that gambling added to my life,
带来怎样的利与弊
and then I can let it go.
然后我就不再那么沉迷了
What does a fantasy football commissioner do, anyway?
梦幻橄榄球理事到底是干什么的呢
Well, their job is to put the league together--
他们的工作就是维持联盟的运行
you know, run the draft, handle the money
你知道 就是写写计划 管管钱
and basically, you know, control the game.
以及最基本的事 就是控制比赛
Sounds like a lot of responsibility for one person.
听起来这一个人要付的责任太大了
Which is why you have to be unbiased
这就是为什么要当好一名理事
to be a good commissioner.
你必须得不偏不倚
They have all the power.
他们有一切权力
Welcome to Sandwich Hut.
欢迎来到三明治屋
I'm Jamie, what can I get you?
我叫杰米 我能为你们做什么
Answers.
回答问题
FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
我是联邦特别探员 瑟雷·布斯
This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan.
这位是我的搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
From the Jeffersonian.
她来自杰弗逊实验室
Yes.
是的
FBI? And a forensic anthropologist.
联邦探员 还有法医人类学家
This must be about Justin.
这肯定是跟贾斯汀的事相关吧
Uh, let's talk over here.
我们到这边来聊吧
You are the all-powerful commissioner of the league?
你就是这个联盟中掌管一切权力的理事吗
I am the commissioner.
我是联盟理事
I don't know about "All-powerful."
我不知道什么叫掌管一切权力
Whetzel!
维泽尔
Less socializing, please.
请你少闲聊
Hey, I'm talking to the FBI, here!
我在跟联邦探员谈话呢
Watch your tone, Whetzel.
说话注意点 维泽尔
Sorry about that.
抱歉
So, what was your relationship with Justin Ross like?
你跟贾斯汀·罗斯的关系如何
He was a good man
他是个好人
and a valued member of our league.
对我们协会来说也是个很有价值的玩家
It's just devastating what happened.
这次发生的事真是一场灾难
I find it coincidental
我发现 就在他被害前夕
that he won a fantasy jackpot
他刚巧赢得了一笔
right before he was killed.
巨额的梦幻奖金
What are you implying?
你这是在暗示什么
What she's saying is that $15,000 goes a long way
她是说 一个在三明治屋工作的人
for somebody who works at the Sandwich Hut.
是很难赚到一万五千美元的
I am an honorable commissioner
我是个正直的理事
and I take that very seriously.
我的工作对我来说很重要
In fact, I already made plans to put
事实上 我已经计划将
his full 15 grand towards his funeral costs.
一万五都拿来给他办葬礼
I can show you the invoice.
我可以给你们看发♥票♥
Where were you Wednesday night?
你周三晚上在哪
Here. I worked the night shift; closed the shop.
在这里值夜班 然后负责关店
Are all of the members of your league
你们联盟的其他人
as fanatical as Ross was?
都像罗斯那么狂热吗
Look, fantasy players have pulled over to make trades
梦幻玩家为了做交易甚至可以
while driving their pregnant wives to the hospital.
在送临盆老婆去医院的中途停车
That's for sure.
那当然
One dude was at war in Afghanistan
有位哥们在阿富汗打仗
and wouldn't retreat from his post that was being bombed
即使驻地被炸了也不愿意撤退
because he was in the middle of a draft.
因为他当然正在选秀
I heard of that guy, yeah, right.
我听说过那家伙 没错
I mean, commitment to a league
这个游戏妙就妙在
is what makes it great.
对联盟的全心付出
It may also be what led to murder.
这也可能导致谋杀
You're right.
你说得对
Loving the league is no excuse.
对联盟的热爱不是借口
What happened is horrible.
发生的事情真的很可怕
Whetzel!
维泽尔
Let's go!
干活了
Should I tell my manager you guys need me longer?
要我跟主管说还得再谈一会儿吗
Please? Nah, tell you what.
拜托 那就不必了
I'm just gonna need those invoices
我会再找你要葬礼的
from the funeral costs.
发♥票♥
That's me. Okay.
这是我的名片 好的
You can get in touch with us if anything comes up there.
如果想起什么可以联♥系♥我
Absolutely. Right?
当然 就这样
Whetzel, how many times do I need to tell you?
维泽尔 要我跟你说几遍
Guacamole is a dollar more!
墨西哥鳄梨酱要再加一块钱
I'm sorry, you're right, you're right. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 你说得对 很抱歉
Hey, how's it going?
进展如何
Oh, there's my baby.
是宝贝你啊
It's slow.
很慢
Like honey.
就像蜂蜜一样
Mmm. Honey is so good.
蜂蜜真是很好
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Uh, yeah. Oliver shot me with a tranquilizer gun.
很好 奥利弗给我来了一枪镇静剂
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
No, no, no, I'm fine. I'm fine.
没事 我很好 我很好
It was an accident, we're still friends,
这只是意外 我们还是好朋友
his wiener's feeling better,
他的老二已经好多了
so it's, uh, it's awesome.
所以这很棒
Angie, did you find anything?
安琪 你有什么发现吗
Yeah, actually. So I was digging through Ross's computer
有发现 我查看罗斯的电脑
and it looks like Ross was helping his temp,
发现罗斯好像在帮他的临时工
Chris Winfelder, get his house out of foreclosure.
克里斯·温菲尔德 避免他的房♥子被取消赎回权
Oh, my God, that's so nice of him!
我的天啊 他真是个大好人
Yeah, not exactly.
那倒说不上
They had a last-minute buyer lined up,
最后关头出现了一位买♥♥家
but it looks like Ross screwed up the deal
但由于罗斯忘记了一次重要会面
by missing an important meeting.
把交易搞砸了
That's so mean of him!
他真是太卑鄙了
Now, on top of that,
除此之外
Dr. Mayer found traces of an aluminum alloy.
迈耶博士找到了少量铝合金
Angie, Winfelder's signs.
安琪 温菲尔德的职位牌标
They're made of aluminum alloy.
就是铝合金材质
Yeah, yeah. Exactly.
没错 确实如此
What is going on out there?
你那边怎么回事
Does Oliver have his shirt off?
奥利弗把衣服都脱了吗
Yeah.
是啊
He thinks he's a wolf.
他觉得自己是匹狼
Hey, Angela, I'm finally out of my head.
安琪拉 我终于释放了自我
I can actually feel Mother Earth
我能真切地感觉到大地母亲
breathing new life into me.
向我呼入新的生命力
Okay. Ooh, wait a second.
好啊 等等
What is it?
怎么了
Something on Ross's computer.
罗斯电脑上的什么东西
He has a Fit-Step account.
他有一个Fit-step账号♥
It's a digital pedometer
这是个电子计步器
that tracks how many steps you take every day.
可以记录你每天走了多少步
What's the big deal?
那又怎么了
I think I took about seven steps today.
我想我今天走了七步
Wait, what's with the Fit-Step?
慢着 Fit-step怎么了
It's just weird that he accumulated steps
他死后步数还在积累
after he was murdered.
这有点古怪
The latest Fit-Steps have a GPS.
最新款Fit-steps有定位系统
If the killer took it,
如果凶手拿走了计步器
then we can track them down.
我们就能追查到他了
Yeah, but it was accumulating steps
是啊 但只有死后六小时有步数积累
for about six hours and then stopped.
之后就停止了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Maybe a coywolf ate the Fit-Step.
或许有草原狼吃了Fit-step
And then he pooped it out.
然后拉出粑粑
Like a poop machine...
就像粑粑机器
that poops.
那样拉粑粑
So if I can track the Fit-Step...
如果能找到Fit-step
Then we can find the missing bones.
那就能找到缺少的骨头了
Yeah. I'll send the GPS coordinates to you.
好 我会把定位坐标发给你们
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表