Techs confirmed the car that was found at the bus stop
技术部门确认在公车站发现的车
did belong to the victim. No sign of forced entry or struggle.
的确属于死者 没有闯入或挣扎痕迹
His bags, weapons, and all other weekend paraphernalia
他的包 武器以及其他的周末随身物品
were still inside of his trunk.
都还在后备箱里
Abandoned by the killer?
车是被凶手遗弃的吗
Looks that way.
看上去是这样
I'll bring the forensic samples and all the other contents
我在查看后会把所有法医样本和其他东西
by the Jeffersonian once I take a look. Oh, and get this--
都送去杰斐逊实验室 还有
the, uh, prize check that he won for the $10,000,
他赢得的一万块奖金支票
it's still inside of his bag.
还在他的包里
There goes our robbery motive.
抢劫动机就不成立了
We've got some info about the murder site.
我们得到了谋杀现场的一些信息
Hodgins found microscopic splinters of wood
哈金斯在死者的枪伤里找到了
from a Douglas fir inside the victim's gunshot wounds.
花旗松木的微小碎片
Douglas fir doesn't grow around those parts of Virginia.
在弗吉尼亚州的这一块并没有花旗松
Yeah, the splinters were coated
没错 碎片上涂有
with phenol formaldehyde resin,
酚醛树脂
soda ash, organic pigment and calcium carbonate.
苏打灰 有机颜料和碳酸钙
Hodgins said they could be painted plywood.
哈金斯说这可能是涂漆的三合板
I'll give Booth a call, see what he thinks.
我马上给布斯打电♥话♥ 看看他怎么说
What are you eating?
你在吃什么
Ribs, brisket, corn, cornbread,
肋排 牛腩 玉米 玉米面包
slaw, fries.
卷心菜色拉 还有薯条
I heard Booth and Brennan were having a barbecue,
我听说布斯和布纳恩正在吃烧烤
got a little bit jealous.
有点羡慕
Uh, yeah, I can tell.
嗯 发现了
Hey, did Dr. Brennan say what kind of barbecue it was--
布纳恩博士有说是哪种烧烤吗
Kansas city style, Alabama?
堪萨斯城式的 阿♥拉♥巴马式的
Uh, she's a vegetarian, Aubrey.
她是素食者 奥布里
I'm guessing something with a vinegar base, mustardy,
我猜是以醋做底料 放芥末的那种
maybe sweet tomato.
也许有甜番茄
I need to call Dr. Brennan. Are we done here?
我要给布纳恩博士打电♥话♥ 你还有事吗
Personal favorite:
我个人最喜欢的是
Santa Maria style.
圣玛利亚式的
I mean, the magic that happens between
我是说 在火焰和一块三角牛排
a fire and a piece of tri-tip...
之间发生的魔法
Hello?
还在吗
I got your text. You found something?
我收到你的短♥信♥了 你发现什么了吗
Extra flats. Painted plywood.
多出的屋子 涂漆的三合板
Surrounded by bearberry plants. Yeah.
被熊莓丛环绕 对
One of the victim's wounds was a through and through,
死者身上有一处是贯穿伤
meaning if he was shot against these flats,
也就是说如果他是靠着屋子被射中的话
the bullet would still be here.
子弹应该还在这里
Yeah, but they're riddled with bullets,
对 但这里到处都是子弹
so use that, uh, there Magic light of yours so...
那就用那个 你的魔法手电
see if we can find anything.
看看我们能不能发现什么
Hopefully we'll find one with human tissue on it.
希望我们能找到一枚沾有人体组织的
We found the murder site. Got it?
我们找到凶案现场了 找到了吗
Yes. Yes!
对 对
What's... Uh, hey,
怎么 我
I saw you at the barbecue earlier with Glen.
我先前看到你和格伦去烧烤了
I mean... I'm sorry, but what are you trying to do--
我是说 抱歉 但你在试图做的事
you trying to make me jealous or something?
你想让我嫉妒还是怎么的
No, I'm just... I'm behaving In a non-routine manner.
不 我只是 表现的与平时不同而已
Yeah, but why?
没错 但为什么呢
Because...
因为
Hello. I'm a wild card.
我可是万能牌
I'm full of fun and surprises.
我身上充满欢乐和惊喜
I'm Wild Card Wanda, baby.
我是万能牌旺达 宝贝
That was Franny.
那是弗朗尼
Why is she following us?
她为什么要跟着我们
Francine Nichols? The Frontier Games' owner?
弗朗辛·尼古拉斯 边疆游戏的女主人
Yup. I've been looking for a motive,
对 我正在寻找一个动机
and I think I might have found something.
我觉得我可能发现了什么
This was in the victim's car.
这原来在死者的车里
A book about starting your own business.
是一本关于如何创业的书
Along with a bunch of real estate fliers,
里面还有一些地♥产♥的宣传♥单♥
all for large, rural properties.
都是占地广大的乡村地皮
And check out the notes on them.
看看上面的标注
"Neighbors might be too close for gun noise."
附近有人 枪声可能会吵到他们
"Easy to find from airport for out-of-towners."
外地人很容易从机场找到这里
Stanley wanted to start his own frontier games?
斯坦利想要自己搞吗
That's what Booth and I are thinking.
我和布斯也是这么想的
Now, Franny comes from money, so it's not about that.
弗朗尼很有钱 所以钱不是问题
But Dr. Brennan said she broke her hip recently.
但布纳恩博士说她最近跌断了髋骨
She couldn't have done this on her own.
她不可能独自作案
Well, that is where Beau Macintosh comes in.
这就是博尔·麦金塔上场的地方了
You remember that money that he used to pay off his child support?
你记得他用来付清抚养费的那笔钱吗
Of course.
当然
I'm tracing it now,
我正在追踪它的来源
but it seems about the going rate for an accomplice.
但这看上去像是给共犯的钱
What... Hey, uh, hi.
这是怎么 你好
sorry we're late.
抱歉我们迟到了
Christine found Michael vincent's face paint,
克里斯汀找到了迈克尔·文森特的脸部涂料
and we just lost track of time.
我们就忘了时间了
It's a long story. Well, you're just in time.
说来话长 你们来得正好
Agent Aubrey brought over the contents of the victim's car.
奥布里探员拿来了死者车里的东西
So, Angela--
那么 安琪拉
Or should I say speedy bandita?
还是该叫你飞天女大盗
These look like more of the victim's work documents.
这些看上去更像是死者的工作文件
For you, toxic cat man... Really?
给你的 毒猫人 不是吧
This box has the forensic samples that the FBI techs
这盒是联调局技术人员
removed from the car.
从车里取出的法医样本
And, since you're all here, can you help me
既然你们都在这里 你们能帮我
take these guns into the autopsy room?
把这些枪带到解剖室吗
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Can you put this...
你能把这个...
Yeah.
好的
Well, now that you're unarmed...
既然你现在卸下武器...
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm on my way to the gallery.
我正准备去美术馆
The weather's meant to be lovely tonight,
今晚天气应该很好
and I was considering taking a stroll around the reflecting pool.
我在想要不要去反思池[林肯纪念馆前]散散步
Care to join me?
要一起去吗
Oh, I'm not...
我不...
I'm having so much fun with you, Sebastian.
跟你在一起真的很开心 塞巴斯蒂安
I mean, truly, this has been a gift.
真的 就像是一份礼物
But a... a walk.
但是 散步就...
I think I understand.
我想我懂了
Sorry.
对不起
Is this the victim's left mandible?
这是死者的左颚吗
Upon reexamination, I found perimortem
在重新检查的时候 我发现了死者
interosseous bruising and subchondral lesions.
死前有骨间挫伤和软骨损伤
Which were obscured by his antemortem remodeling.
而这些都被他的生前重组模型所掩盖了
He was punched.
他曾经被人打过
Astute observation, Ms. Wick.
观察得很敏锐 维克女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Ask Dr. Hodgins to review his initial particulate samples.
叫哈金斯博士重新检查死者的原始微粒取样
Consider it done.
已经让他去了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, look, I was right, okay?
我刚刚说得没错
Aubrey says that Franny's the one
奥布里说弗朗尼就是那个
that's been giving Beau all the money.
一直在给博尔钱的人
And Daisy said the victim was punched before he was shot.
黛西说死者在中枪前曾经被人打过
Booth.
布斯
I feel so foolish.
我觉得自己太傻了
Why do you feel so foolish?
为什么你觉得自己傻
All of this, all of it!
所有的事 所有的
It's so irrational. I mean, how could I think that
我太不理智了 我怎么能认为
flirting with another man and besting you
跟另一个男人打情骂俏
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表