My name at the time.
那是我当时的姓氏
It was one of my prior marriages.
是我过往婚史当中的某一段
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
how many times were you married?
你到底结过几次婚
Six.
六次
Brinkley didn't last long.
和布林克利的婚姻持续时间不长
Fantastic lover, though.
不过他是一位非常出色的爱人
Well, this is...
这
this is an incredible honor.
这真是令人难以置信的殊荣
Look! We have a match.
快看 我们找到匹配对象了
Justin Ross.
贾斯汀·罗斯
He's a real estate agent with Franklin Realtors.
他是富兰克林地♥产♥的一位房♥屋经纪人
Well, Brennan was right.
布纳恩说得没错
You're amazing.
你简直太棒了
No, I'm just experienced.
不 我只是经验丰富而已
So, uh, what do you need me to do next?
接下来 你们需要我做些什么
So, all the employees at Justin Ross's real estate firm
贾斯汀·罗斯所在房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的员工
used ID badges to clock in and out of work.
都要用身份卡来记录上班下班的时间
How late was he working last night?
他昨晚工作到几点
9:00 P.M. 9:00 P.M.? Okay, hello, after hours.
九点 九点 占用业余时间
Yeah, only one other employee was working that late
除他以外只有一个员工也工作到那么晚
a, uh, Chris Winfelder.
此人名叫克里斯·温菲尔德
Custodian? No, he's a temp.
管♥理♥员♥吗 不 他是个临时工
I picked him up while he was putting up sign posts.
我找到时 他正在立标语牌
Winfelder's been at the firm for six months,
温菲尔德在这家公♥司♥待六个月了
which is pretty long for him.
这对他来说 时间不算短了
He usually jumps from job to job.
这个人经常跳槽
I'll have to go find out why he's bouncing around so much.
我要去搞清楚此人为什么如此频繁地跳槽
He must be, you know, hiding from someone or something.
他肯定是在躲什么人或什么事
You got it.
你说的没错
Oh, they still can't get that coffee right, huh?
这咖啡就是不对味 对吧
Mr. Winfelder?
温菲尔德先生
Special Agent James Aubrey.
我是特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里
What's going on?
发生了什么事
I-I need to get back to work.
我 我要回去工作
Well, this shouldn't take long.
这花不了太长时间的
Just need to ask you a few questions about Justin Ross.
我们只需要问你几个关于贾斯汀·罗斯的问题
So, the two of you were both at work last night
昨晚下班时间后
after the office closed.
你们二人都留在公♥司♥
Yeah, I was working on a new listing.
是的 昨晚我在做一份新的清单
Which means that you were the last person to see Ross alive.
也就是说 你是他生前最后一个见到他的人
Well, wh-what do you mean "Alive"?
你说生前是什么意思
Ross's body was found this morning in the woods.
今早有人在树林里发现他的尸体
He was murdered.
他被人谋杀了
Really?
真的吗
I'm sorry. I've never been told someone's dead before.
抱歉 之前从来没人向我通知别人的死讯
Can I, like, do that again?
我能不能再来一次
No.
不能
So, where'd you go after work?
你加完班之后去哪里了
I went home.
我回家了
I left after Ross.
我比罗斯走得晚
That means I can't be a suspect, right?
这说明我不是嫌疑人 对吧
Well, you could've easily just swiped his card,
你也可以先刷他的卡
then waited, then left yourself out.
然后等一会儿 再自己走
Th-this is crazy!
这 这很荒谬
I wouldn't hurt a fly.
我连一只苍蝇都不忍♥伤害
Literally, if there's a fly at work,
真的 如果办公室有一只苍蝇
I shoo it towards a window and set it free.
我会把它赶到窗户前 然后放它飞走
Shooing flies-- got it. So, you're a saint?
赶苍蝇 明白了 你是个圣人吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
But... I didn't kill Ross.
但是 罗斯真的不是我杀的
Well, then what can you tell me?
那你可以告诉我什么呢
Ross have any enemies at work?
罗斯在工作当中有敌人吗
Maybe a fellow real estate agent?
或许另一个房♥屋经纪人
He had some enemies outside of work.
工作之外他倒是有几个敌人
Outside of work where?
工作以外 什么地方
In his fantasy league.
他的梦幻联盟
"Fantasy"-- you mean he was a gamer?
梦幻 你的意思是他玩电脑游戏吗
No, I'm talking fantasy football.
不 我说的是梦幻橄榄球
He was obsessed.
近乎痴迷
Killed over fantasy football.
因梦幻橄榄球而杀人
Sounds like a stretch.
听起来很夸张
No, you don't understand.
不 你没弄懂
I-I overheard threats.
我听到有人威胁他
What kind of threats? I don't know what about,
什么样的威胁 我不知道
but they were full-on,
但听起来真的是火力全开
screaming-at-the-top- of-your-lungs-type threats.
那种声嘶力竭的威胁
I'm telling you it was
我跟你说
his only life outside of work.
梦幻橄榄球是他唯一的业余生活
If you want to find out who Ross's enemies were,
如果你想知道罗斯的敌人是谁
dig through his fantasy football account.
好好在他的梦幻橄榄球账户上挖掘一下吧
Oh, wait a second.
等等
You play fantasy football?
你也玩梦幻橄榄球吗
I'm the reigning two-time champ.
我已经蝉联两届冠军了
It's a 12-team PPR league.
那是十二队PPR联赛
12-team PPR league.
十二队PPR联赛
That's exactly what I was in.
我参加的就是那个联赛
Well, before I, you know, before I...
在 你懂的 在我
Booth quit because he thought it was a gateway to gambling, so...
布斯认为那是参与赌博的途径 所以退出了
It looks like Angela
看来安琪拉
got us access to Ross's league.
帮我们找到了进入罗斯联盟的途径
That's gonna be tons of information
里面肯定有成千上万条信息
we're gonna have to go through.
我们要一一筛选
Lots of transaction logs, e-mails;
里面有很多的事务记录和电邮
not to mention, all the trash talking on the message boards.
更不用说还有留言板上的闲聊
Oh, I love a good trash talking.
我最喜欢漫无目的侃大山了
Of course you do.
你当然会喜欢了
I-I'm not sure
我不太了解
I quite understand what fantasy football is.
梦幻橄榄球是什么了
Oh, you'd love it.
你会爱上它的
It's a statistical game,
这是一个统计学的游戏
where the members, uh, form a league,
队员们组建一个联盟
and then they-they compete against each other
然后选派真实的橄榄球员
by drafting real football players.
彼此之间展开竞争
Right, and your players, they earn you points
而且你的选手 他们通过
when they gain yards or they catch passes
前进了几码 接住传球或者达阵得分
or they score touchdowns.
帮你赚取积分
Yeah.
没错
But these teams don't technically exist.
但严格意义上来说 这些队伍都不存在
Oh, they take it very seriously, Bones.
玩家都非常认真对待这个联赛 骨头
Oh, just like you and Agent Andy-- he doesn't exist,
就像你和安迪探员一样 他也是虚构的
but you're taking his death quite seriously.
他是你也是非常严肃地看待他的死亡
You're killing Agent Andy?!
你把安迪探员写死了
But he's your husband.
他可是你的丈夫
No, he's just a character.
不 他只是一个虚构的角色
You know what I think?
你知道我想到什么了吗
You wrote that book after I quit the FBI.
我从联邦调查局辞职后 你写了那本书
You killed Andy when I quit my job.
我辞掉工作之后 你为安迪安排了死亡
No, that's absurd.
才不是 太荒谬了
Also, I'd appreciate it if we didn't bicker in front of Dr. Mayer.
我希望我们可以不要在迈耶博士面前斗嘴
Oh, I don't mind.
没事 我不介意
But we do have work to do.
不过我们还有工作要做
Um, check the top post.
看看最上面的发布
Well, it says "Hunting prey." It's a video.
上面写着狩猎猎物 是一段视频
How's it feel to lose the season?
输掉赛季感觉如何
Very funny, guys.
很好玩 老兄
Let's get it over with.
我们赶紧把完成它
Get what over with?
完成什么
Well, sometimes, you know,
你懂的 有时候
whoever wins the fantasy football league, you know,
梦幻橄榄球联赛的赢家
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表