Or it could simply explain his profession.
或许这只是他从事这项职业的原因
Often those who enter psychology do so
通常从事心理学职业的人
because they have suffered traumatic loss.
都是经历过巨大的伤痛
You're defending him.
你在维护他
No, I am merely pointing out that you have no proof.
我只是单纯地指出你并没有证据
Think about it. This guy is smart,
你好好想一想 这家伙很聪明
he knows basic anatomy,
还懂得基础解剖学
And he is manipulative!
而且还懂得操控人心
Nothing you're saying is proof.
你说的这些都不是证据
He was trying to help.
他只是想帮我
He was playing you.
他是在玩你
He was just trying to get close you.
他只是想要接近你
I disagree. I am done arguing with you.
我不同意 我也不想再跟你吵了
If you think he's innocent, go ahead and prove it. I will.
如果你认为他是无辜的就去证明啊 我会的
Until then, I am not letting this guy out of my sight.
在那之前 我不会让他从我面前消失
Guys. it's Brennan.
布纳恩打来的
Hi, hello.
喂 你好
What are you doing? We were just talking about you.
你在干什么 我们正聊到你呢
Nothing bad, I assure you.
反正不是在干坏事 我保证
The night is young.
夜还长着呢
Here, let me put you on speaker.
等等 我开免提
Dr. B, you gonna be here soon
B博士 你快到了吗
or do you want us to go ahead and order for you?
还是你想让我们先替你点上菜
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Why is no one here in the lab?
为什么实验室里一个人都没有
Honey, are you... are you feeling okay?
亲爱的 你...你还好吗
Aside from being abandoned, yes, I'm fine.
除了觉得被抛弃了之外 我很好
So, you don't remember sending that e-mail out?
你不记得你发了那封邮件吗
I-I-I don't know to what you are referring.
我不知道你在说些什么
The e-mail you sent; you told us to shut down the lab
你发的那封邮件啊 让我们关闭实验室
and that you were gonna meet us here at the Founding Fathers.
还说要来开国元勋餐厅跟我们见面
Dr. Brennan, you're so sleep deprived
布纳恩博士 你最近都没睡好
you probably just don't remember.
可能是忘了吧
No, I-I assure you I did no such thing.
不 我向你们保证我没发过这封邮件
Okay, then... If you didn't send the e-mail, who did?
好吧 如果邮件不是你发的 那会是谁
I... I have to go.
我...我得挂了
No, hold on.
等等
Dr. B, what's happening?
B博士 发生什么事了
I know who sent that e-mail.
我知道是谁发的那封邮件了
He's here right now.
他现在就在这里
It's okay. I just must be having another nightmare.
没事的 这可能又是一个噩梦罢了
Wait, what-what are you talking about?
等等 你在说些什么
Dr. B? Hello?
B博士 喂
I'm calling Booth. This is bad.
我打给布斯 大事不妙了
Hello?
喂
Call you right back, Cam.
我等下打给你 凯
What's going on? Ready to go in?
怎么了 咱们进去吧
Apparently you are. Agent Booth.
看来你是准备好了 布斯探员
Stop.
闭嘴
I don't know what you're... No, you stop right now, okay?
我不知道你... 你给我闭嘴
I need your notes.
我需要你的记录
Everything you talked about with my wife.
你和我妻子说过的一切
No, I can't breach confidentiality.
我不能破坏保密协议
You can breach confidentiality if someone's in danger.
如果有人性命垂危你是可以不顾保密协议的
Get up here. Do you understand me?
给我站起来 你听明白了吗
She is missing.
她失踪了
He took her and he's gonna kill her.
他把她带走了 他会杀了她的
I need your damn notes.
快把记录给我
All right, take them. They're in my office.
好好好 都给你 记录都在我办公室里
They're in your office. Sit down.
都在我办公室里 坐下
Okay. Get the car.
好 快去开车
Cam, all right, this is what we're going to do.
凯 听着 我们接下来就这样做
Cam, did you do everything I asked?
凯 让你办的事情你都办好了吗
Yeah, were you able to get the notes?
办好了 记录拿到了吗
I got the notebook right here.
就在我手里呢
All right, what do we have here?
好的 我们手上都有什么证据
Okay, this is everything we've got.
这些就是我们目前收集的所有证据
Every conceivable detail about who this killer could be.
每个可以想象到的能指向凶手真实身份的细节
Okay, Aubrey, add to the board,
好的 奥布里 在白板上加上
what we have on the mix tape.
磁带的线索
Okay, so... We know that the killer was musical, okay?
好的 我们知道凶手喜欢音乐
Likely born after 1978,
很可能出生于1978年之后
Somewhere in the Midwest, probably in Michigan.
出生于中西部地区 很可能是密歇根州
Okay, what else?
还有什么
In terms of mathematical and computational linguistics,
在数学和计算语言学方面
this guy is off the charts.
这个人都很厉害
He also knows human anatomy.
他还懂人体解剖学
And robotics or applied engineering.
还有机器人学和应用工程学
Also, he's not very strong.
还有 他并不是很强壮
He struggled physically taking his most recent victim.
他最近擒获受害者的时候都很吃力
Okay. Okay...
好的 好的...
1978... Michigan...
1978年 密歇根州
Wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
Wait a second, Bones mentioned something in this Notebook,
等一下 骨头在这本记录中提到过一些事情
talking about her dreams, yeah.
她谈过她的梦境
Here it is.
找到了
It's about you.
是关于你的
What? Me-me? You think I had something to do with this?
什么 我 你觉得我跟这事有关联
She said that your hands were burnt,
她说你的手被烧焦了
like they'd been in some kind of an explosion.
就好像是被炸到了一样
That doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Look at him, his hands are fine.
你看他 他的手很正常啊
Yeah, but, come on, dreams aren't always literal.
可是梦境并不总是表面上那样
I mean, Wendell could just be a symbol here.
温德尔可能只是一个象征
A symbol for what?
象征了什么
For someone who used to work at the lab.
象征着曾经在这个实验室工作过的人
I know who it is.
我知道是谁了
Oh, no... It can't be.
不会是他吧
I need to see him.
我要见他
Agent Booth, it's the middle of the night.
布斯探员 现在是深夜了
I assure you, he is sleeping.
他已经睡着了 我向你保证
I need to see him with my own eyes.
我要亲眼看见他
He is sleeping!
他在睡觉
Agent Booth, you can't...!
布斯探员 你不能...
Agent Booth. Come back.
布斯探员 快回来
Agent Booth! Agent Booth, come back.
布斯探员 布斯探员 回来
You can't go into his room, he's sleeping.
你不能进他的房♥间 他在睡觉
Please, Agent Booth. Don't disturb him.
拜托了 布斯探员 不要打扰他
Agent Booth, you can't just barge into his room.
布斯探员 你不能就这样闯进他的房♥间
I'll call security.
我去叫保安
It's time to wake up.
该起床了
Zack?
扎克
Dr. Brennan,
布纳恩博士
it is good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
You and I... We have so much to talk about.
你和我...我们有好多事要聊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表