What do you mean?
你说什么呢
Look, there's Aubrey.
看 奥布里在呢
Look, Cam and Wendell made it.
凯和温德尔也赶来了
Wow, three whole people.
三个人
And four if you count that homeless guy.
好吧 四个 如果算上那个流浪汉的话
Come on.
来吧
Angela, hey.
安琪拉 你好
Great show. Thanks.
展览很棒 谢谢
Let me guess. The aged Camembert is your favorite, right?
我猜猜 陈年的卡芒贝尔奶酪是你的最爱
What? No.
什么 不是
It's the black and white one
我最喜欢的是那张黑白的
with the light and the trees.
有光影和树的那张
What? Come on. Guy can't enjoy a little culture
怎么 拜托 我就不能一边吃奶酪
with his free cheese?
一边陶冶情操了
Oh, hey, guys.
你们好
Nice work, Angela.
干得漂亮 安琪拉
You put on quite a show.
展览非常棒
Whoa, Angie, check it out.
安琪 快看
Your photography is selling like hotcakes.
你的照片销量很火爆啊
Look at this.
快看
It's, like, practically a bidding war.
简直就是一场竞标大战
Yeah, except I recognize this handwriting.
是啊 只可惜我认得你们的字
Hodgins put you guys up to this, didn't he?
哈金斯叫你们这么做的 是不是
We were just trying to get things started.
我们只是想帮你起步
Oh, who signed Sebastian Kohl's name?
谁签了塞巴斯蒂安·科尔的名字
That's just cruel.
这太残忍♥了
I didn't do that.
不是我做的
Don't look at me.
别看我
Sebastian Kohl.
塞巴斯蒂安·科尔
Why do I know that name?
我好像听说过这个名字
He's a world-famous photojournalist,
他是国际知名的摄影记者
two-time Pulitzer Prize winner.
两届普利策奖得主
That is just mean.
这可过分了
Seriously, Angie, I did not do that,
说真的 安琪 不是我做的
but I did drop off all those postcards at the A.P. Offices.
但我确实往美♥联♥社♥各大办事处都寄了明信片
What makes you think Sebastian Kohl
你凭什么认为塞巴斯蒂安·科尔
would come to a place like Founding Fathers?
会屈尊来元勋酒馆这样的地方
You think this is bad,
如果你觉得这里很破
you should check out the bar scene in Dakar.
你该去看看达喀尔[塞内加尔首都]那里的酒吧
Sebastian Kohl.
我是塞巴斯蒂安·科尔
And you must be Ms. Montenegro.
你一定就是马尼古女士了
It's really you.
真的是你
Please excuse the outfit.
请原谅我穿着这身衣服就来了
I just touched down after a month-long trek
我刚结束在柬埔寨为期一个月的艰苦旅程
in Cambodia when I received this.
才落地 就收到了这个
See?
看到没
I'm-I'm really honored to meet you.
见到你我真的很荣幸
Um, I-I can't believe that you came.
我简直不敢相信你居然会来
How could I miss an opportunity
我怎么会错过
to see more work by the artist who took this?
能看到拍了这张照片的作者更多作品的机会
Oh, yeah, that's a, um...
那是...
I'm just starting in this photo thing.
摄影我只是刚刚起步
Embrace it.
享受摄影吧
Do you mind shipping this photo to me?
你是否介意把这张照片寄给我
I'm heading off on assignment in the morning.
我早上要外出采访
I mean, of course. Yes.
没问题 当然了
I-I'll... anything.
我...什么都可以
I'll hand-deliver it to you.
无论你在哪里
Wherever you are.
我会亲手交到你手上
That may be difficult.
这可能有点难
I'm going to Syria.
我要去叙利亚
But you could send it to this address.
但你可以寄到这个地址
Okay.
好的
Thank you for coming. Of course.
非常感谢你能来 应该的
Safe travels.
一路平安
Thank you.
谢谢你
So should I say it now or later?
我是应该现在说 还是之后说
Fine.
好吧
You told me so.
你早说过了
I did, didn't I?
确实是 是吧
Bones, will you...
骨头 你能不能...
What? The kids are asleep.
怎么了 孩子们睡着了
But there's something you need to see.
但我要给你看样东西
Okay.
好的
Christine wanted to have a sleepover with Hank.
克里斯汀想和汉克一起睡
Look at that, huh?
瞧瞧
She even made him little pictures, huh?
她还给他画了小画
Yes, but that's not what I wanted you to see.
是啊 但这不是我想让你看的东西
It's how she got in and out of Hank's crib.
而是她是怎么翻进翻出汉克的婴儿床的
It's the box.
是骨灰盒
You want to open it?
你要打开它吗
Maybe later.
过会儿吧
I thought you'd be glad to find Jared's ashes.
我还以为找到杰瑞德的骨灰 你会很高兴
No, I am. It's just, you know, you were right, Bones.
我是高兴 但只是...你是对的 骨头
Look, this wasn't about finding Jared's ashes,
听着 我不是为了找杰瑞德的骨灰而难过
this was about my brother being gone.
而是因为我的弟弟去世了
I know how much you miss him.
我知道你很想他
Let's go. I don't want the kids to wake up.
走吧 我不想吵醒孩子们
You want to take the box?
你要带上盒子吗
No, I tell you what, why don't we just
不用了 不如我们就
leave it here so she can visit her brother in the morning.
把它留在这 这样她早上还能看看弟弟
Girl really loves her brother, doesn't she?
小姑娘真的爱死她的弟弟了 对吧
Yes, she does.
是 没错
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表