You got me this time.
这次是你赢了
Yeah!
太好了
You lost on purpose.
你故意输的
That wasn't the four-hole.
这不是第四洞
No, I guess it wasn't.
不 我想不是
I guess now this guy can move on with his life
我想现在他的生活可以继续前进
and forget about the past.
他也可以忘掉过去
Just like me and my books?
就像我和我的书一样
Three measly books.
才三本书
You're getting rid of three measly books.
你才准备扔掉三本书
It's a big step for me, Booth.
这对我来说是一种突破 布斯
You're letting go of three books. That's not a big step.
你就扔掉三本书 这不算突破
Okay, I guess, you know, tomorrow I'll go buy some new socks.
好吧 明天我想我要去买♥♥几双新袜子
N... No. No, don't you dare.
不行 不许你去
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm not going out and buying... Great idea.
我才不要出去买♥♥... 好主意
You're getting skates right now. No, no, no...
你现在穿着滑冰鞋呢 不 不
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表