Did you run the plates?
你查车牌了吗
No, it's a dead end.The plates are registered to the owner
什么都没查到 车牌是注册在华盛顿
of a silver compact here in DC.
一辆银色小汽车的车主名下的
Which means that the plates are stolen,
也就意味着车牌是偷来的
but my guess is so was the van.
我猜货车应该也是偷来的
Whoever this is--that's who we need to find.
不管这人是谁 我们都要把他找出来
That was quick.
动作好快啊
You and Dr. B are done with
你和布纳恩博士已经把
Agent Bannerman's remains?
班纳曼探员的遗骨处理好了吗
Not yet, but we did find antemortem greenstick fractures
还没 不过我们在左侧第五和第六根
on the left fifth and six ribs.
肋骨处发现了死前的青枝骨折
Also bone bruising to the phalanges
以及右手指骨和掌骨上
and metacarpals of the right hand.
均有骨挫伤的痕迹
Oh, it sounds like he got into a fight.
听起来他似乎是跟人打架了
How extensive was the remodeling?
骨愈合情况怎样呢
Barely any at all.
基本没有愈合
The fight probably took place about a week ago.
打架可能是一周前发生的
What about cause of death?
死因呢
We're still looking for the precise cause,
我们还在查找确切的死因
but the skull was heavily damaged.
不过他的头骨遭受了严重的损坏
Dr. Brennan requested that
布纳恩博士让我给她点时间
I give her some time to herself.
让她单独呆一会
How you coming along?
你们这里怎么样
Honestly, it's not looking good.
说实话 情况不太好
The only thing we found in
我们在克洛伊·罗伯森的胃里
Chloe Robertson's stomach is doxepin.
找到的唯一一样东西是多塞平
I read the medical records.
我看过医疗记录
There was no mention of antidepressants.
里面没有提到抗抑郁类的药品
That's because she was drugged.
那是因为她是被人下了药
Someone slipped it into something that she ate.
这是有人在她吃东西的时候放进去的
I gotta figure out what it was.
我得搞清楚她在吃什么
Arastoo, I'm sorry about Dr. Brennan.
阿♥拉♥斯图 很抱歉布纳恩博士这样对你
I mean, this case...
我是说 这个案子...
I understand.
我理解
And I hope you know that if she trusted any other intern
我希望你知道 如果她对其他实习生
more than you, she would have already called them.
比对你还要信任 她早就把他们叫来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Still, I think it's time I start looking elsewhere for a job.
但我仍然觉得 我现在该找别的工作了
What?!
什么
No, you're-you're my choice
不 你是...你是我选定的
as Head of Forensic Anthropology.
法医人类学部门的负责人
If you really thought I was right for the job,
如果你觉得我是这个职位的合适人选
you would have submitted my candidacy months ago.
你早在几个月前就会把我提名为候选人了
Arastoo, please, I can't...
阿♥拉♥斯图 别这样 我不能...
I know if you keep searching,
我知道如果你继续找下去
you'll find the person you're looking for.
你肯定能找到你需要的人选
It's okay.
没事的
You look like hell.
你看起来气色很差[像在遭受地狱煎熬]
Look, I'm gonna be okay.
听着 我没事的
I know.
我知道
Before, you looked like death.
之前 你看起来像个死人
Hell is an improvement.
地狱已经算是好多了
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, that was some real brass balls stuff
你知道吗 让你伤口恢复的东西
you did back there healing yourself up.
其实是你刚才的勇气
You sure you weren't Navy?
你确定你没加入过海军吗
No.
没有
All right, just a couple more hours before the trade.
好吧 离交易只剩下几个小时了
Yeah, I'll be ready.
行 我会准备好的
Jared was a good soldier.
杰瑞德是个好士兵
And he didn't...
他不该...
he didn't deserve to die like that.
不该那样死去
Everything okay?
有什么问题吗
Uh, yeah.
没事
It's all good.
一切正常
Nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
I found a fragment of metal
我找到一个金属碎片
I want you to give to Dr. Hodgins for analysis.
我想要你拿给哈金斯博士做分♥析♥
It was lodged within
它卡在左颧骨上的
a comminuted fracture on the left zygomatic.
一块碎骨之中了
Is there anything else I can help with?
还有什么我能帮你的事吗
Have you found cause of death?
你找到死因了吗
The victim suffered an anterior penetrating
被害人的左侧第十根肋骨前方
wound to the left tenth rib,
遭受了锐器刺伤
but the wound was not fatal.
但伤口并不致命
So he was shot in the inferior thorax.
所以他的胸部下方被射中了
An injury very similar to the one Booth sustained.
跟布斯受的伤很相似
I keep picturing how this man died
我一直在想象这个人是怎么死的
and then projecting
然后我设想布斯
the same scenario with Booth as the victim.
就是这个受害人的话会怎样
That's not gonna happen.
这不可能
We're gonna find Booth. He's gonna be fine.
我们会找到布斯 他不会有事的
Agent Bannerman was just like Booth.
班纳曼探员跟布斯很像
He was an FBI agent. He was well-trained.
他是个联邦探员 他训练有素
Look at the damage to the zygomatic.
你看他颧骨上的伤口
The killer struck him numerous times,
凶手击打了他很多次
many more than would be necessary in order to...
甚至根本用不着打这么多次...
incapacitate or even to kill.
就会把他打瘫或是打死了
It's Christine.
是克里斯汀
Um, my dad is watching her,
我爸爸在看着她
but she's getting increasingly worried about Booth.
但她越来越担心布斯了
I'll give you your privacy.
我就先回避一下
Unless you would like me to stay.
除非你想让我留下
Hi, sweetie. How are you?
亲爱的 你好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm just at work.
我只是在工作而已
Your dad...
你♥爸♥爸...
he's not here, but I'm working hard
他不在这里 但我在努力
to bring him home to you as soon as possible.
尽快带他回来见你
Well, at first,
一开始
we thought Agent Bannerman's cell phone was wiped clean,
我们以为班纳曼探员的手♥机♥被清空了
same as his computer.
就像他的电脑一样
But what actually happened
但实际上
was the cell's memory was attacked by a virus
是手♥机♥记忆卡被病毒攻击了
probably sent over an e-mail.
可能是通过电子邮件发送的
Were you able to recover the memory?
你们能不能恢复它的记忆数据呢
Not everything. But so far Dr. Metzger has been able to
没法全部恢复 但目前梅茨格博士
retrieve a handful of photo and video files.
能找回一些照片和视频文件
Which might be all you need.
你需要的或许也就那么多
Did Agent Miller mention the surveillance footage
米勒探员有没有提到监控视频里
of the blue van following Agent Bannerman?
有辆蓝色货车在跟踪班纳曼探员
She did, but the plates were stolen,
她说过 但车牌是偷来的
so there was no way to identify the driver.
所以没办法确认是谁在开车
Well, there is now.
现在可以了
This was taken a week ago.
这是一周前拍的
Arastoo said the victim got into a fight a week ago.
阿♥拉♥斯图说死者在一周前有过打斗
Yeah. Now you have a front row seat.
现在可以近距离观看当时的情况
His name's Nathan Barlow. He's a member of the Brand,
他叫南森·巴罗 是布兰德的成员
also known as the Aryan Brotherhood.
也叫雅利安兄弟会
Yeah, I'm all too familiar with that organization.
我对这个组织真是再熟悉不过了
Hey! Hey, you!
你注意啦
What are you doing back there?
你在后边干吗呢
You making a video?
你在录视频吗
Here, I'll give you something worth filming.
来 我给你一些值得录下来的东西
Good work. Have you contacted Aubrey?
干得漂亮 你有联♥系♥奥布里吗
And Agent Miller. They're bringing Barlow in as we speak.
还找了米勒探员 他们现在正带巴罗去问话
No. No way.
不 不可能
I'm not saying a word. Not until she gets the hell out of here.
我什么都不会说 除非她滚出去
Now, Nathan, what on earth could an Aryan Brother like yourself
南森 像你这种雅利安兄弟会成员
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表