Gosh, that's really so beautiful,
老天 这真是太美了
but, um, this is too much.
但...这有点过了
I don't... I don't need any gifts.
我不...我并不需要礼物
No, uh, take it, Angie.
不 收下它吧 安琪
I mean, look, I-I was really terrible to you,
我是说 听着 我那时对你太坏了
and you deserve this, so go ahead and-and try that on.
你配得上这条项链 快戴上试试吧
It's-it's very sweet,
你太贴心了
and, uh, it's a generous thought,
这真是很慷慨的想法
but I don't... I don't...
但我...我并不...
Angela, please, just try it on.
安琪拉 求你了 戴上试试吧
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, it's-it's awesome.
是的 它太美了
You look amazing.
你看起来真惊艳
Awesome.
太美了
So Hotel Victoria in Atlantic City
亚特兰大的维多利亚酒店
just confirmed Jimmy Nasari's alibi.
刚刚证实了吉米·纳萨瑞的不在场证明
Don't worry, I think I found something.
别担心 我想我有所发现了
I'm not worried.
我不担心
Well, you're eating a jelly doughnut
可是你在下午时分
in the middle of the afternoon,
吃着一个果酱甜甜圈
and eating is your coping mechanism, so...
而吃东西正是你的危机应对机制 所以
Or, yeah, maybe I'm just hungry.
或者也可能我只是饿了而已
Oh, okay.
好吧
Hey, speaking of being in denial,
说到拒绝承认现实这一点
I really think you should read your father's file.
我真觉得你应该读一读你父亲的档案
Okay, have you read it? Yes.
好吧 你读过了吗 是的
Is there anything in it related to the case?
有什么跟本案相关的东西吗
No.
没有
Great.
太好了
Then I'm not reading it.
那我就不读了
Your discipline is terrifying.
你的自律真吓人
Thank you. What do you got?
谢谢 你发现什么了
Okay, so this is a client who has an office
好吧 是在安那卡那斯提亚公园有办公室的人
off of Anacostia Park, which also happens to be
而这个公园正好也是
where the greater scaup duck congregates.
大型斑背潜鸭的聚居地
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Abraham Froome, the CEO from, uh, Froome Tire Centers?
亚伯拉罕·弗鲁姆 弗鲁姆轮胎中心的总裁
Th-This guy's a billionaire ten times over.
这人比亿万富翁还有钱十倍
Well, it seems like Froome hired our victim
看起来弗鲁姆雇佣了被害人
to retrieve some sort of blackmail sex tape.
去要回一些勒索人的色情录像带
And then the blackmailer also sent
然后勒索人还发了好几张
several still photographs
静态的照片
as proof of what he still possesses.
以证明他还持有哪些证据
Oh, man.
我的天
Super rich really aren't like the rest of us, are they?
超级富豪真的跟我们很不一样 是吧
Well, it just seems like Grandpa wanted his nuk-nuk.
就像是老爷爷想要吸吸奶嘴了
So let me get this straight here, Mr. Froome.
我就直说吧 弗鲁姆先生
You hired Frank because you were being blackmailed?
你雇了弗兰克是因为你被勒索了对吗
Yes.
是的
Somehow someone made a video
不知道怎么回事 在我住在波吉奥酒店期间
while I was staying at the Hotel Poggio.
有人制♥作♥了一份录像
The blackmailer sent me an e-mail demanding
勒索人给我发了封邮件
I pay him $2 million.
要求我付他两百万美元
I asked Frank to handle it for me.
我让弗兰克帮我搞定这件事
And then what happened?
然后怎样了
Well, at first, Frank told me not to pay.
一开始弗兰克让我别付款
He said he would take care of retrieving the video.
他说他能要得回这份录像
When he came back several days later,
好几天之后他回来了
h-he was badly beaten about the face.
脸上被打得很惨
So you're saying
所以你的意思是
the blackmailer assaulted him.
勒索的人把他打了一顿
That's when Frank told me I should pay,
这时候弗兰克跟我说我应该付这笔钱
that this blackmailer was insane,
他说勒索的人疯了
someone who would not listen to reason.
根本不听人讲道理
Last time I saw Frank was to give him the money
我上一次跟弗兰克见面是把钱给他
so that we could pay this guy off.
好把这人打发走
Wait, so are you telling me
等等 你是在告诉我
that Frank had $2 million in cash on him
弗兰克死的那天身上
the day that he died?
有两百万现金吗
Any luck tracking down an I.P. Address
你有没有从勒索人发来的邮件上
on that e-mail the blackmailer sent?
追查到某个IP地址呢
No, unfortunately, it's a dead-end.
没有 很不走运 这是条死胡同
He or she used an overseas proxy,
这人用了海外代理
so there's no way to trace it.
所以没办法追踪
What about the still itself?
那照片有结果吗
You just can't get enough of that, can you?
你就是看不够是吧
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
Fetishes are my fetish.
我就是对恋物癖着迷嘛
Seriously, though,
不过说正经的
I just don't get it. I know, right?
我就是搞不懂它 我明白
I mean, if this guy really wanted to be
我是说 如果这人真的那么想要
in diapers so badly,
天天裹着尿布
he should have just waited a couple of years.
那他只要等上一些年就可以了
So, uh, what-what have you got?
那你查到了些什么
Okay, so to be honest,
好吧 说实话
this is still a work in progress, but I've applied
我还在继续努力 但我已经用上了
an enhanced-resolution pixel algorithm
高倍处理像素算法
to scale up the mirror image in the background.
来测量背景里的镜中图像
Well, the mirror looks like it's reflecting something.
这镜子看起来像是反射了什么
Yeah, the closet where the blackmailer took the video from.
是的 就是勒索人拍摄录像的衣柜
Now I'm gonna amp up the color balance
现在我要放大色彩平衡
and brighten the pixelation.
并加亮像素化程度
Now, unfortunately, you still can't make out the face.
很不幸我们还是没法看清他的脸
No. But look at chest level.
是的 但你看他的胸部
It looks like a name tag.
好像是个姓名牌
Can you enhance even further?
你还能放大些吗
Uh, no, unfortunately.
很糟糕 我没法放大了
But, look, we know the guy's wearing a green jacket
但你看 我们知道这人穿着绿色夹克
with a yellow stripe on its sleeve.
袖子上有一道黄色的条纹
The color scheme of the Hotel Poggio.
那就是波吉奥酒店的配色
Right, which means the blackmailer
是的 也就是说勒索人
must be an employee.
肯定是个酒店雇员
Given Mr. Froome's statement
根据弗鲁姆先生的陈述
that the last time he saw the victim,
他最后一次见到被害人时
he was badly beaten on the face,
他的脸上被打得很惨
I reexamined the bones for evidence
我重新检查了骨头上的
of a physical altercation.
身体冲突的证据
You're referring to the victim's fight with the blackmailer?
你是指被害人跟勒索人打的那场架吗
Yes. As you can see,
是的 你能看到
I found bruising to all five right proximal phalanges.
我在全部五根右侧近端耻骨上发现了淤青
The placement of this micro-fracture
拇指上的微裂缝
on the thumb is strange.
位置很奇怪
The victim was an experienced fighter.
被害人是个很有经验的打手
Why would he hit using the top of his fist?
他为什么会用拳头尖去打人呢
Yes, it's true,
的确如此
the victim was experienced,
被害人很有经验
but even the best in their field can become overconfident
但即使是行业顶尖的人 也会时不时地
and, quite frankly, sloppy from time to time.
过于自信 或是粗心大意的
Dr. Wells, I'm only going to say this one last time.
威尔斯博士 我最后再说一遍
My daughter did not cheat.
我女儿没有骗人
Then there's no reason not to let Dr. Hodgins
那就没有必要阻止哈金斯博士
test the ink to confirm that I'm right.
检查墨水的痕迹 来证明我说对了
What about the teeth?
牙齿检测有结果吗
Did I reexamine them? Yes, of course.
我重新检测了吗 是的 当然
Dental damage is quite common
牙齿损伤在侵犯案例中
in instances of assault.
是很常见的
Please note the chip on the left maxillary first bicuspid.
请注意左上颌骨第一颗两尖齿上的裂痕
Suggestive of recent trauma.
它表明近期曾受到创伤
Also, I see something else.
我还发现了些别的
Here on the lingual surfaces
上颌中切牙的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表