looking for a head.
寻找一个人头
I mean, that's like throwing darts in the wind.
那就像在风中投掷飞镖
They're not gonna find it.
他们找不到的
And you can?
而你可以吗
Come see.
过来看看
We know that the head is between five and 5.9 kilograms,
我们知道头部重量介乎5至5.9公斤
which would be visible at water level.
在水面就能看到
Okay, I'm listening.
好吧 继续说
So, tidal currents in the Anacostia
安那卡那斯提亚河的潮流
are moving no faster than two knots, right?
以不超过两节的速度移♥动♥ 对吧
So, if you take three hours,
假设移♥动♥了三小时
which is six nautical miles from the point of separation...
那就是距分离点 六海里外的地方
Bottom line, Dr. Hodgins.
说重点 哈金斯博士
Right, bottom line.
好的 重点
Bottom line is that the head
重点是死者头部
would be in this section of the Anacostia,
应该在安那卡那斯提亚河的这个区域
potentially drifting downstream at two knots as we speak.
此时此刻 可能以两节速度漂向下游
Okay, and what are those?
好吧 那些又是什么
Oh, those.
那些
Now, those are blueprints for souped-up drones.
那些是升级版无人机的设计图
How souped-up are we talking?
有多升级呢
You know, high-speed satellite cameras,
高速卫星摄像头
video and audio capabilities,
可以录像录音
ooh, and retractable claws.
还有可伸缩的爪钳
Remember when you were a kid? The claw game?
记得你小时候 抓娃娃游戏吗
Where you, you know, try and win some stuffed animals?
在游戏里 你想赢走毛绒动物玩偶
I remember those games.
我记得那游戏
So imagine that, but a hundred times stronger.
想象那个样子 但加强百倍
They're already using these just outside Shanghai
他们已经用这些工具在上海周边
to deliver packages.
运送包裹
But, instead of packages,
不过 你要捡起的是
you'd be picking up a decapitated head.
被砍下的头颅 不是包裹
Exactly.
正是
So, the fractures on the calcaneus and cuboid of the right foot...
右脚跟骨和骰骨上的骨折
Well, you know, sometimes hockey players
冰球选手有时
block shots with their feet, but, you know, skates,
用自己的脚拦截射球 但是冰鞋
they can only protect so much.
没多少保护作用
And the broken ribs? Well, there's crosschecking,
那肋骨断掉呢 遭人持杆敲击
I mean, being slammed into the boards,
被猛撞到板墙
not to mention all the fighting that there is in hockey.
更别提冰球场上的那些冲撞
This is very useful, Booth.
这信息非常有用 布斯
You're practically an intern on the case.
你几乎成了这件案的实习生
All right, stop.
别说了
Not an intern, don't call me an intern,
不是实习生 别叫我实习生
Don't even think about calling me a squint, all right?
更别想叫我斜眼 好吗
I just happen to know a little bit about hockey.
我只是刚好知道一点冰球
And what do you know about this Katie Stober
那你对我们将要碰面 这位卡蒂·施托贝尔
we're going to meet?
知道多少呢
Not much, I mean, except she's the widowed trophy wife
不太多 除了她是前任老板
of the last owner, Jerry Stober.
杰里·斯托贝尔的花瓶寡妇
So she inherited the team. Mmhmm.
她继承了球队 对
Well, I imagine an asset like that comes with a lot of perks.
像那样的财产 肯定带来许多特别优待
Yeah, but anything that valuable, you know,
没错 但像那么值钱的东西
comes with enemies, too.
还会招来敌人
Katie Stober?
卡蒂·施托贝尔吗
FBI. Special Sgent Seeley Booth.
我是联调局 特别探员瑟雷·布斯
This here... I'm Dr. Temperance Brennan.
这位是 我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Hi. Yes, I heard you.
嗨 我是 我听到了
Just-just one second. Oh, there it is.
稍等一下 找到了
Sorry, I just...
抱歉 我只是
Lang's death has been really overwhelming.
兰的死让我不知所措
Is this a bad time, Mrs. Stober?
现在不方便吗 斯托贝尔太太
I... No. Look, I'm a new team owner.
我 不是 我是球队的新任主人
Just... a lot of pressure from the media
只是媒体 赞助商和粉丝
and corporate sponsors and the fans.
给了好多压力
Jerry died last year,
杰里去年过世了
and so I'm just in a little over my head with everything.
我只是有点晕头转向
No, that's-that's understandable.
没事 这能够理解
So when was the last time you saw Lang?
你最后一次见到兰是什么时候
It's hard to say exactly.
确切的时间很难说
Uh, we met, you know, often throughout the season.
我们赛季时经常见面
How often?
有多常
Did the two of you have a romantic relationship?
你们是恋爱关系吗
God, no. Lang was our only all-star,
天啊 不是 兰是我们唯一的全明星球手
So meetings with him were really about catering to his needs.
所以和他见面 都与满足他的需求有关
So what was the relationship like
兰和队友 工作人员间的
between Lang and his teammates and the staff?
关系如何
Uh, you'd have to ask the head coach.
你得问总教练
Jeremy Roenick?
杰里米·罗尼克
Yes. Yeah, he's down at the rink right now.
是的 他现在就在冰球场上
Who is Jeremy Roenick? JR!
谁是杰里米·罗尼克 JR
Jeremy Roenick played 18 years as a pro,
杰里米·罗尼克当了18年的职业选手
500 goals scored.
累计500个入球
He's a hockey legend.
他是冰球界的传奇
We'll head down and we'll ask him some questions.
我们会过去 问他一些问题
You know, they-they're just finishing up practice right now,
他们 他们刚练习完
so you'd have to wait a little bit unless you want
所以你们得稍等一下 除非你们想
to throw on some skates and go talk to him out on the ice.
穿上冰鞋 到球场上和他讲话
Good job today, boys.
今天干得不错 小伙子们
Hey, coach. Sorry to bother you.
教练 抱歉打扰你
FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth here.
我是联调局的特别探员 瑟雷·布斯
Yeah, I heard you had some questions for me.
听说你想问我一些问题
Hey, good job, Fields.
发挥不错 菲尔兹
Good job today, Bud.
今天状态挺好 巴德
Yeah, just curious if, uh, I don't know,
是的 只是好奇 怎么说呢
Any of your players or staff had, uh, any problems
你的队员或者工作人员中 有没有人
with, um, Seth Lang.
与赛斯·兰有过节的
No, you'd be crazy to have a beef with lang.
除非有谁脑子不正常 才会和兰有过节
He was, like, the face of our team.
他是我们队的门面
Although there was Poppleton.
不过柏乐顿还是和他有过不愉快
Drew Poppleton, the defenseman?
德鲁·柏乐顿 防守队员
Wait, wait, your enforcer?
等等 就是你们的打手吗
Yeah, he was kind of Lang's personal bodyguard.
是的 他就像兰的私人保镖
Right, why'd he have a beef with him?
好吧 为什么他会和兰发生争执
Well, he wasn't actually our best player.
他不算是我们最好的球员
Lang thought he slowed us down,
兰认为他拖了我们的后腿
So he asked me to get rid of him.
他要求我把这个人开除出去
Uh, that's good to know.
知道这事对我们挺有帮助的
What's going on, boys? What's happening?
伙计们 怎么了 发生了什么
I bet Berkstresser he couldn't hit the post from 20 feet out.
我打赌伯克斯崔塞在20尺开外的地方无法击中立柱
I'm taking he didn't do that, huh?
我猜他没这样做过 对吧
Whatever. Good luck collecting.
随便吧 祝你好运
Oh, so it's like that, huh?
所以就这样吧
Double or nothing.
要么翻倍 要么一无所获
$500 here says this suit can hit it in one shot.
我赌五百块 赌这个探员能一击进球
Wait a second, guys. 500 bucks? I don't even know you guys.
稍等 五百块 我还不认识你们呢
Exactly, that's how bad he sucks.
没错 他水平就是这么差
Yeah, yeah, keep it up, tough guy.
没错 继续装 壮汉
You play? Yeah, I mean, I play.
你会玩吗 是啊 我会
Yeah, sure, I-I played, I mean...
好的 我玩过冰球 我的意思是
All right, you're on.
好吧 我跟你赌
Okay, this should be interesting, huh?
好吧 这应该挺有意思的
One shot, double or nothing.
击一次球 要么都归我 要么都归你
Let's do it, suit.
开始吧 探员
I don't know, the suit looks confident.
我不知道 但是这位西装男看起来信心十足
No way. Two-and- a-half-inch target.
不可能 目标离他有2.5英寸远
Not bad, suit. Yeah, I'm back.
不赖嘛 西装男 没错 我回来了
Drew Poppleton.
德鲁·柏乐顿
How many fights you been in during your career, Drew?
在职业生涯中 你打过多少次架 德鲁
I don't know. 65? 250?
我不知道 65场 250场
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表