look at what happens when he leaves.
你看他走的时候发生了什么事
It's Klarissa.
那是克拉瑞莎
Yeah. She's going into that building behind the ATM.
是的 她在走进那台取款机后面的大楼
Can you get me the address?
你能把地址给我吗
Abracadabra.
见证奇迹的时刻
Ran a background check on the current tenant of 331 Oakton.
我对目前住在奥克顿331号♥的房♥客做了背景调查
The guy's name is Timothy Hodstetter.
他的名字叫蒂莫西·霍德斯代特
He have a rap sheet?
他有前科吗
He did a nickel at Jessup
他在杰瑟普坐过五年牢
for dealing prescription pain meds.
原因是贩卖♥♥处方类的止痛药
Right.
好的
FBI, open up.
联调局 开门
FBI!
联调局
Get your hands off her now.
立刻把你的手从她身上拿开
Look, we know that Klarissa came to you for the laudanum.
听着 我们知道克拉瑞莎到你这里买♥♥过鸦♥片♥酊
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
She came to me for flexibility training.
她是来我这里进行灵活性训练的
I'm a coach.
我是个教练
Coach? What kind of coach?
教练 什么样的教练
It's called Active Release Technique.
这叫作灵活性放松技术
I use my hands and my body weight
我用我的手和体重
to loosen muscle, fascia, tendons.
来放松他们的肌肉 筋膜和肌腱
I work with athletes,
我跟运动员
performers, all types of people.
表演家等各种各样的人一起工作
We also know that she came here and dropped off,
我们还知道她每周三都到你这里来
what, $340 in cash to you every Wednesday.
交340美元现金给你呢
Yeah. That's how she paid me, in cash.
是的 她每次都是给我现金的
That's how everybody pays me.
他们都是给我现金的呀
Why?
为什么
I went away for a bit.
我蹲过监狱
I lost my PT license.
失去了我的私人教练执照
Now I have to work off the books.
现在我只能私下接活了
Jesus, you Feds really got nothing better to do
老天 你们联邦探员再没别的事可做吗
than to bust my nards about trying to make a living?
不要为了我赚钱糊口而找我麻烦行不行
No, we want to bust your nards for murder.
不 我们是要为你杀人的事找你麻烦
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Klarissa's dead.
克拉瑞莎死了
She's-She's what?
她...她怎么了
She's dead.
她死了
And you think that...
你不会
Come on, huh?
拜托
I barely knew this woman, all right?
我都不认识这个女人 好吧
She came to me asking for more pliability
她来找我帮她提升肩膀和臀部的
in her shoulders and her hips; that's all she wanted.
柔韧性 仅此而已
She mention any enemies?
她有提到什么敌人吗
Beef with other magicians, rivals?
跟其他魔术师或对手起过冲突吗
No, she was totally positive.
没有 她很积极向上的
Completely focused on her work
完全专注于她的工作
like a lot of athletes that I work with.
就像跟我一起工作的那些运动员一样
Really? How about you?
是吗 那你呢
Are you focused on her?
你很关注她吗
I am totally professional.
我是专业人士
I don't sell dope,
我不卖♥♥毒品
and I don't hit on my clients.
我也不跟我的客户搞暧昧
Okay, well, we're gonna take a look around.
行吧 我们要到四周看一看
Be my guest.
请便
I don't even have cold medicine in this place.
我这儿连个感冒药都没有
So I looked into Klarissa's online
所以我去看了克拉瑞莎的
and social media presence.
网上社交媒体
Found nothing,
什么都没找到
but I did find some E-mails on her laptop.
不过我在她的手提电脑里发现一些电子邮件
"You thief. You steal tricks."
你这个小偷 偷了别人的魔术戏法
"Stay away or else."
你最好离远点 不然要你好看
"Keep poaching
再继续偷人东西
and you'll end up in the Chesapeake."
你就等着躺切萨皮克湾去吧
Who made these threats?
是谁发的这些威胁信
They're anonymous,
都是匿名邮件
but they all originated from a public library in Maryland.
不过源地址都来自马里兰州的公共图书馆
Okay, I'll let Booth know.
好的 我会告诉布斯的
You can get that. We're done.
你接电♥话♥吧 我没什么事了
That, it's just photography advice.
那只是为了摄影建议
I'm sure it is.
我也觉得是
Will you stop?
你能消停会吗
Hello?
你好
I talked to Lenny at the Palace.
我在宫殿那儿跟连尼聊了一会
Look, any magicians ever accuse Klarissa of stealing tricks?
有没有魔术师指责过克拉瑞莎偷了他们的魔术戏法
Never. In fact,
从来没有 事实上
Lenny said that he gave Klarissa his tricks.
连尼说是他把戏法告诉给克拉瑞莎的
That doesn't smell right.
听起来不太对劲
He said he was grateful
他说他感到很欣慰
to have someone carrying on his tradition.
能有人继承他的戏法
Angela cross-referenced
安吉拉交叉对照了
those library E-mails with the members of the Palace.
图书馆的那些电子邮件和宫殿里的成员
You're not gonna believe what name came up.
你肯定不会相信跳出来的是谁的名字
Lenny.
连尼
Junior.
小连尼
The guy's kid?
那家伙的孩子
Yeah, let's bring him in.
对 我们把他带过来吧
Call him up, all right?
打给他 好吧
Dr. Brennan,
布纳恩博士
I think I found some trauma on the victim's left ulna.
我想我在受害者的左尺骨上发现一些创伤
Yes, it is suggestive of a defensive wound.
没错 这表明伤口是防卫造成的
Seems that it's been made by a sharp object,
看起来像是由一种锋利的物品造成的
perhaps a large blade.
也许是一个大刀片
Dr. Edison, may I ask you a question?
埃迪森博士 我能问你一个问题吗
Of course.
当然可以
I'm curious about your interest in magic.
我很好奇你对魔术的兴趣
Could you explain it to me?
你能跟我解释一下吗
Well, the truth is magic got me through
事实是魔术帮我熬过了
a really rough patch in middle school.
中学时期一段非常坎坷的岁月
Well, adolescence can be difficult,
青春期是会比较困难
particularly for children of superior intellect.
特别是对于那些智慧超群的孩子来说
Dr. Brennan,
布纳恩博士
would you allow me to perform a magic trick for you?
能让我为你表演一个魔术戏法吗
I don't think the Jeffersonian is a place for games.
我不觉得杰弗逊实验室是可以玩耍的地方
Please, indulge me for a moment.
拜托 迁就我一会儿就好了
It's a little experiment in weird science.
这是个在古怪科学领域的小实验
Observe as I take this half dollar
看着我 我拿走了这个五毛硬币
and place it in my hand.
放在我的手上
I'm about to cause a little-known anomaly to the laws of physics.
现在 见证奇迹的时刻到了
If I hold this flame
如果我把打火机
at the right distance from the coin,
放在离硬币一段适当的距离
it will completely, somehow,
它会不知怎么的 就完全
dematerialize.
消失了
Now that you're done,
既然你已经表演完了
we can return to our work.
我们可以继续我们的工作了
Wouldn't you like to know how this magic trick was accomplished?
难道你不想知道这魔术是怎么变的吗
You never placed the coin in your left hand.
你从来没有把硬币放在你的左手
You simply retained it in your right hand
你只是把它放在你的右手
behind the fingers.
藏在手指后面
The lighter had nothing to do with the trick.
打火机跟你这的魔术一点关系都没有
It merely served as a misdirect
它仅仅是起一个误导作用
so you could dispose of the coin in your pocket,
这样你就能把硬币扔进你的口袋里
which is where it is now, correct?
硬币现在就在里面 对吧
Mm-hmm, I thought so.
我也是这么觉得
I want my son's lawyer here
在我儿子回答你们的任何问题之前
before he answers any of your questions.
我想让他的律师到场
We can wait, Mr. Jay. It's up to you.
杰伊先生 我们可以等 主要看你
But Lenny Jay has been cooperative so far.
不过到目前为止 连尼·杰伊都很合作
He came here on his own volition,
他是自己下定决心来这儿的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表