So, I did a comprehensive tag search
我用"安那卡那斯提亚" "尸体"
for "Anacostia", "body", "head" and "decapitation",
"头"和"斩首"做了一个广泛的标签搜索
and this is the viral video that I came up with.
这是我搜到的热门视频
Over 200,000 hits.
超过二十万点击量
In less than an hour.
在不到一个小时的时间内
Oh, that's on the Anacostia,
这是在安那卡那斯提亚河上
near where the body was found.
靠近发现尸体的地方拍的
Ten beers and zero fish, baby!
喝完10罐啤酒了还没钓到一条鱼
Holy crap, Doc,
天啊 多克
is that a dead body?
那是具死尸吗
No, I don't think so, bro.
不 不是 哥们
Doc, I think it's real.
多克 我觉得是真的
I think it's a mannequin.
我觉得那是个人体模型
Oh, I don't know, Doc,
不好说 多克
I'm thinking it's real.
我觉得是真人
Angela, perhaps you can fast-forward through this part.
安琪拉 把这一段快进吧
Yeah.
好的
Jumping ahead five minutes.
快进五分钟
I don't think it's real, bro.
我觉得那不是真的 哥们
But what if it is, Doc?
万一是真的呢 多克
Oh, it can't be...
不可能
Maybe a few minutes more.
再快进几分钟吧
But what if it is? What if it...
万一是呢 万一
All right, all right, fine. What if it is, Goheen?
好吧 好吧 万一是呢 戈欣
What are we gonna do, huh? I don't know, I don't know...
我们怎么办 我不知道 我不知道
Angela, skip to the end of the video.
安琪拉 直接快进到视频结尾吧
Yeah. Right.
好的
Holy crap, Doc, it is a dead body!
该死 多克 真的是死尸
Look how gross it is.
看看多恶心
Let it be known,
请注意
on this day, Thursday 9:00 a.m.,
今天 周四早上9点
I, Nathan Goheen, and my friend, Jeff Dockerty,
我 南森·戈欣和我的朋友杰夫·多克迪
found this dead body!
发现了这具死尸
Oh, Doc, should we alert the mayor?
多克 我们是不是该通知市长
We got to tell the mayor, dude.
我们得通知市长 伙计
No, Doc!
不 多克
Holy crap, you cut off his head, Doc!
该死 你把他的头给切掉了 多克
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Angela, one more thing...
安琪拉 还有一件事
I know, I've already tagged the coordinates
我知道 我已经标记出了坐标
and pinpointed the location.
定位出了这个地点
No, please press the thumbs up button.
不 请点赞
I find imbeciles amusing.
我觉得傻瓜很搞笑
Based on the remodeling,
按照骨愈合程度
I categorized the victim's injuries,
我分类了死者的骨伤
and only a few of the fractures occurred postmortem.
只有几处骨折是死后造成
Caused by the rocks in the river?
是河里石头造成的吗
Precisely.
正是
However, almost all of the other injuries
然而 其余的骨伤
were sustained gradually over the past 17 years.
几乎全是过去十七年里 多次受伤造成
That's a long time to be getting repeatedly injured.
这可是很长时间的反复受伤
Maybe he had a high-risk occupation.
他可能从事高危职业
Like an MMA fighter.
比如综合格斗选手
Ooh, or a rodeo clown.
或斗牛小丑
Or maybe he just got in a lot of bar fights.
或他只是经常喝醉酒打架
No, actually, he wasn't a drinker.
不 他没有酗酒的习惯
According to his tox screen?
根据他的毒理检验吗
Yeah, he had no alcohol or drugs in his system.
是的 他体内没有酒精或药物成分
He was in tip-top shape.
他的身体状态绝佳
The last thing he ate was a protein bar.
他最后吃的是一条蛋白棒
Hey, so you got an I.D.?
你查到了身份吗
No. I don't have one.
一个都查不到
You don't have one?
一个都没查到吗
I don't have any fingerprints, implants,
我没有任何指纹 植入物
or surgical replacements of any kind to work with.
或任何一种手术置换物 可以用于追查
Oh, and I don't have a head.
我还没有死者头部
You have the victim's sex,
你知道死者的性别
his height, his weight, and his hair color.
身高 体重与毛发颜色
Yeah, that narrowed it down to a whopping 29,000 people.
是呢 那能缩窄到超多的两万九千人
Booth. Hey, Bones. Look at that, huh?
布斯 骨头 看看这个呀
Look what I got you.
看我有什么给你
What is this?
这是什么
That's an e-reader.
那是电子阅读器
You can download thousands of books,
你可以下载成千上百的书籍
and you know what?
而且知道怎么着
It's thinner than a single hardcover.
它比一本硬皮书还要薄
I know what an e-reader is.
我知道什么是电子阅读器
Told you, if she wanted one, she'd already have it.
告诉你了 她想要的话 早就用了
Order something, Aubrey. Don't have to tell me twice.
点东西吧 奥布里 不必提醒我
Booth, I like reading actual, physical books.
布斯 我喜欢看真实存在的书籍
Which I'll never understand.
这我永远搞不懂
Plus, a lot of the books I have
加上 我有许多书
are too rare to upload onto an e-reader.
都极其稀有 无法上传到电子阅读器
No problem, no problem. I will just return that.
没事 没事 我退货就好
That's no big deal. Ready to order?
没什么大不了 要点餐吗
Uh, yeah, let me get a burger, medium-well,
是的 我要一个汉堡包 肉七分熟
And, uh, that's it.
就这样
Actually, let me add some fries to that, extra crispy,
实际上 我还要特别脆的薯条
and a side of that fruit salad/chocolate milk thing.
再配上水果沙拉/巧克力奶什么的
Are you sure that's it? Okay.
你确定点够了吗 好吧
Uh, you're right, actually, and some onion rings, too.
确实不够 还要洋葱圈
Oh, sure. Thank you.
这下确实够了 谢谢
So, we didn't have any luck
我们没能找到
cross-referencing the victim's injuries to hospitals,
符合死者伤势的医院记录
so either he lived out of town or he traveled a lot.
所以他要么住在城外 要么经常旅游
Perhaps we should widen the search geographically.
也许我们该扩大搜索范围
I mean, his list of injuries is quite extensive.
他的骨伤范围很广
Fractured foot bones in '04,
04年足骨骨折
broken collarbone on '08,
08年锁骨断裂
broken wrist in 2011.
2011年手腕骨折
Hold on.
等等
Is this guy-- what, is he six-two,
这家伙 他身高1米88
220, brown hair, athletic?
体重99公斤 棕色头发 体格健壮吗
That's correct.
没错
I think I know who this is. What? No way.
我想我知道他是谁 什么 不可能
Did he break his ribs last year?
他去年肋骨断了吗
Yes. Wha-- how could you possibly know that?
对 你怎么可能知道这件事
Well, because his injuries are really well-known,
因为他的伤势非常有名
at least to me.
至少对我来说是
We're talking about seven-time all-star
我们说的是七届全明星
hockey great Seth Lang.
冰球好手赛斯·兰
The Seth Lang.
传说中的赛斯·兰
Booth id'd the victim as a hockey player
布斯认出死者是冰球选手
named Seth Lang.
名叫赛斯·兰
Last seen by multiple teammates around 10:30 p.m.
他最后在晚上十点半左右 被多名队友见到
So, if the body was dumped between 9:00 and midnight...
如果弃尸是在九点到凌晨之间
We have a 90-minute window for time of death.
死亡时间就有九十分钟的空窗
90 minutes.
九十分钟
Good job, Cam.
干得好 凯
That's really, really amazing stuff.
那是非常 非常棒的发现
Okay, what's going on?
好吧 怎么回事
You are being way too polite
你太有礼貌了
and you're clearly in the middle of something.
明显在谋划着什么
Oh, this?
这个吗
Oh, I'm so glad that you mentioned this.
很高兴你提起了
This is actually my plan
这其实是我设计的
to track down the victim's missing head.
为了找回死者失踪的脑袋
But our search team's already on it.
但我们的搜索队已经在找了
Yeah, a search team that's in a single boat, Cam.
没错 搜索队就坐在一条船里 凯
And they're just, like, randomly floating on the Anacostia
他们漫无目的地漂浮在安那卡那斯提亚河上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表