Yes, the spacings correlate directly to the injuries.
没错 板间距和伤痕间距相符
Wait a second, I got motive.
等等 我找到动机了
Empty bottle of anxiety medicine
开给麦凯·奈尔德的
made out to McKay Nield.
减压药空瓶
You killed Scott because he was stealing your meds.
你杀了斯科特是因为他偷你的减压药
No.
我没有
You threw the meteorite at his head. No...
你抓起陨石样本往他头上扔 没有
that-that's not true. I'm not a killer.
真♥相♥不是这样 我不是凶手
It propelled him forward into the bookshelf,
这让他跌向书架
disrupting its balance and causing it to fall onto him.
书架失去平衡砸在了他身上
I-It was an accident.
那 那只是意外
I had to give a presentation for the astronomy fellowship.
我当时为了争取天文奖学金要做一个陈述
Scott took my meds, and I had a panic attack.
斯科特拿了我的药 我就惶恐发作了
That fellowship meant everything to me,
那个奖学金对我来说就是一切
and I lost it because of him.
而因为他 我没能得到
So you killed him. No.
所以你杀了他 不是的
He pulled the shelf on top of himself
为了保持平衡
trying to get his balance.
他自己弄倒了书架被砸到了
I... I didn't mean to.
我 我不是有意的
I'm sure you didn't mean to feed his body to the rats, either.
那你也不是故意要用他的尸体喂老鼠的吧
Turn around.
转过去
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Hi, Angie.
安琪
I actually think these little guys are gonna make it.
我觉得这些小家伙能撑过去
Yeah.
没错
What?
怎么了
Well, I did some research on that Dr. Hoffman.
我对那个霍夫曼医生做了点调查
One of his patients died during surgery.
他的患者之一在手术中死亡
I know, Angela, but that was two years ago.
我知道 安琪拉 但那是两年前的事
Look, you seem to care a whole lot about those rats' lives,
你好像特别在意这些老鼠的生命
and yet you don't even think twice about risking your own.
却没多想想就要拿自己的生命冒险
Come on, this is different.
别这么说 这不一样
I'm not really sure that it is.
我觉得是一回事
The entire colony died
这一整群都因为
because they were poked and-and-and prodded and tested on,
不停的实验和测试而死
and now you just want to sign up
而你现在就要自愿
to do the same thing to yourself.
对自己做同样的事
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
I'm not gonna do the surgery.
我不会去做那个手术了
I just really wanted to find something that worked.
我只是特别想找到可行的方法
Well...
那
we'll keep looking until we find something that does.
我们就一直找 直到找到为止
But for now we should... For now...
但现在我们应该 现在
we're fine.
我们很好
Okay.
好
Hey, so, Angela,
那么 安琪拉
so, in terms of the rats...
关于这些老鼠
we can take them home with us, right?
我们可以把它们带回家吗
Hodgins.
哈金斯
Angela, you cannot come into my office
安琪拉 你不能踏进我的办公室
and do this whole speech about the value of life
对生命的价值长篇大论一番
and then send these poor little guys back to Lynwood
然后把这些可怜的小家伙
where they're gonna get executed.
送回林伍德处死
Fine...
好吧
but you are the one who's gonna be
但你要负责
cleaning the poop out of those cages.
清理笼子里的粪便
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
你说的好像这是件糟心事似的
Oh, hey, Booth wants us to come over.
布斯让我们过去
He says it's important.
他说这很重要
Are you gonna tell us why we're here?
你要告诉我们让我们来的原因吗
Okay, I'm here, what's the big emergency?
我来了 有什么急事
Okay, I found something important
我发现了一件重要的事
that we all must see.
我们都得看看
I wonder what it could be.
我在想会是什么
Is this to do with the murder?
和谋杀案有关吗
No, it's about one of us.
不 是关于我们中的一个人的
Oh, is it...
关于
about Hodgins or perhaps Cam?
哈金斯或是凯的吗
No, it's uh...
不 是关于
about Aubrey here. He is, uh--
关于奥布里的 他现在
or was-- hiding something from us.
曾经对我们隐瞒了一些事
I found this in a pile of William Johnson's
我在威廉·约翰逊的一堆合唱团垃圾里
a cappella junk.
发现了这个
This is the 2001 National Collegiate
这是2001年的
A Cappella Championship.
全国高校无伴奏合唱冠军赛
What could that be?
这里面会有什么
Let's put that one in. No, no, no,
我们放这盘看看 不行 不行
give me that, that's evidence!
把它给我 那是证物
No, no, no, no, it is in,
不行 已经放进去了
and we are ready to roll, huh?
我们可准备好播放了
Yes!
对
Looking good there, Aubrey.
看上去很不错啊 奥布里
Geez, we got 11th place.
我们只得了十一名
Didn't know. It's OK.
之前不知道 没关系的
Aubrey, looking good, man.
奥布里 看上去不错啊
That is quite a hairdo.
你这发型真搞
Aubrey.
奥布里
Okay, Booth, lay it on me.
好了 布斯 你就直说吧
Well, I think the tape speaks for itself there, Aubrey.
我觉得这盘带子说明了一切 奥布里
Yeah, so listen, I read the, uh, short story
我读了帕克给你的
that, uh, Parker gave you, and, uh, he might, uh,
给你的短故事 他可能
be a better writer than you.
是个比你厉害的作家
Well, that's an opinion I'm certain my fans would disagree with,
我觉得我的粉丝不会同意这个观点的
but yes, Parker is a talented writer.
但是帕克的确是个有才的作家
Look at that.
看那个
I'm gonna...
我要
let him go to Oxford this summer.
让他这个夏天去牛津大学
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, you know, I think that, you know, life is...
没错 我觉得 生活
life needs to be enjoyed.
我们要享受生活
You're not afraid he'll turn out like
你不害怕他会变成
one of the Lynwood kids or me?
像林伍德的学生或是我一样吗
Let me tell you something, Bones,
我告诉你 骨头
if he ends up turning out like you,
如果他变得和你一样
I will be the proudest dad ever.
我将会是世界上最自豪的爸爸
There's the big finale.
最后有个大合唱
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表