国安局震得人仰马翻
No. No, I'm gonna give it to you.
不 不 我要把它给你
I don't think I'm qualified to decide
我觉得我还不够资格
the right thing to do with that.
不能决定怎么处理它才是对的
If anyone is... It's you.
如果说谁有资格...那一定是你
You really trust me to know what to do with this?
你真的相信我会知道该怎么做
Yeah, I do.
是的
Destroy it, so nobody else gets hurt.
毁了它 这样不会再有人因此受伤了
All right, time to eat. Fofurkey for everyone!
好了 该吃饭了 大家都来吃素火鸡
Ah, she's joking there, Aubrey.
她是在开玩笑 奥布里
We got a 25-pounder in here ready to roll. Come on in here.
我们有十一公斤的火鸡好大快朵颐 快过来
He's gonna want to taste the fofurkey.
他肯定会想尝尝素火鸡
I think it will really...
我觉得它肯定会很...
Big 25-pound bird. Look at how nice that is.
十一公斤的大火鸡 真是再棒也没有了
I'll get the pie. Bones, have the pie. Here.
我去拿派 骨头 吃块派 给你
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表