She was having a relationship with Roberts.
她和罗伯茨有私情
Damn it, Booth, I can't have the president arrive
见鬼 布斯 不能等总统到的时候
and my best agent here-- you know that!
我最好的特工却在这儿吧 你也知道的
Fine, all right, you know what? She stays, I go.
行 要不这样 她留下 我去
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
While the Secret Service is watching out for the president,
特勤局密切保护总统时
I'm gonna be watching the Secret Service; you get it?
我来守着特勤局 懂了吗
I'm joining your protective detail.
我加入你们的安保队
Booth, please.
布斯 拜托
I know your mind is set,
我知道你已经下定决心
But I need you to be careful.
但请一定小心
Protective detail is an extremely dangerous assignment.
安保行动极度危险
Look, I understand, okay?
我懂的 好吧
Walker even convinced the president, all right,
沃克甚至说服总统
to move the fund-raiser to another hotel.
把募捐活动转到另一家酒店
Well, I don't see how relocating the hotel
我不认为重新安排酒店
is going to make this assignment any less dangerous.
这项工作就会少点危险
Well, think about it--
那你想想看
if somebody's been planning their shot,
如果有人想暗♥杀♥
we move the venue, then the motorcade route...
换了地点也就会改变行车路线
Forces him to abandon his plan.
逼他放弃暗♥杀♥计划
I... It's smart.
挺聪明
But it doesn't guarantee your safety.
但也不能保证你就安全
Bones, I really don't have a choice in the matter, okay?
骨头 这件事我也别无选择
I got to do this.
我必须去
I know.
我明白
But I need you to come home safe.
但请你一定要平安归来
I will, all right?
我会的 行吗
I will.
我会的
Save our jobs!
保证就业
All right, listen up,
听好
the President wants to stop and press the flesh,
总统想停车与选民握手致意
so get ready.
准备好
Okay, he's getting out. Aubrey, you copy?
好 他要出去了 奥布里 收到了吗
Copy. How you doing?
收到 你还好吗
What's your gut telling you?
你的直觉怎么说
Ah, nothing good.
不妙
At least we're close to the hotel
至少我们离酒店近
in case something happens, right?
万一发生什么也能迅速应对 对吧
It's a big crowd, Booth. I don't like it.
人很多 布斯 感觉不妙
Just keep your eyes open.
注意观察
Copy.
了解
Ready for Randall!
兰德尔再当总统
Ready for Randall!
兰德尔再当总统
Ready for Randall!
兰德尔再当总统
Ready for Randall!
兰德尔再当总统
Look at the concomitant fractures.
看看这些伴随性骨折
This damage to the right temporal bone
这处右颞骨的损伤
was inflicted prior to the victim's fall.
是在死者下坠前造成的
I concur.
我同意
The concentric fractures from the fall stop
这些下坠造成的雷达状骨折
when they encounter the damage to the temporal squama.
只蔓延到颞骨鳞部的损伤处
The temporal squama being a relatively thin area of the skull.
颞骨鳞部是头骨相对比较薄的一块
A fact which further points to the killer being highly skilled.
又一证据表明凶手经验丰富
He knew the most vulnerable point at which to strike.
他知道哪里最脆弱 可以攻击
You said dr. Hodgins found no trace within the wound?
你说哈金斯博士在伤口里没有任何发现
None, which is strange if the killer struck the victim
没有 如果凶手用凶器袭击死者的话
with any kind of weapon.
这就很奇怪了
But not if he struck him with his elbow or his knee.
若他用自己的手肘或膝盖袭击死者就不奇怪了
Oh, god.
天啊
Yeah, I-I feel the inadequacy rising up inside of me,
是的 我感受到了自己的不足
which means that obviously you've seen this type of injury before.
很显然你以前见过这种伤痕
Yes, the combatant was a Navy Seal,
是的 凶手是海豹突击队的人
and he used the maneuver to kill his would-be captor.
他用这种方式杀了他的俘虏
And because the injuries are on the right side of the face,
因为伤痕都在脸部右侧
that means the killer is most likely left-hand dominant.
说明很可能凶手的左手是惯用手
I need to call Booth.
我要通知布斯
Booth? Got to be kidding me, bones.
布斯 开什么玩笑 骨头
I'm kind of busy right now.
我这里有点忙
Whoever killed Agent Roberts is left-handed
杀死罗伯茨特工的人是左撇子
and has military training.
受过军队训练
Likely a Navy Seal.
比如海豹突击队成员
Wait a second, Walker was a Seal.
等等 沃克以前就是突击队的
Okay, thanks. I got to go.
谢了 我得挂了
Aubrey, it's Walker, Walker.
奥布里 是沃克 沃克
We got to move now.
我们得马上行动
Copy that. I got eyes on Walker.
收到 我盯着沃克
I'm coming.
我来了
Something's wrong here. Neil Stockton is here.
事情不对 尼尔·斯托克顿在这里
Neil Stockton is here.
尼尔·斯托克顿在这里
Where? I don't see him.
在哪里 我没看见他
I don't see him anywhere. Where?
我没看见他 在哪里
Lost him.
跟丢他了
Booth, I lost him.
布斯 我跟丢他了
Thanks for coming out.
谢谢你能来
Appreciate it.
非常感谢
I don't see him. Where? Where is he?
我没看见他 他在哪里 在哪里
Nice to see you. Thank you.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Down! Down, down, down, down!
趴下 趴下趴下
Move, move, move! Sir, could you to come with us?!
走走走 先生 能不能跟我们走
Go, go, go! Get him in!
上上上 让他进去
Get him in the limo!
让他进车里
Hey, hey, hey, Walker, talk to me.
沃克 说话
What? The President?
什么 总统怎么样
He's okay. It's over.
他没事 结束了
The President's gonna be all right.
总统会没事的
How you holding up?
你还好吗
Ah, not so good.
不太好
Had better days, but...
今天算不上好 但...
What brings you here?
你怎么来了
The White House asked me to perform
白宫让我
the autopsy on Brandt Walker.
对勃兰特·沃克进行尸检
And I thought you'd want to see this.
我想你会想看这个
I found bruising to his left elbow,
我发现他的左手肘有挫伤
suggesting he struck it hard recently against something or someone.
表明他最近用它用力撞过什么东西或某人
You're saying that he did it?
你是说 是他做的
That he killed his own agent?
他杀了他自己的特工
When you were with Agent Walker,
当你和沃克探员在一起的时候
did you witness him mixing his words?
你有没有发现他说话含混不清
Any memory loss, paranoia?
他有没有失忆 多疑
Yeah, you know, he would forget things.
有的 他有时会健忘
He was sometimes overly cautious.
他有时会过分谨慎
But, I mean, that was his job.
但这是他的工作
See, I think it was a symptom.
你看 我认为这是一种症状
He had a heart condition called patent foramen ovale.
他得了一种叫做卵圆孔未闭的心脏病
Now, by itself, it's asymptomatic.
这种病本身没有任何症状
But since he was shot in the leg,
但因为他腿被射伤
it formed a blood clot.
它形成了血栓
And instead of exiting through the heart and lungs,
血栓没有到他的心脏和肺部
it migrated to his brain.
而是转移到了大脑
So you're saying that the-the blood clot
你的意思是 那个血栓
caused him to f-forget things and made him paranoid.
让他健忘 疑神疑鬼的
Yeah, and if you already noticed this behavior...
是的 如果你都发现了这种现象
Agent Roberts would've seen it as well.
罗伯茨探员也会发现的
My guess is that Roberts demanded that Walker quit.
我猜罗伯茨要求沃克辞职
Walker's life was his job.
沃克全身心投入了工作
And because of the damage the blood clot caused,
因为血栓对他造成的损伤
I'm sure it made perfect sense to him.
我相信他认为他完全有理由这么做
He had to kill Roberts so that he could be there
他必须杀了罗伯茨 才能在总统最需要他时
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表