What is it, Bones?
那是什么 骨头
You got some blood there? No.
找到血迹了吗 不是
Let's just say, given the romantic setting,
这么说吧 这家旅馆的定位跟情爱有关
the hotel should spend more on housekeeping.
它应该在保洁上再多些投入
Ooh. Look, there's no reason for us to be at odds.
听着 我们没理由对着干
We both have a job to do.
我们都有自己的任务
You guys have a murder case, and I have treason.
你们要处理谋杀案 我要负责叛国罪
That's great.
真好
Well, at least I'm not spying on your work to do my job.
至少我不用靠偷探你的工作来干活
Oh, Booth.
布斯
Is that...
那是不是...
Blood spatter.
飞溅的血迹
So she was killed here?
那她是在这里遇害的吗
We'll do a full workup,
我们要做全面检查
see if it was just her blood or...
看是只有她的血液还是...
Sir!
先生
Stop! FBI!
停停 联调局
Uh, partner of the FBI.
联调局探员的搭档
I found the murder weapon. Sterling silver.
我找到凶器了 纯银制品
This is the exact shape.
而且就是这个形状
Okay, look, FBI, we're gonna have to keep this.
联调局要把这个收走
And any other lids that you might have
你还有其他这种形状的
that match it.
盖子吗
Look, you recognize this woman?
认识这个女人吗
She checked into that room about three weeks ago.
她在三周前入住过这个房♥间
I already asked him.
我问过他了
They're trained to leave the carts at the door.
他们受的培训是把手推车留在门口
Yeah, yeah, we know.
我们当然知道
Hear no evil, see no evil.
不见邪 不听恶
Come on, you're human. You see people come and go.
拜托你也是人啊 看他们来来往往
You recognize her?
认识她吗
Actually, I do recognize her.
其实我记得她
But not-not from three weeks ago.
但不是三周前
Maybe six months ago?
大约六个月前
She rented that room.
她租了那个房♥间
Her husband showed up.
她丈夫来了
Her husband?
她丈夫吗
He caught her here with another man.
他来捉奸 逮了个正着
You know, if we hadn't dragged him out of there...
如果我们没把他拖走
Her husband was ready to kill her.
她丈夫肯定早把她杀死了
The word that you used was "Amicable."
你先前用的词可是"融洽"
And as you're a writer, I made the mistake of thinking
因为你是写东西的 我想当然以为
that you actually knew what the hell you were saying.
你知道你到底在说什么
Look, Vivian and I were getting along fine, I swear it.
薇薇安和我本来没什么问题 我发誓
Except for the part where you followed her,
除了你跟踪她 撞见她
caught her with another man, and were ready to kill her.
和别的男人一起然后要杀了她那部分
I didn't do it!
不是我♥干♥的
I talked to her lawyer, Sal, okay?
我和她的律师谈过了 萨尔
I know about the rib she broke when you shoved her into a table.
我知道你把她撞到桌子上让她折了根肋骨
I was humiliated.
我当时觉得被羞辱了
She admitted to the affair. We had it out.
她承认了婚外情 我们摊牌了
I-I swear to you, we were on good terms.
我 我向你发誓 我们本来挺好的
Look, maybe it was the guy.
也许是那个男人呢
The guy she was sleeping with.
那个和她上♥床♥的男人
Okay.
好吧
You know who he is?
你知道他是谁吗
No. But he...
不 但是他
He had nice shoes. Uh, Ferragamos, I think.
他的鞋很好 好像是菲拉格慕的
Wow. That is helpful.
这可真是帮"大忙"了
Vivian saw me and slammed the door shut.
薇薇安看到我就一把关上了门
All I saw were his shoes.
我只看到他的鞋
He was too chicken to come out and face me man-to-man.
他太懦弱 不敢和我像男人一样面对面
Maybe he figured you might kill him.
也许他觉得你可能会杀了他
You know what I think happened, Sal?
你知道我觉得发生了什么吗 萨尔
I think you never got over it.
我觉得你一直没放下这事
Then it was a Friday night,
然后在那个周五的晚上
you had a few too many, you missed her,
你喝多了 开始想她
and you tracked her back to the hotel.
于是你跟踪她去了旅馆
Wait a minute, Friday night?
等等 周五晚上
No, I wasn't even here in D.C. I was in Tallahassee.
那晚我都不在华盛顿 我在塔拉哈西
No, I talked to the paper that you work for, okay?
我找过你供职的报社了
You were not covering a game that night. You called in sick.
你那晚没有报道比赛 而是请了病假
I lied to them,
我和他们撒谎了
because I had an interview at another paper.
因为我在另一家报社有面试
If I was gonna make it on my own,
如果我自己独♥立♥生活
I couldn't afford to stay in D.C.
我不可能待在华盛顿
Ch-check it out. I was... I wasn't here.
你自己查查 我 我不在这里
Damn it.
该死
How is a guy who works for an intelligence agency so stupid?
有哪个情报工作人员能这么蠢的
This is the third set of prints from Ryan Gill.
这已经是第三组来自赖安·吉尔的指纹了
He comes in here like an elephant in a china shop.
他好像在这里就笨手笨脚的
And there are no prints from her ex?
没有她前夫的指纹吗
The ex might not be our guy.
前夫可能不是凶手
Now you tell us?
你现在才告诉我们吗
Turns out that the ex has an alibi.
前夫有不在场证明
But he gave us something
但他提供了一点
about the guy that Vivian was sleeping with.
薇薇安情人的相关信息
Which is?
是什么
Ferragamo shoes.
菲拉格慕的鞋
That's it? He saw the guy's shoes?
就这个 他看到了那个人的鞋
Don't shoot the messenger. So how's everything coming here?
我只是复述而已 这里进展如何
We got too much and too little.
我们现在信息太多也太少了
Trace from all the hotel guests
这里有所有旅馆住客和
and our NSA shadow,
国安局小跟班留下的痕迹
but most of the blood has been cleaned up.
但大多数血迹都被清理了
Yeah. With Haemo-sol. It's very high-end stuff.
对 还用了哈摩粉 这可是高端产品
Our killer definitely knew how to minimize trace.
我们的凶手绝对知道怎么毁尸灭迹
So we're back to Blackthorn's people?
所以我们又回到布莱克索恩的人身上了吗
Hey, man, truth be told, I never left them.
说实话 我从没停止怀疑过他们
Are you kidding me?
这是在搞笑吗
This Ryan Gill really pisses me off.
这个赖安·吉尔真是气死我了
He touched everything.
他哪里都碰过
I mean, how stupid can...
我是说 他该有多蠢才会
Maybe he's not stupid at all.
也许他一点都不蠢
What? Do you think he contaminated the scene on purpose?
怎么 你觉得他是故意污染现场的吗
To cover up the fact that he'd been here before.
为了掩盖他曾经来过这里的事实
So Gill is the killer.
所以吉尔就是凶手
Or he's the guy Vivian was sleeping with.
或者他就是薇薇安的情人
He did have nice shoes.
他的鞋的确很好
Oh, my god.
天哪
There's a third option.
还有第三种可能
This NSA slime is the American?
这个国安局黏黏虫就是"美国人"吗
Vivian couldn't tell her husband who she was meeting.
薇薇安不能告诉她丈夫她正在和谁会面
She admitted to the affair to throw him off.
她承认出轨是为了掩护他
She ruined her marriage to protect her source?
她不惜毁掉婚姻来保护她的线人吗
You know what, the marriage was on its last legs anyways.
反正他们的婚姻也岌岌可危了
I'll bring in Gill. Uh, no.
我去逮捕吉尔 别
No, you can't. But we have to.
你不能这么做 但我们必须这样
He is very likely the last person to see Vivian alive.
他很可能是最后一个见到薇薇安活着的人
If you bring Gill in,
如果你逮捕吉尔
whoever killed Vivian
那个杀了薇薇安的人
is gonna know who the American is.
就会知道谁是"美国人"了
You might as well pull the trigger yourself.
你等于亲手杀了他
Well, maybe he should've
那也许他在犯叛国罪前
thought of that before he committed treason.
也该想到这点
Booth, there's got to be some way
布斯 一定有什么办法
you can meet with this guy and talk to him in secret.
能让你秘密见他和他谈话的
This guy put dozens of agents' lives in jeopardy, and, what,
这个人将许多特工的生命置于险地
you want me to give him some kind of special treatment?
而你还想让我给他弄特别待遇吗
He was trying to do the right thing.
他只是试图在做正确的事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表