That one's good, but I like this one.
那张不错 但我喜欢这张
But when you print it out, be sure to dial up the contrast.
可当你打印的时候 记得调高对比度
Oh, yeah.
没错
Right, I should've thought of that.
没错 我应该想到的
Then there'd be no point in my being here.
那我的存在就没必要了
Sorry, I, uh,
抱歉 我
didn't mean to interrupt. Oh, no.
我无意打扰 不
Hey, you remember Sebastian, right?
你还记得塞巴斯蒂安吧
He's been giving me advice on my photography.
他一直在指导我的摄影
I'm back in town
我回到市里了
and wanted to see how Angela's work has progressed.
想看看安琪拉的摄影工作进展如何
But evidently,
但显然
you need Angela for other things.
你找安琪拉有别的事情
Thank you, I do.
谢谢理解 我确实找她有事
Then I won't get in your way.
那我就不妨碍你们了
Please let me know when you have time.
你有时间了跟我说
Yeah, of course.
当然
Hey, so, I've got a reconstruction
我重塑了
of the victim's face.
受害者的脸
All that predation made it difficult,
动物啃食让面部重塑有些困难
but I was able to narrow it down to a pool
我将受害者的身份范围
of 379 women in the D.C. Area.
缩小到了特区的379名女性之中
Okay, well,
好的 对了
here's the right second distal phalanx I retrieved.
这是我取来的右手食指远节指骨
Hopefully there's enough for a print.
希望可以取到一个指纹
Yeah, let's run that through the fingerprint scanner.
我们来扫描一下指纹
that's a total mess.
这简直是面目全非了
Well, it might be enough to extrapolate a partial pattern.
这有可能可以推断出部分的指纹
So, your world-famous photographer,
你那个举世闻名的摄影师
he's a handsome guy.
长得挺帅啊
And by that you mean?
你想说什么
That Sebastian may be interested
塞巴斯蒂安可能不只是
in more than just your photography.
对你的照片感兴趣
Oh, stop it.
得了吧
He's a mentor.
他是我的导师
That's it.
仅此而已
Well, it's not complete,
虽然不是完整的指纹
but it might get us something.
但或许还能用
Let me run it through the IAFIS database.
放到指纹综合自动识别系统数据库查一下
I'll cross-reference these against the matches
再跟之前我面部重塑的
from my facial reconstruction.
匹配结果交叉对比
We found our victim.
我们找到了受害者
Klarissa Mott.
克拉瑞莎·莫特
27 years old from Silver Spring, Maryland.
27岁 来自马里兰州 银泉市
We've got no missing person's report
特区警局没有
on Klarissa Mott at D.C. Metro
克拉瑞莎·莫特的失踪人口报告
and no known relatives in the D.C. Area.
没有已知亲属在特区
Squints reported signs of abuse.
斜眼小队那边报告有受虐待的迹象
Did she ever file a restraining order against her boyfriend?
她有没有对男友申请禁止令
Nope, never made a domestic violence call, either.
没有 也没有关于家庭暴♥力♥的报♥警♥电♥话♥
That doesn't make any sense.
这一点道理都没有
I mean, a 20-something-year-old woman from the 'burbs,
一个二十几岁 来自郊区的姑娘
she disappears for days, and nobody, no one--
消失了好几天 没有一个人
not even her roommate-- reports her missing?
连她室友都没有报告她失踪
Hi, we're Special Agents Aubrey and--
你好 我们是特别探员奥布里
FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth.
联邦调查局 特别探员瑟雷·布斯
I'm Victor Cornachio.
我是维克多·科纳奇奥
What's going on?
怎么了
We're here to see Anna Lloyd.
我们是来找安娜·劳埃德的
That's my girlfriend. We were just cooking.
她是我女朋友 我们在做饭
Come in.
请进
Smells good in here.
闻起来不错啊
Anna and I just started a catering business.
安娜和我刚刚开始做餐饮
Mandarin-peel truffle oil?
柑橘皮松露油
That's amazing That's exciting you know your oils.
这油特别好 你这么懂油好厉害哦
Can we get back to work now?
我们可以干正事儿了吗
Here's Anna.
这就是安娜
You mind if I finish packing this up?
我能把这些装完吗
Oh, just stay close.
别走开就行
We might have some questions for you.
我们可能需要问你些问题
Can we speak to you over here, please?
能借一步说话吗
What's this about?
发生什么事了
This is about your roommate Klarissa Mott.
是关于你室友克莱莉莎·莫特的事情
She was found murdered.
她被人谋杀了
Oh, my God, that's horrible.
我的天呐 这太可怕了
were you two close?
你们俩关系好吗
I didn't know her very well.
我跟她不太熟
We found each other online, we kept to ourselves.
我们在网上认识的 平时没有太多交流
Can you think of anyone who'd want to hurt her?
你能想到有什么人会害她吗
Not that I knew of.
我不知道
She spent most of her time in another world,
说实话 她大部分时间都
to be honest with you. What do you mean?
待在另一个世界里 什么意思
She's was into some weird stuff.
她喜欢一些奇怪的东西
Straightjackets and handcuffs.
紧身衣和手铐
She was a magician?
她是个魔术师吗
I said that once to her and she corrected me.
我有一次也这么说 然后她纠正了我
She said she was an escape artist.
她说她是一个逃脱大♥师♥
You know, like a performer?
就是 表演脱身术的
Like Houdini. Exactly.
胡迪尼那种 对
She did shows at this club called the Magic Palace.
她在这个叫魔法宫殿的地方表演
She went by another name?
她用了化名
Yep, Klarissa Bilbao.
对 克拉瑞莎·毕尔巴鄂
Will you stay in the left lane, Bones?
留在左车道好吗 骨头
It always moves faster.
左车道走得比较快
Your evidence is purely anecdotal.
你这都是道听途说
All lanes of traffic average out to the same speed.
平均下来所有的车道速度都是一样的
You would be quite irritated if I told you how to drive.
如果我教你开车你也会生气的
That wouldn't happen.
不会的
I think that we can agree that I'm the driver in this family.
我觉得我们都同意 我才是家里的司机
Usually, yes,
通常是的
but this car is too technologically advanced for you.
但是这辆车对你来说太高科技了
Bones, I know how to fly a helicopter, all right?
骨头 直升机我都会开好吗
And besides, this car is as user-friendly as it gets.
而且 这辆车的用户界面已经非常友好了
I have to admit it is easy to drive.
我得承认它的确很容易开
And when the car's not moving, Christine enjoys
而且停车之后 克里斯汀喜欢
playing with the reclining rear seats.
玩这个可以倾斜的后座
Brennan.
布纳恩
I found burn marks on our victim.
我在受害者身上找到灼烧的痕迹
Did you find evidence of smoke inhalation?
你找到烟尘吸入的痕迹吗
No, the burns were at least a week old,
没有 烧伤至少是一周前发生的
but Dr. Hodgins found trace residue
但是哈金斯博士找到了
of mercury and nitrocellulose.
水银和硝化纤维的残留物
Those are accelerants.
那都是助燃剂
You think someone tried to burn her?
你认为有人想要烧伤她吗
The fact that I found marks on both arms
我在两只手臂上都找到了烧伤痕迹
is consistent with assault.
符合袭击特征
Well, thanks, Cam.
谢谢 凯
We'll get on it. Let's go, Bones.
我们会去查证的 走吧 骨头
Stay in the left lane.
走左车道
Just let me drive.
让我自己开
Oh, come on, Bones. Don't look so serious, huh?
拜托 骨头 不要这么严肃嘛
This is the Magic Palace. Booth...
这里是魔法宫殿 布斯
I am a scientist.
我是个科学家
Science's primary aim is to search for the truth.
科学的第一要务是寻找真♥相♥
Magic sets out to deceive.
而魔术就是为了骗人的
Just like the Tooth Fairy.
就像牙仙一样
Let's not bring the Tooth Fairy into this, okay?
我们别把牙仙扯进来好吗
Well, Christine needs to know that her baby teeth
克里斯汀得知道她的乳牙
fall out for a reason,
会掉是有原因的
not so she can get ice cream money
不是为了从一个想象中的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表