Hey. Can you please get back in one piece?
能拜托你平安回来吗
Oh, Angie, we have a song for you!
安琪 有首歌♥要献给你
No, you have nothing to worry about.
你什么也不用担心
We're gonna sing you a song.
我们要给你唱首歌♥
I've heard the song. It's not great.
我已经听了 不怎么样
You do the "do-do-do" part.
你负责"嘟嘟嘟"那部分
We're gonna go look
我们还要去找
for wolf... wolf poop. But I need to just...
狼 狼粑粑 可我就想...
You lied to me, Mr. Winfelder.
你说了谎话 温菲尔德先生
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Ross screwed you
罗斯耍了你
by sending your house into foreclosure.
害你丢了房♥子的赎回权
I didn't lie.
我没有说谎
I just left that out because it would've looked bad.
只是不想惹麻烦所以没全盘托出
You mean because it would've given you motive?
你意思是这算你杀人的动机吗
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Must have made you pretty angry to lose that house.
丢了那套房♥你肯定很生气吧
Been in your family three generations.
祖上三代都住那里
Of course it did, but...
当然生气 可...
You couldn't stand the fact
梦幻橄榄球搅得罗斯分心
that Ross missed the last-minute meeting
害他错过了跟一位潜在买♥♥家
with a potential buyer
在紧要关头的会面
because he was too distracted
这件事让你
by fantasy football. You're right
受不了 没错
that I couldn't stand him, but fantasy football
我确实受不了他 但不是梦幻橄榄球
isn't why he screwed me over.
害他把事情搞砸
What do you mean by that?
这是什么意思
He missed our meeting
他错过会面是因为
because he was busy with a lady.
忙着应付一位女士
Okay, so Ross had a girlfriend?
这么说罗斯有一位女朋友
Maybe a girlfriend.
或许是女朋友
It felt a little shadier than that,
但显得比那更鬼鬼祟祟
the way they would sneak around
他们总是偷偷摸摸
and close the blinds
吃午饭时
in his office during lunch and everything.
还合上他办公室的百叶窗
So Ross was having an affair.
那罗斯在和有夫之妇交往
You ever meet this woman?
你见过这个女人吗
A couple of times.
见过几次
Her name was Ashlie.
她叫艾什莉
Ashlie Smith?
艾什莉·史密斯吗
No clue what her last name is.
不清楚她姓什么
Is that her?
是这个人吗
Yeah, I'll never forget her.
是啊 我可忘不掉她
She's the reason I lost my house.
她害我丢了房♥子
Hey. There you are.
你回来啦
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 还好
Thankfully, the tranquilizer
谢天谢地 镇静剂终于
is finally out of my system.
都被我身体系统排出了
And you were successful tracking the Fit-Step?
那你成功找到Fit-step了吗
Yeah, very. Both the Fit-Step and the bones
很成功 Fit-step和骨头
were buried in a pile of defecation, just like I thought.
都被埋在一堆粪便里 就像我预料的那样
So, where are the bones?
那骨头在哪呢
Hello, ladies.
女士们好
Cam.
凯
It's still "Dr. Saroyan."
还是该叫我"瑟罗博士"
Yes. Yes, it is.
是啊 当然
Wow, you, uh...
你...
You seem to be feeling better. Yeah.
你看起来好多了 没错
Turns out Dr. Mayer was right.
事实证明迈耶博士说得没错
All I needed was a little fresh air
我只需要一点新鲜空气
to get the blood flowing
来让我的血液
to the proper areas...
流动到适当的位置
I think we should focus on the bones.
我想我们该专注于骨头
Yeah. Good idea. Come on.
没错 这主意好 快点
The sooner we find these bones and clean them for Dr. B.,
越快找到骨头 清理好给布纳恩博士
the sooner we can solve this case.
就能越快破案
Let's do this!
大家开动吧
Uh, it seems like you guys
看来这个状况
have a handle on this situation, so...
你们处理得很好 那...
Agreed.
同意
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运
Cheating on your husband with our murder victim
背着丈夫跟凶杀案死者偷♥情♥
doesn't look too good.
看来很不妙啊
Make a habit of lying, Mrs. Smith?
撒谎成性了吗 史密斯太太
Anyone in my position would've done the same.
在我这个处境 谁都会那么做
And what position is that?
你指什么处境呢
My husband hasn't looked at me in years.
我丈夫好几年都没正眼看我了
He comes home from work, goes straight into his man cave,
他下班回家就直接钻进他的私人空间
and plays fantasy football until he falls asleep.
玩一通梦幻橄榄球 然后倒头就睡
Is that why you cheated on him with someone from his league?
所以你就跟他联盟的人搞外遇吗
To get back at him? No.
想要报复他 不
Where were you on Wednesday night?
你周三晚上在哪儿
I was home. Husband verify that?
我在家 你丈夫能证明吗
No, he wasn't there.
他当时不在
Where was he that night? I don't know.
他当晚在哪儿 我不知道
Did he know about the affair?
他知道你外遇的事吗
Yeah.
知道
We had a typical fight
我们又像平时那样吵架
over him watching too much football,
针对他费了太多时间看橄榄球
and he yelled at me to back off,
然后他冲我吼 叫我滚蛋
and that's when I told him I was sleeping with Justin.
于是我就告诉他我跟贾斯汀睡了
And how did he react?
他什么反应
I-I didn't see. I slammed the door and left,
我没看 我甩了门走了
and the next thing I knew, R...
之后我只知道 罗...
Ross was dead. Mrs. Smith,
罗斯遇害了 史密斯太太
did your husband kill Justin Ross?
是不是你丈夫杀的贾斯汀·罗斯
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I can't imagine he would, but...
我想象不出他会干那种事 但...
but I don't even know who he is anymore.
但其实我现在也并不了解他
Oh, my God...
我的天啊
We have the scaphoid, the trapezoid,
我们找到了手舟骨 小多角骨
the trapezium, the hamate, the capitate,
大多角骨 钩骨 头壮骨
the phalanges, and the rest of the shattered acromion,
指骨 还有其他碎裂的肩峰
all clean of coywolf defecation.
草原狼粪便都已经清理干净
The bones are finally ready to be re-articulated.
这些骨头终于可以重新拼在一起了
And I finally have my mojo back.
而我的魔力也终于回来了
Which should please Dr. Mayer.
迈耶博士听了肯定高兴
Where is she currently?
她现在在哪呢
Uh, she is updating the Angelatron's interface.
她正在更新安琪拉系统的界面
But we're perfectly fine without her.
但没她我们也完全能应付得来
Your lobbying to spend one-on-one time with me
你这样暗暗费心思让我们独处
is quite flattering, Dr. Brennan.
真是让我受宠若惊 布纳恩博士
But, come on, we have work to do.
但行了 我们还有正事
Now that we've found the rest of the acromion,
既然已经找到其余肩峰
we can determine what caused the nick on the scapula.
我们就能确定造成肩胛骨断口的原因了
There are two circular pits,
这里有两处圆形凹窝
indicating the victim was stabbed twice
表明死者被直径
with a cylindrical weapon with a diameter
四到五毫米的圆柱形凶器
of four to five millimeters.
刺了两次
A nail, perhaps?
可能是钉子
The angle at which
根据凶器
the weapon shattered the acromion
击裂肩峰的角度
would've severed the subclavian artery.
它应该切断了锁骨下的动脉
Which would've caused our victim to bleed out within minutes.
受害人在几分钟内就会流血致死
We have cause of death.
我们找到死因了
My mojo's not done.
我的魔力还没完呢
The size of the circular pits
这两个圆形凹窝
is nearly identical.
大小差不多一致
Indicating the stabs were made with exactly the same force.
表明是同样的力度刺了两次
Four millimeter diameter,
直径四毫米
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表