She miscounted the ribs,
她数错了肋骨数
and there aren't nearly enough phalanges, but...
也没有足够的指骨 但是...
Like mother, like daughter.
有其母必有其女
I hope she grows up to have faith like you.
我希望她长大后能像你一样对别人有信心
Faith.
信心
I'm taking this to the office.
我要把它带到办公室去
Well, I should probably correct it...
我得改正它...
No, you're not changing a thing.
不 你什么也不许改
Well, there aren't enough ribs or phalanges.
肋骨和指骨都不够
No, no, you don't adjust.
不行 你不能改
You don't adjust kids' art, Bones. What are you talking about?
骨头 你不能改孩子的话 你在说什么
Well, it's inaccurate, Booth. It doesn't matter...
这是不精确的 布斯 这不重要...
I don't want her growing up to think that there are only...
我不想让她到大了还以为一个人只有...
Tell me you got good news, Doc.
告诉我你有好消息 医生
I have the results of your most recent MRI.
你最近一次的核磁共振结果出来了
And they show that my nerves have re-growth, don't they?
是不是显示我的神经再生了
They don't, Jack.
不 杰克
N-no, wait, wait, wait, that's not possible.
不 等等 这不可能
The axons at the end of your injured nerve cells
你受伤的神经细胞末端的轴突
are beginning to atrophy.
开始萎缩了
Wait, wait a minute. W-w-w-w-w-wait, no.
等一下 等等 不可能
My feet were tingling. I-I mean, I felt it.
我的脚有刺痛感 我感觉到了
Uh, you were experiencing phantom sensation,
你现在经历的是你臆想出来的幻感觉
not actual neural connectivity.
不是因为神经再生产生的神经连接
But it could still happen, right?
但这还是可能的 对吗
In my opinion, no.
在我看来 不会了
I am sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah, I-I, uh, got to go.
是啊 我得挂了
Hey, was-was that Dr. Levy?
是莱维医生的电♥话♥吗
Yep.
是的
Okay, well, don't keep it to yourself.
好吧 别保密了
What-what did she say?
她说了什么
She said...
她说...
Everything is great.
一切都好
Okay.
好
Okay, well, great is great, right?
一切都好是好事 对吗
Yup.
没错
It is.
是的
It's really great.
真的很好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表