and now it's like this big T. Rex.
现在它就像巨型霸王龙似的
Big with short arms?
大个子 小短腿
Yeah, it's-it's scary.
它很可怕
Yeah, I get that.
我明白
Yeah, but, I'm not in a rush.
是 但我不急
Are you?
你呢
I mean, normally, I'm really good at this kind of thing.
我通常很擅长这种事
You know what that tells me?
你知道这意味着什么
That what you and I have isn't normal.
我们之间的情感不同寻常
It's more special than that.
这更特殊
See you tomorrow?
明天见
Count on it.
求之不得
Jessica!
杰西卡
I take full responsibility for my aggressive actions
我为我对保罗·沃尔特斯采取的暴♥力♥行为
against Paul Walters,
负全责
and I am prepared to accept the punishment
我准备接受与这罪行
that fits the crime.
相应的惩罚了
Agent Booth,
布斯探员
are you in agreement with your partner's assessment
你同意你的搭档对情况的
of the situation in question?
分♥析♥评估吗
Completely.
完全同意
And you are convinced that such actions
并且你确信这种行为
will not be repeated in the future?
不会在日后重演
You see, Dr. Brennan represents this Bureau and its values
布纳恩博士代表的联调局及其价值观念
more than any agent that I have ever worked with.
比与我合作过的任何探员都要多
I mean, sh-she made a mistake.
她犯了错
Look, we all do.
我们都犯过错
And we all are gonna make mistakes in the future,
我们以后也都会犯错
and we should be able to make those mistakes.
我们应该有犯错的权利
We should be able to learn from them,
我们要能够从错误中吸取教训
grow from them,
从中成长
and be given a second chance.
获得第二次机会
I mean, will Bones here ever punch anyone again?
骨头会不会再打人
I-I-I can't say,
我说不好
but you should give her a chance to try.
但你应该给她机会尝试
You want this committee to forego punishment
你是想让委员会不作惩处
so Dr. Brennan can try not to hit people?
好让布纳恩博士努力不去打人
I will not be trying; I will succeed.
我不会努力去做 我会成功
I have no doubt you will.
我相信你会
With Agent Booth's help.
在布斯探员的帮助下
Exactly. I'm sorry?
没错 你说什么
Dr. Brennan, this committee is placing you
布纳恩博士 委员会判处你
on six month's probation,
六个月的缓刑
to be overseen by Agent Booth.
由布斯探员监管
A failure on your part
你的失败
will be considered a failure on his part.
会被视为他的失败
We'll take it. No, no.
我们接受 不 不
Agent Booth didn't do anything wrong.
布斯探员什么都没有做错
He should not be held accountable for my actions.
他不该因为我的行为受罚
It doesn't matter because you're not going to do it again, right?
这不重要 因为你不会再犯了 对吗
That's not the point. It is the point.
这不是重点 这是重点
No. You're... you are gonna do it again?
不 你会...你会再犯吗
Booth. What?
布斯 什么
Has a decision been made here?
做出决定了吗
Can you just give me one second? Clearly not the point.
能等一下吗 这不是重点
The point is, that you're not gonna hit anyone again, right?
重点是 你不会再打人了 对吗
That's not the point. She's not...
这不是重点 她不是...
She's not going to hit anyone ever again.
她不会再打人了
We accept. We're not accepting.
我们接受 我们不接受
We accept. No. We are not... not gonna take that.
我们接受 不 我们...不接受
That's fine, yes, we'll take that.
没关系 我们接受
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表