You can do this. You're gonna be fine.
你能坚持下去 你会没事的
You're gonna make it. Come on.
你会没事的
Come on, Booth.
别离开我 布斯
**There's a hole in my heart that's missing you*
*我的心缺失了一块 想念着你
**And this is what it feels like*
*这就是我此刻的感受
**There's a hole in my heart that's missing you*
*我的心缺失了一块 想念着你
**And this is what it feels like*
*这就是我此刻的感受
Each and every one of you
在场的所有人
has a connection to Seeley Booth.
都和瑟雷·布斯有关系
He's trained us, sacrificed for us,
他训练过我们 为我们牺牲过
and more than one of us wouldn't be alive today
如果不是因为他
if it weren't for him, so we owe it to him
很多人不会活到今天 所以我们欠他
to figure out what the hell happened out there.
我们必须查清楚到底怎么回事
I'm putting one team in charge of tracking every single movement
我要设立一个小组 专门调查
that Agent Booth made in the last 24 hours.
布斯探员过去二十四小时的所有活动
And the rest of you
剩下的人
will go through his casework. And my office will make sure
重新看一遍他的案子 我的办公室会确保
you have access to all the records you need.
你们能接触到任何可能有用的档案
Booth put away a lot of killers.
布斯曾经抓过很多凶手
Any of them could be out for revenge.
任何一个人都有可能向他复仇
I know how you feel.
我知道你们都很难过
Use it to help us find who did this.
把这种悲痛化为动力 找出真凶
There is no time to waste here, people.
我们没有多余时间可以浪费
Security team, I need you over here.
安全小组 请过来
Booth has sit in this office ten years.
布斯已经在这里坐了十年
Believe me, I wish he was here.
相信我 我希望他现在还在这里
So what was Booth doing with a gun?
所以布斯带着枪干什么呢
He didn't need it to teach at Quantico.
在匡蒂科教书又不需要这个
Must've been one hell of a problem
如果他没来找我
if he didn't come to me.
肯定是出大事了
Or me.
他也没来找我
So what the hell...
布斯 你到底
were you up to, Booth?
在忙些什么
The, uh, the eyes aren't him.
这不是他的眼睛
Okay, well,
好吧
if I add some tissue to the supraorbital notch...
让我给眶上切迹再加一点组织
fill in the lips...
把嘴填上
and fill in the nasal cartilage.
加上鼻柱骨
Oh, my, God,
天呐
that-that's Booth.
这就是布斯
I don't understand this.
我不明白
Why would he put himself in harm's way,
他和布纳恩已经经历了这么多
especially after everything he and Brennan had been through?
为什么他还要把自己置身险境
We don't know what happened, exactly.
我们不知道到底发生了什么
We just deal with the concept of him being dead.
我们只能面对他已经死了的事实
It's not Booth.
那不是布斯
It's not Booth.
死的不是他
Brennan... I know you think I'm being delusional, but...
布纳恩 我知道你们觉得我胡思乱想
I have proof.
但我有证据
Booth was in a firefight a year and a half ago.
布斯一年半前与人交火
And this body is riddled with bullet wounds.
这具尸体上也全是枪伤
There are so many fractures,
还有这么多的骨折
you can't tell what's a bullet wound and what isn't.
没法清晰判定哪个是枪伤 哪个不是
Yes. It takes a lot of experience to do so.
没错 只有经验丰富的人才看得出来
Are you sure this isn't Booth?
你确定这不是布斯吗
This is where a bullet passed through booth's body,
当时子弹从这里穿透了布斯的身体
breaking off a portion of the rib bone.
打断了他其中一条肋骨
It's fractured, it's consistent. I-It's in my notes.
肋骨骨折 完全一致 我已经记录了
When the bullet exited Booth's body,
当子弹穿出布斯的身体
a small portion of his left scapula
他左肩胛骨的一小块
was carried along with it.
也被带出体外
The scapula is intact.
这块肩胛骨是完好的
He's alive.
他还活着
I hope this isn't indicative
我希望我不在的时候
of how you've been running the Jeffersonian in my absence.
你不是这么处理杰斐逊实验室的案件的
This was my oversight, not Dr. Saroyan's.
这是我的疏忽 不是瑟罗博士的
I understand that you're angry and...
我明白你很愤怒
You told me my husband is dead.
你告诉我 我丈夫死了
Angry doesn't begin to cover it.
我可不只是愤怒而已
I'm sorry. There's no time for that.
对不起 现在没时间说对不起
We still don't know who this is or how he died.
我们还不知道这是谁 他是怎么死的
And we'll figure that out.
我们会查出来的
Yes, we will.
是的 我们会
Dr. Brennan...
布纳恩博士
This man had Booth's gun.
这个人拿的可是布斯的枪
Now Booth is gone.
现在布斯又失踪了
I am not leaving until these bones
在这些骨头帮我找到我丈夫之前
lead me to wherever the hell my husband is.
我是不会走的
If Seeley Booth's isn't dead, he's in trouble.
如果瑟雷·布斯没死 他肯定遇上麻烦了
Well, he swiped into the C-Structure at Quantico at 9:23,
他在9点23分刷♥卡♥进入匡蒂科
swiped out at 9:49 A.M.
9点49分刷♥卡♥离开
I thought Quantico hadn't seen him.
我以为匡蒂科的人没见过他
Well, he never showed up for his classes,
他是没有去上课
but he did access the armory.
但他去了弹♥药♥库
For what?
去那干什么
Well, they're running inventory, they'll find it.
他们在清点库存 所以他们会找出原因的
He didn't use any credit cards.
他没有刷过信♥用♥卡♥
He didn't use his cell phone all morning.
一早上也没用过手♥机♥
Unless he was on a burner.
除非他买♥♥了个一次性手♥机♥
Why would Booth need a burner?
布斯要一次性手♥机♥干什么
Why would he need to take his guns
他为什么要把枪拿上
and leave his wedding ring?
还脱下了结婚戒指
That's weird. What you got, Cher?
真奇怪 你发现了什么
I put out an APB on Booth's car.
我对布斯的车发出了全境通缉
It's at long-term parking at Reagan.
车在里根国际飞机场的长♥期♥车♥库♥里
But he never got on a flight.
可是他没上任何一架飞机
What?
怎么了
Her.
她
Hello, Caroline.
你好 卡洛琳
Agent Miller, this is Agent Aubrey.
米勒探员 这是奥布里探员
I've heard a lot about you.
我听说过很多你的事
I'm looking forward to collaborating with you on this case.
很期待在这个案子上和你合作
No one told me I'd be collaborating.
没人告诉我要合作
She's from Internal Investigations.
她是内部调查部的
There won't be much of a collaboration.
这可算不上什么合作
They've sicced her on Booth.
他们派她来对付布斯
I will work with you to the extent that I can,
我会尽全力配合你们
but when a former agent is a suspect, it... Booth?
但当前任探员成了嫌疑犯 布斯
Booth isn't a suspect.
布斯不是嫌疑犯
All we know is that he disappeared.
我们只知道他失踪了
Let's not make it out to be more than that.
别夸大事实
Look, I have a partner, too.
听着 我也有搭档
I know how it works.
我知道你的感受
You trust one another, you get close,
你信任一个人 你们关系很好
and then it's hard to see a friend become a suspect.
看到朋友变成嫌疑犯很不好受
Okay, if you're gonna come in here and make absurd accusations,
如果你要跑进来 提出子虚乌有的指控
then we don't need you.
那我们不需要你
Not your call.
这不是你能决定的
There's a dead man on a table, burnt to a crisp
桌子上躺着个死人 被烧焦了
with Booth's gun on him.
还带着布斯的枪
Tell me how that doesn't make him as a suspect.
告诉我他怎么就不能是嫌疑犯了
When was the last time you saw your husband?
你最后一次看到你的丈夫是在什么时候
When he left the house at 8:36 yesterday morning.
昨天早上8:36 他出门的时候
That's a very precise time.
这个时间点很精确
She's a very precise lady.
她就是一个很严谨的女人
I need you to describe your husband's behavior
我要你描述在过去几天里
over the past few days.
你丈夫的行为
Anthropologically, there are seven basic modes of behavior
从人类学角度讲 有七种基本行为模式
and many subsets.
囊括了很多子集
I need you to be more specific.
你要更具体些
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表