So, what was he keeping from me?
所以他到底瞒着我什么
Finally. There you are. What are you doing here?
你终于来了 你在这干什么
Waiting for you and praying
在这儿等着你回来
you didn't come home with any holes in you.
还有祈祷你身上不要带着洞洞回家
Nope. Just the ones I was born with.
没有 只有我与生俱来的那些洞洞
That is unseemly.
这话说的很不得体
But I will still talk to you.
不过我还是会跟你说话的
While you were out, I did some digging.
你出去的时候我做了些调查
All right, anything that brings us closer to Booth?
那有什么能让我们离布斯更近一点的吗
No, just info on a certain lady who's been holding back on us.
没 只有某位女士隐瞒我们的资料
Agent Miller?
米勒探员
It turns out Booth isn't the only agent that's gone missing.
调查发现布斯不是唯一一个失踪的探员
Miller's partner up and vanished four days ago.
米勒的搭档四天前消失了
It's not on the wires.
没听说啊
No one knows. Except you.
没人知道 除了你之外
Well, let's just say I have many little birds in many little trees
这么说吧 我在好多地方都有人
that owe me many big, fat favors.
他们都欠了我许多大大的人情
So, why didn't Miller say anything?
那米勒为什么什么都不说
Am I suppose to give you all the answers? Find out.
我得把所有答案都给你吗 你自己找啊
So, I swabbed the entire inside of Masbourian's safe.
我在马斯布里恩保险柜里所有地方都取样了
We got lucky. How?
我们很幸运 怎么说
The safe was stuffed full of currency.
那个保险柜里曾塞满了钞票
I found trace particulates of glue.
我找到了胶水微粒的痕迹
It's what they use on the bands to wrap hundred-dollar bills.
就是那种银行百元大钞捆钞带上的胶水
They use special bands to wrap hundreds?
他们用专门的捆钞带来捆百元大钞吗
It's a state-of-the-art safe in a drug lord's house.
那可是毒品之王家里最先进的保险柜
I don't think he filled it with fives.
我可不觉得他会用它来装五美元的钞票
Mm, good point.
有道理
There were two million dollars in there.
那里面有两百万美金呢
Two million? What was Booth doing in that house?
两百万 布斯在那个房♥子里干什么
Wait. I thought we didn't have proof that Booth was there.
等等 我们没有布斯在那儿的证据吧
I mapped the bullet holes and the blood spatter,
我根据弹孔和血迹飞溅的位置画了现场图
and this is what I figured out.
这是我得出的结果
Directionality and the placement of the impact wounds
现场人员所受冲击伤的方位和布局
indicate that it was a five-man team.
表明那是一支五人队伍
That is consistent with the number of burner phones they bought.
这跟他们购买♥♥一次性手♥机♥的数量相一致
Well, based on the angle of fire,
对的 根据交火的角度
these three men were in a position
这三个人正处于
to kill Masbourian and his crew.
射杀马斯布里恩和他手下的位置
Is one of them Booth? I don't know.
布斯是其中一员吗 我不知道
I've got proof that Booth was there,
我找到了布斯在那儿的证据
and before you ask me if I'm sure,
在你们问我是否确定之前
I sequenced the blood four times.
我先后检查了四遍血液
Blood?!
血
That's Booth right there.
布斯就在那儿
He was hit.
他被击中了
I mapped the blood.
我计算了一下血量
There was a lot of it.
血量很多
And it's definitely his.
一定是他的
He must have sustained a major wound.
他肯定伤得挺重的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How long does Booth have? I can't say.
布斯还有多长时间 我说不准
The one thing I know is that he needs medical attention now.
唯一我能确定的就是他现在亟需治疗
You okay, Booth?
你还好吧 布斯
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
I'll be right out.
我很快出来
We were getting worried about you.
我们很担心你
Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a scratch, right?
我很好 只是被擦到而已 对吧
You don't look fine.
你看起来很不好
Hey, this man's gut-shot. He needs a doctor.
他被击中腹部 需要看医生
No doctors.
不能看
You still with us?
你还跟我们一起吗
Yeah. I'm still with you.
是啊 我跟你们一起
Till the end, right?
直到最后 对吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表