All these years after law school,
法学院毕业这么多年
and still she beat you.
她还是胜你一筹
Fine! I hated drea torres.
对 我恨德莉亚·托雷斯
She thought she was mother Teresa serving the poor.
她以为她是特蕾莎修女救济穷♥人♥
It pissed me off.
我看着就不爽
You're right about the temper.
脾气的事你真没错
So, arrest me then, huh?
那就把我抓起来啊
I worked late Friday night.
我周五晚上在加班
You can check with building security.
你们可以去跟大厦保安求证
I didn't kill the precious angel.
我没有杀尊贵的天使
Dr. Hodgin...
哈金斯博士
Wh... You were supposed to be going home.
你 你应该要回家了
What is all of this?
这都是些什么
This is the solution to our problem.
这是我们问题的解决方案
It's electronic.
是电动的
Moves my legs for me.
替我运动双腿
Look, no hands.
看 没用手
Hey, you wanted me to focus on my recovery.
你想让我专心康复
I want to work. Well, now I can do both.
我想工作 现在我可以两者兼顾
No, doing physical therapy at work without a therapist
不 工作时在没有理疗师的情况下复健
only increases your risk and my liability.
只会增加你的风险和我的责任
You gonna get that?
你不看看吗
That may be a new lead we need to pursue.
可能是我们需要调查的新线索
Oh, it's the results from the toxicology report.
是毒性检测的结果
Drea Torres had cocaine in her system.
德莉亚·托雷斯体内有可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine? Huh.
可♥卡♥因♥
So much for being an angel, right?
还说是天使呢 对吧
All right.
好了
I'm going to swab for more evidence.
我要去取样找更多的证据
Please don't do that.
拜托你别这样
I may be able to trace the origin of the cocaine.
我也许能找到可♥卡♥因♥的来源
I meant what I said.
我是认真的
There could be particulates
她的鼻腔里
in her nasal cavity that we missed...
可能有我们遗漏的微粒
Dr. Hodgins, no. You are off this case.
哈金斯博士 你不再参与这个案子了
Please don't do that, Cam.
求你别这样 凯
I-I need to be here.
我 我需要待在这里
It's who I am.
这是我人生的意义
You are so much more than this job.
你的人生除了这份工作还有很多东西
And I have to look out for you if you won't.
你不照顾好自己我就得替你做了
So you may no longer assist in this investigation.
所以你不能再协助这次调查了
Look, you know how this works, Alex.
你知道规矩的 亚历克斯
Why didn't you tell us that Drea did drugs?
你为什么不告诉我们德莉亚吸毒
Well, I never saw her use drugs.
我从没见过她吸毒
That wasn't my question.
我问的可不是这个
Look, are you willing to swear that you didn't know?
那你愿意发誓说你不知道吗
'cause we got her e-mails.
我们可有她的邮件
She said it was only once in a while.
她说她只是偶尔一次
So, you let a known drug user
所以 你让一个已知的吸毒者
work in your office
在你的部门里工作
defending clients.
为人打官司
It wasn't right, but I understood.
她做得不对 但是我能理解
If she lost a case, a family got broken up
如果她输了官司 一个家庭就会破碎
or a child's hopes for the future destroyed.
或者一个孩子的希望就会毁灭
She needed an outlet. We all do.
她需要一个途径发泄 我们都需要
You seem busy.
你看起来很忙啊
I'm in the middle of prepping a case.
我在准备一个案子
Really? What's that?
是吗 什么案子
William Howell? Big one.
威廉·豪厄尔吗 大案子呢
Which is why you shouldn't read another word,
所以你最好别再多看一眼
unless you want to compromise the government's case.
除非你想破坏政♥府♥的案子
Good call.
好建议
Thank you for that.
谢谢你
Hey, listen, just, uh, one more question.
听着 最后一个问题
Where did drea get her drugs?
德莉亚的毒品是哪来的
I wouldn't know.
我怎么会知道
Alex, you're a material witness in this case.
亚历克斯 你是本案的重要证人
I'll just keep asking you questions until you remember.
我会一直问你问题直到你想起来为止
She used to get them from some DJ.
她曾经从一个DJ那里得到
I swear I don't know anything more than that.
我发誓我只知道这么多
Okay. Thanks for your help.
好的 谢谢你的帮助
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Yeah, I reexamined our victim's nasal tissue,
对 我重新检查了死者的鼻腔组织
looking for evidence of degradation.
想找到损坏的证据
There wasn't any.
但是没有发现
So she wasn't a frequent drug user.
所以她并没有频繁吸毒
But I found this.
但是我找到了这个
A cell of some sort.
某种细胞
Yeah, but not human.
对 但不是人类细胞
We couldn't just ask Hodgins what it is?
我们不能直接问哈金斯这是什么吗
That would defeat the purpose of taking him off the case,
那就不能达到不让他参与调查的目的了
Wouldn't it?
不是吗
But this could tell us where she was
但是这个能告诉我们她死在哪里
or who she was with when she died.
或者死的时候跟谁在一起
I know.
我知道
Perhaps one of the biologists
说不定杰斐逊实验室的
here at the Jeffersonian can help us.
生物学家可以帮我们一下
I'll take it to them.
我会拿去给他们
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Wow, it looks like all the physical therapy
看起来所有的复健设备
equipment arrived.
都送到了
Yup. Rehabilitation.
对 康复
It's all the rage around here.
是这里唯一的潮流了
And the physical therapist should be on her way.
那理疗师应该也在路上了
Can't wait.
等不及了
Uh, Brennan examined the bones that you located in the culvert.
布纳恩检查了你在出水口找到的骨头
Uh, apparently
很显然
the victim suffered microfracturing in her hand.
死者的手骨折了
She must have punched the attacker.
她肯定揍了袭击者
Angela, I-I know that you feel bad that you're there
安琪拉 我知道你在那儿而我在这儿
and I'm here, but, like, talking about the case...
使你心里不好受 但谈论案情
It's-it's-it's not really helping.
真的没什么帮助
It's kind of making it worse.
反而使情况更糟
Okay, um, sorry.
好 抱歉
I'm-I'm just trying to do the right thing
我只是想做点对大家
for-for all of us.
都好的事情
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Um, anyway, I'm going to go and I'll see you later.
不管怎样 我得走了 稍后再见
Wendell was actually able
温德尔真的能够
to identify the particulate I found in the nasal passage.
辨认出我在鼻道上发现的微粒
It was part of a scale from a woma python.
那是窝玛蟒身上的鳞屑
Wait a second. The woman had a snake scale
慢着 这女人鼻道里既有蛇的鳞屑
and cocaine in her nose?
又有可♥卡♥因♥吗
How does that even happen?
怎么可能有这种事呢
It's likely she just inhaled the molted scale
有可能她只是吸入了
like any other pet dander.
蟒蛇脱下的鳞屑
Well, anything's possible.
什么事都有可能
Boy, Hodgins would have been all over something like that.
伙计 要换哈金斯他会尽全力找出答案
Yeah.
是啊
But I sent him home.
但我叫他回家了
I just... I had to.
我...不得不
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
It was the only responsible thing to do.
这是唯一负责任的做法
Hodgins didn't have a choice about what happened to him.
哈金斯对发生在他身上的事别无选择
You should let him decide how he's going to come back from it.
你应该让他来决定该如何恢复
I couldn't forgive myself if anything more
如果他再遭遇什么事
were to happen to him.
我不会原谅自己
I-I get that.
这个我懂
But, you know, he should at least have the choice.
但你至少应该给他选择的机会
I mean, work could actually give him hope.
毕竟工作能给他希望
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表