two-thirds what a male receives for the same job.
只有男员工的三分之二
It's discriminatory and illogical.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的歧视 完全没有道理
It makes about as much sense as someone believing in jinxes.
就跟有人相信扫把星一样没道理
Okay, what about the butterfly effect?
那蝴蝶效应呢
You're referring to chaos theory?
你在跟我谈混沌理论吗
That's right. I read all about it.
没错 我都读过了
A butterfly flaps its wings in South America,
一只蝴蝶在南美洲扇扇翅膀
and it rains in Central Park.
中♥央♥公园就会下雨
Booth, I've told you this before,
布斯 我之前跟你讲过了
skimming Wikipedia does not bolster your arguments.
浏览维基词条无助于你论证的严密性
Okay, look, just face it, Bones.
好吧 承认吧 骨头
You are the butterfly.
你就是那只蝴蝶
You're the butterfly, Bones.
你就是那只蝴蝶 骨头
You watch the game here,
你在这儿看比赛
and it creates chaos for the Flyers.
飞人队就会在那儿乱套
That's not even close to how it works.
这说法太偏离蝴蝶效应的过程了
Okay, how about we do an experiment, then?
那我们来做个实验吧
I'll watch the Flyers game alone,
我独自看飞人队比赛
and we'll see how they do.
咱们看他们是输是赢
Okay, your hypothesis being
你的假设是
the Flyers will win unless I'm there to watch?
只要我不看 飞人队就会赢
I got a great idea; why don't we skip the game
我有个好主意 咱们不看比赛了
and I take you out for a romantic dinner?
我带你去共进浪漫晚餐
You're that desperate... No.
你就那么想要 没啦
to keep me away from the Flyers? Come on.
阻止我看飞人队比赛吗 拜托
It was worth a shot.
不妨一试
Wage equality now!
同工同酬 刻不容缓
Wage equality now!
同工同酬 刻不容缓
Wage equality now! Wage equality now!
同工同酬 刻不容缓
Wage equality now!
同工同酬 刻不容缓
Wage equality now! Wage equality now!
同工同酬 刻不容缓
This crowd's a lot bigger and angrier than I thought.
人比我预想的更多 更愤怒
Well... Wage equality now!
那个 同工同酬 刻不容缓
Women for Change practices nonviolence.
女性改变不会采取暴♥力♥行为
I'm sure it's a peaceful demonstration.
我确信这是一场和平示♥威♥
Right, because Leah Marino, she is so peaceful.
是啊 毕竟莉亚·马里诺多平和啊
All right, what about these tweets here?
那这些推特怎么解释
Ah, "Suicide is never an option except for Emil Bradford."
"生命诚可贵 埃米尔快见鬼"
Oh, how about this one:
还有这个
"Raise your hand
"若你希望
if you want Emil Bradford
埃米尔·布拉福德缓慢痛苦地死去
to die a slow, painful death."
请举手支持"
Booth, there she is.
布斯 她就在那儿
... and we'll stay here till the Sherborne Hotel
我们会一直待在这儿
pays their female employees the same wage it pays the men.
直到舍伯恩酒店实现男女同工同酬
Leah Marino, FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth.
莉亚·马里诺 我是联邦特别探员瑟雷·布斯
We need to talk to you.
我们要找你谈谈
So, look what we have here.
看是谁大驾光临啊
Looks like Sherborne wants to play hardball, huh?
看来舍伯恩酒店要来硬的了
This has nothing to do with, uh, equal pay.
这和同工同酬无关
We need to speak to you about the death of...
我们需要跟你谈遇害...
I guess those corporate fat cats at the Sherborne
我想舍伯恩那些富得流油的法人
must be getting scared
肯定是怕了
since they sent these FBI agents
你看他们都叫来联邦探员
to come and arrest me.
想逮捕我
We're not here to arrest you. No.
我们来不是要逮捕你 不是
I'm not scared of these government goons,
我才不怕这些政♥府♥打手
and you shouldn't be scared either,
你也不必害怕
because when it comes to ending the wage gap,
因为在这一问题上
the only thing we should fear is our own complacency.
我们唯一应该害怕的就是自满
So, if you have to arrest me,
如果你非得逮捕我的话
arrest me.
来吧
Okay, let's go, let's go, come on.
行 咱们走 来吧
Let her go! Male oppressor!
放开她 男性压♥迫♥者
How's it feel working for the man?
给这个男的工作什么感觉
Oh, no, no, no, I-I support you.
不对 我支持你们
I-I'm actually a card-carrying member of Women For Change.
我其实是女性改变的正式会员
I support you.
我支持你们
Wage equality now!
同工同酬 刻不容缓
Wage equality now! Wage equality now!
同工同酬 刻不容缓
Ms. Marino,
马里诺女士
reading the hateful comments that you posted online,
我看了你发在网上的仇恨言论
I'd say that you were at war with Emil Bradford.
我得说你和埃米尔·布拉福德在交战啊
I never intended to stoop to his level,
我可不想沦落到他的档次
but I wasn't about to let his nasty, uninformed rhetoric
但我也不能眼看他闭目塞听却满嘴喷粪
undo 50 years of progress.
抹消我们半个世纪来的进步
So, hacking the Men Now website was, what,
这么说你求和的方式
your way of extending an olive branch?
就是黑了当今男性网站
More like an act of desperation.
其实也是逼不得已
I thought if I did something big,
我想着或许干点大事
Emil would stop harassing me.
埃米尔就会停止骚扰我
I've read your tweets.
我看了你发的推特
You gave as good as you got.
论骚扰 你们俩可是彼此彼此
I'm not talking about the online stuff.
我说的不是网上那些东西
Emil got off on destroying people's lives.
埃米尔靠破坏他人的生活来获取快♥感♥
I can't tell you how many times he stood
我都数不过来有多少次
outside my home or my work,
他跑到我住家和办公室外
shouting insults through his bullhorn.
举着喇叭高声骂我
Once, he even showed up outside of a restaurant.
甚至有一次他还跑到饭店外边
So, why not file a restraining order?
那为什么不申请限制令
I was about to,
我正这么打算
then two weeks ago, it all stopped.
可两周以前这一切都停止了
So, you're saying he just up and left you alone.
你的意思是他突然之间就不骚扰你了
Why would he do that?
怎么会这样呢
My guess is he found someone new to harass.
我想是因为找到新的骚扰对象了吧
Ah, his cell phone records show
埃米尔的手♥机♥记录表明
that Emil's ex-wife was right
正如他前妻所言
about him not having a normal life.
他生活不正常
It appears the majority of his calls
看来他的电♥话♥大都打给
were made to Karen and Paul Walters.
凯伦和保罗·沃尔特斯
Talk about somebody who needs some decency beaten into him.
这家伙啊 得好好教他什么是家教
While I agree the Walters are infuriating,
虽然我也同意沃尔特斯很讨人厌
that's no excuse for violence, Booth.
但这不是采取暴♥力♥的借口 布斯
Bones, I didn't say I was gonna beat him up,
我没说我打算教训他
I just like thinking about it, that's all.
我就这么瞎想想 仅此而已
I've been doing some thinking as well
对今晚的比赛
about tonight's game.
我也瞎想了一番
You thinking about not watching it?
你是说不看比赛了
No. I was thinking about what pizza to order.
非也 我在考虑点什么口味的披萨
Oh, come on, Bones,
拜托 骨头
you gotta be kidding me, really?
你是在逗我玩吧
You don't care about hockey your whole life,
你一直都不关心曲棍球比赛
and all of a sudden this one game comes up
然后突然之间你知道这场比赛
and you just can't let it go.
就打定主意要看
Perhaps it's you who needs to relinquish
或许应该是你停止
your primitive superstitions.
这种原始迷信了
All right, wait a second. I might have something here.
稍等 我这儿或许发现了什么
The last signal picked up was from a Wi-Fi
埃米尔手♥机♥最后识别到的是无线网络
account XYZ123
账号♥XYZ123
Thursday night at 10:00 P.M.
时间是周四晚十点
That's the last day that Emil was seen alive.
就是埃米尔生前最后一次露面那天
Yeah, the only problem is it came from a hot-spot meaning,
但问题在于 该信♥号♥♥来自一个网络热点
it came from somebody else's phone.
即某人的手♥机♥
Well, if we can track down
如果能查出来
the person who owns that hot-spot,
是谁的热点
we'll know who Emil was with that night.
就知道埃米尔当晚和谁在一起了
Cam, if you can pull yourself
凯 你能暂时
away from the human sausage for a second,
远离人肉腊肠吗
I've got some actual data to share.
我有些货真价实的情况要告诉你
Sure, go right ahead.
当然 说吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表