Okay, here we go. Christine's first report card.
好吧 克里斯汀的第一份成绩单
Lay it on me. In math,
读给我听听吧 数学课
her teacher gave her an E-plus.
老师给了她一个E+
Wait a second, I don't know what that means.
等一下 E+是什么意思
It's, like, one step up from an "F." that's bad.
只是比及格好一点而已吗 这成绩很烂
No, "E", in this case, stands for "exemplary".
不 这里的E是指"杰出的"
It's the highest possible grade.
这是最高的成绩了
Of course it does. And it's E-plus, too, huh?
这才像是咱家闺女的成绩 而且还是E+呢
She also got an E-plus in physical education.
体育成绩也是E+
That is something I never achieved.
我体育从来没得过这么高分
Lightning-quick reflexes.
闪电一般快速的反应
Just like her dad, huh?
就像她爸一样
Fast like a flea.
动如脱兔
Aw, you remembered. Yeah, okay. What about spelling?
你还记得 当然 拼写成绩呢
I was horrible at spelling. Thank God for computers,
我拼写烂透了 还好现在有电脑了
'cause I, you know, I couldn't even spell
因为我连"拼写"这个词
the word "spelling".
都不会拼
Well, that's just sad, Booth.
这也太惨了 布斯
That's a joke.
我开玩笑的
Okay? Come on, what'd she get?
好不好 快说 她拼写成绩怎么样
Eplus. Eplus!
E+ E+
Actually, she got perfect grades across the board.
实际上 她每一科成绩都这么好
This calls for a celebration.
我们应该庆祝一下
Taking her out for ice cream after dinner.
晚饭后带她去吃雪糕
What is it? A body was found in the Potomac.
怎么了 波拖马可河里发现一具尸体
It's being brought to the lab. Well, that's not good,
正在运往实验室的途中 这可不妙
because that means the local PD moved the victim
因为这就意味着当地警方将尸体
from the crime scene,
从犯罪现场移出了
and I know how much you hate that.
我知道你有多讨厌他们这么做
I do.
确实
However, I'm not going to allow this minor irritation
不过我不会让这么点小不愉快
to get in the way of my excellent mood.
影响我绝佳的心情
I mean, our daughter is a genius.
咱们的女儿是天才
E-plus.
E+
Two frat guys from Georgetown
乔治城的两个兄弟会成员
found the body while attempting a polar bear plunge
在波拖马可河尝试冬泳的时候
in the Potomac.
发现了尸体
From what I can see of the remaining tissue,
从尸体上残余的组织判断
the victim was a Caucasian male.
死者是白人男性
Big, too, at least six feet tall.
个子也不小 至少1米82以上
Yeah, well, the facial reconstruction
尸体没有下颚骨
is gonna be a bit tough without the mandible.
面部重建会有点难
Whoa-ho-ho, nice bracelet.
好漂亮的手镯
I'm not sure who's got more ice on them, you or the victim.
我都不知道你和死者谁身上的冰块[钻石]更多了
Uh, the victim, obviously.
显然是死者
You like it?
你觉得好看吗
I got it for Angie as a desperate attempt to apologize
这是我送给安琪的道歉礼物
for what a jerk I've been recently.
因为我最近实在太混♥蛋♥了
It wasn't necessary.
你不用这样的
You've... you've been through a lot.
你 你近来也不容易
I know, but I just want you to know
我知道 但我只是想让你知道
that I'm trying and...
我在努力 还有
and I love you very much.
我非常爱你
Okay, enough of the lovey-dovey.
好了 你们俩秀恩爱秀够了吧
Honestly, I found you guys more bearable
老实说 你俩现在才让我受不了呢
when you were unbearable.
还不如你是混♥蛋♥那会呢
Well, I for one, am glad to see you
至少我很开心见到你
more like your old self again.
更像以前的自己了
Now it's just Dr. Brennan's mood I have to worry about.
现在我只需要担心布纳恩博士的情绪了
Yeah, uh, there's no way she can do an examination
没错 她是绝对没办法对这个人性冰棍
on a human popsicle.
做任何检验的
According to my calculations,
根据我的计算
at room temperature, without forced convection,
在没有强制对流的常温环境下
it should take approximately
这些冰块需要大概
eight hours and 33 minutes for the ice to melt.
8小时33分钟才能融化
Brennan's not gonna want to wait that long.
布纳恩肯定不愿意等那么久
Actually, I think I have an idea.
我有办法
So what are you thinking?
你怎么想
Homicide? Accidental drowning? Suicide?
是谋杀 意外溺水 还是自杀
Well, we don't know, Aubrey,
在实验室结果出来之前
till we get stuff back from the lab, right?
咱们都说不准对吧 奥布里
Here are the pictures.
这些是照片
There you are. Finally.
你在这啊 终于找到你了
Hello.
你好
Karen, great. Yeah.
凯伦 太棒了
Okay, what are you doing here?
好吧 你来干吗
Does the BRIU have an interest in the case?
行为分♥析♥组对这个案子有兴趣吗
Oh, no, uh, actually,
不 实际上
I don't know what case you're referring to,
我根本不知道你在说哪个案子
but if you need my help.
但是如果你需要我帮忙的话 我很乐意
No, actually, you know, it's probably just a suicide, so...
不 实际上有可能这只是个自杀的案子 所以
Oh, really?
真的吗
'Cause given the weather, I don't think so.
因为就这个天气来讲 我觉得不会是自杀
She doesn't think so. Obviously.
她不认为是自杀 显然
No, see, suicide by drowning
不 寒冷天气下
decreases 72% in cold weather.
溺水自杀的比例下降72%
Behaviorally, we can't control our reflex
行为学上来讲 我们无法控制自己遇到
to get out of icy water.
冰水时会想要躲的这种自然反应
Unless you jump off the bridge,
除非你是从桥上跳下去的
and then you really don't have a choice of getting out.
这样你就没办法从水里出来了
Which bridge? Body was found in Rock Creek;
哪座桥 尸体是在罗克溪被发现的
nearest bridge is Theodore Roosevelt.
最近的桥是西奥·多罗斯福
Oh, no.
不
See, the bridge of choice for jumpers
跳桥的人会选择艾灵顿公爵桥
is either the Duke Ellington or the George Washington.
要不就是乔治·华盛顿桥
Besides, I mean,
再说
look at this body.
看看这尸体
Our victim's wearing a suit.
死者还穿着西服
Looks nice, put together.
打扮的很整齐
Nope. I think you've got a body dump.
不 我认为这是弃尸
Okay, so that's great.
好吧 太好了
Thank you very much for coming in.
非常感谢你能来
If you don't have anything else about the case, you can...
如果你对这个案子没有别的什么看法了 就可以
Oh, no, actually, I-I came to see Agent Aubrey.
不 实际上 我是来找奥布里探员的
He's right here.
他就在这
Me? Okay. What do you need?
找我 好吧 有什么事
Well, I have not had my morning coffee yet,
我今天早上还没喝咖啡呢
and I thought maybe you and I could go get some.
我想没准咱俩可以去喝杯咖啡
Together.
一块去
I already have coffee.
我已经喝过咖啡了
Well, maybe, um, a rain check.
也许可以改个时间
Tonight?
今晚怎么样
Excuse me?
你说什么
She's asking you out on a date.
她在约你呢
Mm-hmm. What do you say?
怎么样
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你刚才说什么
What we've done is we've hooked these vents up
我们把这些管道
to a metallurgical blast furnace.
接在了一个冶金高炉上
I happened to have one lying around
我之前做实验的时候
from a previous experiment.
恰好用过一个
Is this the same furnace that almost
这就是去年那个差点
burned down the lab last year?
把整个实验室给烧了的高炉吗
Uh, different circumstances, but yes.
现在情况不同了 不过就是这个
I call her Smaug,
我称她为史矛革[霍比特人中的巨龙]
because this baby breathes fire.
因为这宝贝会喷火
According to my calculations,
根据我的计算
it should take approximately
应该只需要15.2秒
15.2 seconds for the ice to melt.
冰块就融化了
What about the water and particulate evidence?
那水和微粒证据怎么办呢
Yeah, there's a 400-gallon basin
炉格下面放了一个
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表