are often drawn to each other.
常常会相互吸引
Booth's an outlier, too,
布斯也是个边缘人士
and maybe he's more like his brother than
也许你不愿承认他有多么像
you're willing to acknowledge. No, Booth is not like Jared.
他弟弟 不 布斯和杰瑞德不同
He had documented authority issues,
记录表明 他很难服从权威
mandated counseling,
曾被强制接受心理咨♥询♥
and a-a gambling addiction
而且还有赌瘾
that should have ended his career.
这些本会结束他的职业生涯
Booth knew he had weaknesses,
布斯知道自己有弱点
and he worked on them.
他努力改进自己
Jared refused to work on his.
而杰瑞德拒绝努力
I'm sure that created resentment.
我很确定这一定导致了他们之间相互怨恨
I bet they fought.
我猜他们有过争执
You are implying that Booth may have killed his brother.
你在暗示布斯有可能杀死了他的弟弟
That is categorically impossible.
那是绝对不可能的事
You don't know Booth.
你又不了解布斯
I know that he's been telling you many lies
我知道他跟你说过很多谎
and you're just not willing to accept that.
你只是不能接受这个现实而已
So, I traced the phone
我追踪了那个给布斯打电♥话♥
that called Booth with the "Go" Message.
并给他发了"行动"短♥信♥的手♥机♥
I know it was purchased on September 15,
我知道它是九月十五日买♥♥的
along with 14 other cell phones.
跟另外十四部手♥机♥一起
So if it was Jared calling him,
那么 如果是杰瑞德给他打的电♥话♥
what did he need so many burners for?
他要这么多一次性手♥机♥干什么
They couldn't all have been for him. Yeah.
这些不可能都是给他的 是啊
My thoughts exactly.
我也是这么想的
Five were activated each week
有五个是这周激活使用的
and then discarded before another set
然后在另外五个被激活之前
of five were turned on.
它们就被注销了
But always in groups of five? Yeah.
但总是一次五个的吗 是的
It's a team.
这是个团队
It's not just Booth and Jared.
不止是布斯和杰瑞德两人而已
What were they involved in?
他们这是卷进了什么事呢
Can you think of anyone
你能想出什么人
who might have wanted to harm your husband?
有可能伤害你丈夫吗
Jared owed money.
杰瑞德到处欠钱
Pissed a lot of people off.
这让很多人感到火大
But nothing that would lead to this.
但没有什么会让他们做出这种事
New TV... watch
新电视... 手表
that you're wearing probably cost a few thousand dollars.
估计得花好几千美元吧
Doesn't seem like someone who was in debt.
你看起来不像是个有欠款的人
I threw Jared out three months ago.
我三个月以前把杰瑞德赶走了
He wanted back in.
他想回来
The gifts kept getting better and better.
他的礼物送得越来越高级了
Did Booth give him the money?
是布斯给的钱吗
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
So you're saying that Booth didn't give him the money?
你是说 布斯没有给过他钱吗
I'm saying Booth's wife
我是说布斯的老婆
convinced him to cut Jared off.
说服了他不要给杰瑞德钱
We both know what would have happened
我们都知道如果我们给杰瑞德钱
if we gave Jared the money.
会发生什么事
It wouldn't have changed this.
那样做根本无济于事
Okay, so if the money didn't come from Agent Booth
好吧 如果钱不是布斯探员给的
then where did it come from? I don't know exactly.
那是从哪来的 具体我也不清楚
A friend was trying to help him get back on track.
有个朋友想要帮他回到正轨
Does this friend have a name?
你知道这个朋友叫什么吗
Kevin O'Donnell.
凯文·奥唐纳
He's the one on the right.
他就是最右边这个人
He was like a brother to Jared.
他对杰瑞德就像亲兄弟一般
I finally pieced together the rest of the skull
我终于把剩下的头骨拼到了一起
and found perimortem abrasions on the occipital.
然后在枕骨上找到了死前磨损
Can you magnify that?
你能把那个放大一下吗
What are those particulates? I don't know.
那些微粒是什么 我不知道
Looks like glass, but the heat from the fire
看起来像是玻璃 但大火产生的热量
could have chemically changed whatever it was.
有可能已经使它产生了化学变化
Well, you should ask Hodgins to swab it.
你应该找哈金斯来取样
Already have.
我已经找了
Oh. You're not supposed to see that.
你不该看到的
I wasn't?
不该吗
Uh, I mean, you were,
我是说 本来是要给你看的
but then all this stuff with Booth started happening
但突然发生了跟布斯相关的这件事
and... Oh, God.
然后... 老天
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想的那个东西吗
It is.
是的
But this isn't the right time. Is it?
但现在时机不太对 是吧
No. I mean... You're-you're right. There's...
是啊 我是说...你说得对 现在
so much going on.
还有很多事情要处理
Do you want to see it?
你想要看一下吗
This isn't me asking.
我不是要求婚
Just showing.
只是给你看一下
Oh... my... God.
我的...老天
Dude, you asked her. Good for you.
哥们 你求婚了 太好了
Uh... no, actually.
其实 不是的
She said no?
她没答应吗
Uh, he hasn't asked yet.
其实他还没求婚呢
What'd you find out about O'Donnell?
关于奥唐纳你有什么发现
He comes from a family of Navy lifers.
他来自海军世家
Discharge? Honorable. He was decorated.
解职吗 光荣退伍 他被授勋了
Geez. Hell of a place for a war hero to live.
老天 一个战争英雄却住这种破地方
Teaches school now.
现在在学校教书
We have got to do something about pay scale.
我们得做点什么来改善薪资标准
You Kevin O'Donnell?
你是凯文·奥唐纳吗
We're from the FBI.
我们是联调局的
What's this about? Jared Booth, your buddy.
怎么回事 你的哥们杰瑞德·布斯
Come on in.
进来吧
Jared was one of my guys.
杰瑞德曾是我的队员
I'd never turn my back on anyone from my unit.
我绝不会抛弃我队里的任何人
I can't believe he's gone.
我不敢相信他不在了
When was the last time you saw him?
你上次见到他是什么时候
Two nights ago. He was getting a handle on things,
两晚前 当时他的生活正逐渐上轨道
talking about moving back in with his wife.
说着要搬回去和他老婆住
When he didn't show up here last night,
昨晚他没有出现在这儿的时候
I figured he'd made up with her.
我以为他们已经和好了
Well, according to his wife, they never made up.
据他妻子所说 他们并没和好
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么好
He had a job, was making good money.
他有正经工作 酬劳颇丰
Where was he working? He said something about security,
他在哪里工作 他说是关于安保的
but he didn't go into detail. Did he talk to you
但没有多说 他还和你说过
about anything else? About his brother?
别的什么吗 关于他的哥哥
Any illegal activities?
有任何非法活动吗
He's dead.
他已经不在了
Does that make him a suspect in something?
这还让他成为嫌犯了吗
No, we're just... Doing your job.
不 我们只是 尽职而已
Yeah, I've heard that one before.
是啊 我以前听过同样的话
I'll make it easy for you.
我就长话短说了
The man went through hell.
那个人在地狱里走了一遭
It's hard to adjust to civilian life
我们在经历过那种事之后
after the crap we went through.
是很难重新融入日常生活的
As far as I'm concerned, he's a damn hero,
在我眼中 他就是个英雄
and I resent you putting your garbage assumptions on him.
你们把垃圾假设加在他身上这让我厌恶
These aren't exactly assumptions... I think we're done here.
这些不只是假设 我想你们该走了
Well, we just have a few more questions. Not even one.
我们就还有几个问题 一个也不行
Thank you.
谢谢
If you think of anything...
如果你想到任何事的话
I found these in the fridge.
我在冰箱里找到了这些
Yeah. I'm quite certain these were here when I left.
对 我挺确定我在离开时这些就在了
I know. What's scary is is they still have not expired.
我知道 可怕的是它们还没有过期
I know it is a common gesture to bring someone who is grieving
我知道给哀伤的人吃东西
an offering of food, but...
是大家通常会做的事 但是
there's no evidence that Booth is dead.
没有证据表明布斯已经死了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表