You had the newer, younger model waiting in the wings.
你这儿还有更新更年轻的嫩模排队等着呢
I'm in a dying business here.
我这行早就一蹶不振了
Kate's, uh, picture on the front page and the video blog
凯特头版上的照片还有她的视频播客
attracts a lot of eyeballs.
吸引了不少关注
And here I thought newspapers
我还以为报纸
were all about telling the story.
只注重播报新闻呢
Not anymore.
早就不是这样了
Excuse me. I'm Ryan Gill,
打扰一下 我是赖安·吉尔
National security agency.
来自国♥家♥安♥全♥局
What can I do for you, Mr. Gill?
有什么我能帮上忙的吗 吉尔先生
I'm here to supervise the Vivian Prince investigation.
我是来监管薇薇安·普林斯的案件调查的
From here forward,
从现在开始
everything you find is gonna have to pass through me.
你们的一切发现都要汇报给我
Good-bye, Mr. Gill.
慢走不送 吉尔先生
Dr. Saroyan, you must realize
瑟罗博士 你要清楚
there are national security implications.
这起案件涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥
I do realize that.
这我清楚
And, personally, I think what the American did
在我个人看来 "美国人"所做的事
was nothing short of treason.
绝对触犯了叛国罪
He put men and women serving their country in jeopardy.
他将国家公务人员置于险境
I'm glad that we're on the same page.
很高兴你我意见一致
However, you must realize
然而 你也必须要清楚
that I'm reluctant to turn over anything
我不会将任何发现汇报给
to an agency that has as much motive to kill Vivian Prince
一个可能会为保护国♥家♥安♥全♥
as they do to protect national security.
而杀害薇薇安·普林斯的机构
I'm afraid that's unacceptable.
恕我不能接受你的说法
And I'm afraid I don't work for you,
然而你并不是我的上司
I don't answer to you, and...
我不用听你指挥
Until I see a court order saying
除非我看到法♥院♥指令说
I have to share information with you,
我必须向你汇报信息
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the building.
请你离开这里
Or I could call security.
不然我就叫保安了
I'm not saying what greystream solutions does is right.
我没说"灰流方案"是正确的
But you're saying you dislike
但你却说你和他们一样
what Vivian did as much as they do.
对薇薇安的行为感到不满
Okay. And-and you're okay with what she did?
那是没错 可难道你对她的行为没意见吗
I take the long view. The historical view.
我会从长远来看 想想历史
George Washington, in his day, was considered a traitor.
乔治·华盛顿当年曾被认为是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Okay. Well, now you're just trying to piss me off.
好吧 现在你就是在试图激怒我了
Washington was a British subject
华盛顿有着英国国籍
who led an army against his own country.
曾带领军队对战自己的国家
It's not the same thing.
这不一样
How do we know?
你怎么知道不一样
Sitting here today, how do we know
就现在来看 我们怎么知道
if history will look at Vivian Prince
历史会认为薇薇安·普林斯
as a patriot agitating for change
是一位渴望改变的爱国者
or a traitor to her country?
还是一个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
You know what, I'm sorry, bones,
不好意思 骨头
but it doesn't take me 200 years for me to know
然而我用不了200年也能知道
that she was wrong.
她的行为是错误的
I'll catch her killer,
我会抓住杀她的凶手
but Vivian Prince was wrong.
但薇薇安·普林斯确实做错了
There's very little that I can disclose
你想知道的信息的机密等级
that isn't above your clearance level.
高于你的许可级别
I'm here purely as a courtesy.
我来这里只是表示礼貌
Did you kill Vivian Prince?
是你杀了薇薇安·普林斯吗
Bones, not exactly where I was gonna start.
骨头 我可没想一上来就问这个问题
Well, if he's being difficult,
可既然他这么难搞
we might as well cut to the chase.
我们还不如开门见山
I like her style.
我喜欢她的个性
And that one I'm happy to answer.
这个问题我也乐于回答
No, Dr. Brennan, I did not kill her.
布纳恩博士 我没有杀她
Did you have her killed?
那是你找人杀的她吗
No, but I can't say
不是 但我不会否认
that I'm unhappy about it.
我希望她死
Okay, so then you admit to motive.
好 你承认你有动机了
Anyone who read her articles knows
任何读过她的文章的人都知道
that she decimated my organization,
她大肆批判了我的组织
put lives on the line.
置多人于危难
The FBI should be going after the American for treason,
联调局应该追查"美国人"的叛国罪
not coming after us.
而不是紧咬我们不放
You're a suspect
你是犯罪嫌疑人
because the forensics suggest
是因为法医鉴定表明
a professional killer such as yourself.
凶手是职业杀手 而你正符合标准
Well, I can neither confirm nor deny
我既不能承认也无法否认
any of the allegations Miss Prince published.
普林斯女士发表的论点
Let's speak in hypotheticals.
我们就假设一下吧
If my organization were the skilled hit squad
如果我的组织真是如她所说的
she made us out to be, we wouldn't be here.
职业暗♥杀♥小组 我们也就不会坐在这里了
Why is that?
为什么
Because if we killed her, you never would have found her.
因为如果我们杀了她 你们绝不会找到她的尸体
Besides, the evidence that you would view as professional,
再说 那些让你们认为是职业杀手犯案的证据
I would say was amateurish.
在我看来都是业余的
And how would you know what kind of evidence we have?
你怎么知道我们手上有什么证据
Didn't you read the articles?
你没有读过那些文章吗
NSA listens in on everything.
国安局无孔不入
So, there you go. You're saying that the NSA
这不就是了 你说国安局
Is tapping our conversations?
在监听我们吗
I'm not saying anything at all.
我什么都没说
We're not done here. Agent booth,
我还没说完呢 布斯探员
All you have is a motive and a theory.
你现在只有一个作案动机和理论
And if we're listening in on everything that you're doing,
而且如果我们在监听你的一举一动
then we'd know what evidence you have.
那我们就会知道你有什么证据了
And you don't have jack.
而你并没有什么决定性的证据
So... If you'll excuse me.
所以 我先离开了
From the point of impact where it fractured the orbital socket
从凶器折断眼窝
and damaged the frontal lobe,
并损伤额叶的点推断
this is the shape of the weapon that killed her.
凶器应该是这个形状
What do you think?
你觉得是什么东西
Maybe a fireplace poker?
拨火铁棒吗
Given the sterling silver, I was thinking candlestick.
从标准纯银来看 我觉得是烛台
Could be.
有可能
Well, in any event,
无论如何
I'm no longer convinced
我不再认为
that Vivian was killed by a professional.
薇薇安是被职业杀手所杀
In addition to the blow that killed her,
除了致死的那一击之外
there are perimortem blows to the skull here and here.
头骨上还有这里和这里有死前造成的打击
So it wasn't one killing blow.
所以不是一击致命
There was a struggle. Well, maybe.
她有挣扎过 可能吧
There are no defensive wounds on her arm or hands.
但是她手或手臂上都没有防御伤
I found a cracked rib, but remodeling indicates
我找到一根肋骨有裂痕 但重塑情况表明
that it was fractured six months ago.
骨折发生在六个月以前
When the first of the articles attacking the nsa came out.
就是第一篇攻击国安局的文章发表的时候
Ah, good, you're here.
太好了 你在这儿
I'm gonna need reimbursement for this.
我得报销这个
Okay. $8,000?!
好的 八千美元
I needed to test a watch identical to Vivian's.
我得测试一只跟薇薇安一样的表
Lucky it wasn't a Rolex.
还好不是劳力士
I know, right? We got off cheap.
就是说嘛 我们捡到便宜了
The good news is, now we have the exact time of the body dump.
好消息是 我们现在有准确的抛尸时间了
Which is only four hours more precise
只比你最初的估计
than your original estimate.
精确了四小时
Hey, when we drag a suspect in here,
等我们把嫌疑犯抓来的时候
you're gonna be thanking me.
你就会感谢我了
Fine. Who knows?
好吧 谁知道呢
Maybe I can bill the NSA
说不定我可以让国安局付钱呢
since they tried to take over our investigation.
既然他们想要接管我们的调查
Uh... ¿Cómo?
怎么回事[西班牙语]
Wait. The NSA-- they were here?
等等 国安局 来过了
Yeah, don't worry. I sent the guy packing.
对 别担心 我把那家伙打发走了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表