have against me?
对我能有什么不满呢
She's not the one you should be worried about.
你该担心的可不是她
Agent Miller here's Richard Bannerman's partner.
米勒探员是理查德·班纳曼的搭档
You remember him, don't you?
你还记得他吧
He's the one that you chased all over town.
他可是你在城里一路狂追的人
The one that you beat the crap out of.
那个被你揍得屁滚尿流的人
The one that you murdered.
那个被你杀死的人
Him and his fiancè.
你杀了他和他的未婚妻
What the hell are you talking about?
你究竟在说什么啊
I didn't kill Richard.
我可没杀理查德
I was his informant.
我是他的线人
No. He wasn't his C.I.
他才不是理查德的线人
Richard would have told me.
否则理查德会告诉我
I'm not buying it either. Typically speaking,
我也不信 一般情况下
C.I.s don't give a beat-down to their handler.
线人才不会狠揍他的联络人呢
Look, I just gave him a few jabs
听着 甩那几拳
to make it look good for the others,
只是做给其他人看
so they didn't think I was a rat.
这样他们就不会认为我是叛徒
Trust me, he gave as good as he got.
相信我吧 他装得很像
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
A week ago.
一周前
Gave him a tip on some product being moved over in Greenbelt.
给他情报说绿地有些东西在转移
I don't believe you. You're lying.
我不信你的话 你在说谎
I'm not lying, gorgeous.
我没有撒谎 美人
Maybe you just didn't know your partner
或许你其实并不如自己以为的
as well as you thought you did.
那么了解你的搭档吧
Cam, so,
凯
I finished my analysis of Chloe Robertson's stomach contents.
我检测了克洛伊·罗伯森的胃内容物
Did you figure out how the Doxepin was administered?
有没有查出多虑平是如何摄入的
Well, in her stomach, I found cow's milk, penicillium,
在她胃里有牛奶 青霉菌
grape extract, ethanol,
葡萄萃取物 乙醇
carbon dioxide... or as most people call it,
二氧化碳...或者换常用的叫法
wine and cheese.
葡萄酒和奶酪
Seems like a pretty intimate way to knock somebody out.
看来这种放倒她的方式很亲密嘛
Even more than you think. So, in Bannerman's apartment,
比你想的还亲密 在班纳曼的公♥寓♥的冰箱里
Aubrey found in the fridge a half-drunk bottle
奥布找到了半瓶夏敦埃酒
of chardonnay and an English Stilton.
和一块英国斯第尔顿奶酪
Which implies that Chloe dined with her killer
这说明克洛伊在她和班纳曼共住的小家里
at the apartment she shared with Bannerman.
和杀她的人一同进餐
She knew her killer.
她和凶手很熟
Hey. So, I accessed the cloud
我登入了
on Agent Bannerman's personal cell phone,
班纳曼探员手♥机♥的云账户
and I found some photos that had been deleted.
找到了几张被删掉的照片
Show me what you've got, and I'll send it over to the FBI.
给我看看吧 然后我把它们发给联调局
Uh, I think Aubrey should see this in person.
我认为应该让奥布里单独看看
Thanks for the intel.
感谢你的消息
Nathan Barlow was telling the truth.
南森·巴罗说的是实话
Bannerman was using him as a C.I.
班纳曼确实让他当线人
Great. So now a Nazi like Barlow
太好了 现在巴罗那样的纳粹
is one of the good guys.
都清白无辜的了
I've got something you need to see.
给你看点东西
I'll go get Agent Miller.
我这就去叫米勒探员
The woman wants to be in on everything.
这女人什么都想参与
Not this. These are photos Angela was able to retrieve
这个不行 这些照片是安琪拉
from Agent Bannerman's cloud account.
从班纳曼的云账户中找回的
Looks to me
在我看来
like Agent Miller wasn't just Bannerman's partner.
米勒探员不止是班纳曼的搭档
When were these taken?
这些是什么时候拍的
Six months ago.
六个月前
Bannerman deleted them after he met Chloe Robertson.
认识克洛伊·罗伯森后班纳曼就把它们都删了
I take it Agent Miller didn't tell you about this relationship?
我想米勒探员没把这层关系告诉你吧
No, she did not.
她确实没说
She took over this investigation so it wouldn't lead back to her.
她接管了这次调查 案子就不会导向她了
This is insane.
真是乱来
I'm in charge of this investigation.
我是这次调查的负责人
I'm not gonna allow you to interrogate me.
我才不会允许你们审我
You're gonna answer our questions.
你必须回答我们的问题
Now, we can do that in here,
我们要么在这里问
or we can go back out to the bullpen
或者到外边大厅去
and put on a show for everyone.
让大家都来看好戏
Richard and I had a relationship.
理查德和我谈过恋爱
End of story.
讲完了
Motive is never the end of the story.
刚说了犯案动机 怎么会就讲完了呢
You're wasting valuable time.
你是在浪费宝贵时间
There's someone out there selling a list
现在那家伙正逍遥法外
that could have over 100 of our agents killed.
售卖♥♥一份可能害死上百位探员的名单
Or that someone could be in here with us.
或者就是这里我们中的某人
I had access to the list.
我可以拿到那份名单
If I wanted it, I didn't need Richard.
如果我想拿 我不需要理查德
Oh, I think you did. Because if you downloaded the list
我觉得你需要 因为如果你下载了名单
and went missing, you'd have every agency
然后失踪 这个国家的
in the country coming after you.
所有情报机构都会追捕你
That's why you kidnapped Richard's fiancee
这就是你绑♥架♥理查德未婚妻
and extorted him into downloading it for you.
并迫使他为你下载名单的原因
Then all you had to do was put yourself in charge
然后你只需要让你自己负责此案
and you could steer this investigation any direction
你就能随心所欲地控制
you wanted. Remind me again,
调查方向了 再提醒我一下
whose idea was it to go after that Nazi, Nathan Barlow?
去找那个纳粹南森·巴罗是谁出的主意啊
I didn't know Barlow was a C.I.
我不知道巴罗是举报人
Richard didn't tell me.
理查德没告诉我
That's because he didn't trust you.
这是因为他不信任你
He knew that you were up to something.
他知道你在谋划什么
No, that's 'cause Richard and I stopped talking.
不 是因为我和理查德不说话了
And it's not what you think,
不是你想的那样
but I'm not proud of it.
但我并不以此为傲
Look, you're about to be charged with murder.
听着 你要被指控谋杀了
I highly recommend you give us more than that.
我强烈建议你多给我们点情报
When Richard left me for Chloe,
当理查德为了克洛伊离开我时
I felt betrayed.
我觉得被背叛了
We had a fight, and I made threats.
我们吵了一架 我做了威胁
You threatened Richard?
你威胁理查德了
No.
不
Chloe.
克洛伊
Agent Miller, I'm gonna have to ask you to hand over your weapon.
米勒探员 我得让你交出武器
We need to run it for ballistics.
我们需要做弹道检测
Agent Miller's gun isn't a match.
米勒探员的枪不匹配
She could have just used another gun and then destroyed it.
她可以用另外一把枪然后毁了它
It's what I would have done. It's possible.
换我就会这么做 有可能
Aubrey's gonna keep holding Miller
奥布里会扣住米勒
until they search her apartment.
直到他们搜查她的公♥寓♥
I should return to my work.
我该回去工作了
Arastoo is cataloging all of the blunt force
阿♥拉♥斯图在对班纳曼探员所受的
trauma injuries sustained by Agent Bannerman.
所有钝器伤进行编录
I'm glad you're back to trusting Arastoo.
我很高兴你重新信任阿♥拉♥斯图了
In a few years,
过不了几年
I am sure he will be able to run
我确信他就能管理
a major forensic lab such as this one.
像这样的大型法医实验室了
You just don't think he's ready today?
你只是觉得他现在还没准备好吗
The Jeffersonian defines itself
杰斐逊实验室只招收
by only hiring the most experienced,
最有经验的人
the... best in their field.
在各领域最出色的人
Dr. Hodgins, Angela, yourself...
哈金斯博士 安琪拉 你自己
Which is why I am requesting to have my job back.
因此我要求重新回到我的岗位
If Booth dies,
如果布斯不在了
then I think being here would help.
我觉得呆在这里可以帮上忙
To have work to focus on,
可以专心工作
to... be surrounded by friends.
朋友们都在身边
This situation has made me realize
这种状况让我意识到
it was a mistake to quit.
退出是一个错误
This is where I belong.
这是我该在的地方
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表