the pièce de résistance:
最重要的一点
Fresh tar on the victim's shoe treads.
死者鞋底上的新鲜柏油
In our narrowed-down area here,
在已经被薯条包围的
of French fry quarter, the only street being re-paved
缩小的范围中 在洛拉被害当天
on the day of Lola's murder, was this one here,
重新铺路的街道只有这里的一条
Kennison Avenue, right by the Arlington Estate Co-ops.
肯尼森大街 就在阿林顿合作公♥寓♥旁边
So what was Lola doing at the Co-ops?
那洛拉在合作公♥寓♥干什么
I don't know, man.
我不知道
That's all you.
这要靠你了
I found slight fractures on the inferior surfaces
我在腕骨内侧发现了
of the carpals.
轻微骨折
At first, I thought they were postmortem,
起初我以为这是死后造成的
maybe even the result
可能是掩埋她的
of the mudslide she was buried in.
那片泥石流所造成的
You were mistaken.
而你错了
Yes. The inferior surfaces
对 腕骨和跗骨内侧的
of the carpals and tarsals, are fractured in the same way,
骨折形式是相同的
indicative of a repeated stress injury
这暗示着在短时间内
over a short period of time.
形成的重复性挤压伤
Suggesting?
这意味着
Suggesting the victim fought back.
意味着死者曾反抗过
These are defensive wounds.
这些是防御伤
You are incorrect again, Ms. Warren.
你又错了 沃伦女士
I have seen injuries similar to these
我曾在死者被活埋的案例中
in instances where the victim was buried alive.
见过与此相似的伤
The fractures are reflective
这些骨折反映出
of clawing or kicking
死者不断抓挠踢踹
her way out of an enclosed space.
试图逃出密闭空间
This just got way darker and creepier.
这听上去愈发毛骨悚然了
Oh, um, I found something else.
我还发现了别的
Note the slight widening
注意到死者耻骨联合
of the victim's pubic symphysis.
略微扩张
The victim has given birth before.
死者曾生育过
While she was still maturing.
在她还在发育的时候
You are speculating that the baby
你是推测当年生下的孩子
is now old enough to be the killer.
现在年龄已经足够成为凶手了
An angry kid abandoned by his mother?
被母亲抛弃的愤怒小孩吗
You know, it's interesting to me
对我来说很有意思的是
that you didn't even
你以前根本没有
visit or-or speak to your mother
拜访或者和你母亲说过话
the whole time that she was in prison.
她在监狱的整个期间
She didn't want me, why should I want her?
是她先不要我的 我♥干♥吗要要她
Anger and resentment are very rational feelings
被父亲或母亲抛弃后产生愤怒和怨恨
after being abandoned by a parent.
是非常符合理性的情感
So what?
那又怎样
So those feelings didn't just go away
所以当她搬到过渡治疗所的时候
when she moved to the halfway house.
这些情感也不会简单地消失
Maybe she tried to look you up,
也许她曾试图寻找你
and you couldn't see that she'd changed.
而你却没有看到她已经有所改变了
You're bitter, so you lashed out, and you killed her.
你很痛苦 于是发火并把她杀了
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
Okay, then what changed?
好吧 那么到底是什么事改变了
Why go back and visit her now,
这么多年之后
after all of these years?
你为什么现在要回去看她
You're sweating,
你在出汗
and it's only 70 degrees in here.
这里只有21摄氏度而已
You're showing evidence of ptyalism,
你有多涎症的迹象
and your nostrils have begun broadening.
而且你的鼻孔放大了
Ptyalism, right.
多涎症 好吧
Except, what does that mean?
但那说明什么呢
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
I'm right, aren't I?
我说对了 不是吗
Yes.
是的
I'm three months.
我怀孕三个月了
Well, taking care of yourself
好吧 因成年
after aging out of the system is scary enough.
离开寄养系统♥独♥♥立♥生活已经够可怕的了
Taking care of a baby on top of that...
何况紧接着又要照顾一个婴儿...
Maybe you thought that your mother owed you something.
也许你认为你母亲欠你一些东西
Then maybe you thought you can get something from her.
然后也许你觉得你能从她那里得到些什么
Then you found out that she had nothing.
然后你发现她一无所有
And then you snapped.
然后你就崩溃了
You think I killed her?!
你觉得是我杀了她
No way!
不可能
She said she wanted us to be a family.
她说她希望我们成为一家人
She said she wanted to take care of us.
她说她想照顾我们
That she had a real job,
还说她有一份真正的工作
and that she was gonna break the cycle.
她会打破过去的恶性循环
So I said okay.
于是我说好吧
I wanted that, too.
我也希望如此
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
I let myself believe that I have a future,
我让自己相信 我有未来了
but, I...
但是 我...
...I'm alone again.
...我现在又成了一个人
Kalani, you need to tell us
卡拉尼 你得告诉我们
if there's anything about your mother's life
你母亲的生活中有什么事
that may have gotten her killed.
有可能导致她被害
She seemed...
她看起来...
excited.
很兴奋
She-she was saving up so that
她在攒钱 这样等我十八岁的时候
when I turn 18 we could get an apartment together.
我们就可以一起租间公♥寓♥
We were making plans.
我们正在计划未来
Okay, look, were there any changes in habit here?
好吧 听着 她有没有习惯上的改变
Did she have any new acquaintances in her life?
比如她生活中有没有遇到什么人
Anything like that?
类似的事
Uh, the last time I saw her,
上次我见到她的时候
sh-she was frustrated, because she had to leave early.
她有些不开心 因为她得早点走
Something a-about some friend, some Kenny guy,
跟某个朋友相关 叫什么肯尼的
was waiting in the car for her.
他在车里等她
Kenny, Kenny Johnson?
肯尼 是肯尼·约翰逊吗
I don't know his last name.
我不知道他姓什么
Just that they were at the halfway house together.
只知道他们一起在过渡治疗所待过
Note the slight abrasions on the superior nuchal line.
注意上项线上的细微磨损
Damage from the mudslide?
是泥石流导致的吗
Uh, I do not believe so.
我觉得不是
These appear to be perimortem and are inconsistent
这些看起来是死前伤
with any of the other injuries sustained
而且跟被害人遇害时受到的
during the victim's murder.
其它伤口不符
Which is why I want you to swab for trace.
所以我想要你取样检验
Booth and I spoke with Lola's daughter, Kalani.
布斯和我跟洛拉的女儿卡拉尼谈过了
The foster kid.
就是那个寄养的孩子
How did that go?
有什么结果吗
I remember being her age,
我记得我在那个年纪的时候
and having no one to turn to,
找不到任何人可以帮我
and having no idea
也不知道
what was coming next.
接下来会发生什么
I recall a feeling
我回忆起一种
of being overtaken,
被压倒的感觉
as though, if I forced myself,
就好像 如果我强迫自己
to think about the future, I would implode.
去思考未来 我心里就要爆♥炸♥了
Angela tell you to talk to me?
安琪拉让你来找我谈的吗
No.
不是
But, Dr. Hodgins, you're my friend
但是 哈金斯博士 你是我的朋友
and my colleague, and I care about you.
也是我的同事 我很关心你
Sometimes it doesn't matter
有时即使得到整个世界的支持
if you have the whole world supporting you,
我也感到毫无意义
success can be just out of reach.
因为我注定无法成功
Then success must be redefined
那我们就应该将成功
as that which can be accomplished.
重新定义为做好自己力所能及的事
If Kalani can't have
如果卡拉尼无法得到
a family with her mother and her child,
一个由她母亲和孩子组成的家庭
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表