No, but murder is.
不 但谋杀可是犯法的
You mean this guy's dead?
你是说那家伙死了
Yeah, he was killed
是的 他就是在你
the day that you showed up to pay him a visit.
去见他的那天被人杀死的
You want to tell us why some no-name fantasy fan's
你能告诉我们为什么你要去追踪一个
worth tracking down?
匿名的梦幻迷吗
This guy took it too far.
这人做得太过分了
You know, I can handle the trash talk,
你知道 我对那些狠话无所谓
but when you threaten my wife and kids,
但如果你敢威胁我的老婆和孩子
it's taking it to a whole other level.
这就完全是另一回事了
So, you killed him and then you covered your tracks
所以 你杀了他 然后删掉了推文
by deleting the tweets.
以掩盖你做的事
No. I deleted those tweets because
没有 我删推是因为我们当面
we figured this out in person.
把这件事解决了
You made up?
你们和解了
Yeah. I mean, football's a brutal sport, man,
是的 我是说 橄榄球的确很野蛮
but I'm not a violent dude.
但我并不是个暴♥力♥狂
I just needed to let him know
我只需要让他知道
that those threats don't play well with me.
我不接受威胁
And he took that well?
他接受了吗
Yeah, he was remorseful actually.
是的 他其实也很懊悔
To be honest with you, he was in a great mood.
跟你说实话吧 他心情还挺好的
Hmm. Any idea why?
你知道为什么吗
He was bragging about some jackpot that he'd just won.
他在吹他刚赢了什么头奖
Something about having the highest scoring
因为他在每个位置都安置了
fantasy player at every position.
得分最高的梦幻球员之类的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, it's, uh, nearly impossible,
是的 这事基本上是不太可能的
so I imagine that payout was pretty big.
所以我想他的奖金肯定不是小数
So, somebody owes our victim a lot of money.
所以 有人欠了我们的被害人一大笔钱
The injury that caused the acromion
那个使他的肩峰粉碎的伤口
to shatter was perimortem.
是死前发生的
Any idea what caused it?
你能想出是什么原因导致的吗
Not until we get the missing bones.
想不出 除非等我们找到失踪的骨头
Would you like Dr. Mayer to help you?
你需要迈耶博士帮助你吗
I'm currently making excellent progress without her.
我在没有她帮助的情况下做得很好
So... you know, besides, at her age,
所以 你明白的 再说她这个年纪
she could use the rest.
多休息休息比较好
Actually she's in limbo right now working.
其实她现在正在无名尸骨资料室工作呢
Limbo?
无名尸骨资料室
What, um,
她...
what interest could she have
她对于尚未解决的案子的尸骨
with the remains of unsolved cases?
到底是有什么兴趣啊
Does she think that she can solve cases that I couldn't?
她是不是认为她能解决我解决不了的案子
No, relax, she just thought
不 你别紧张 她只是觉得
the remains were sorted inefficiently.
那些遗骸的归档还不够细致
No, the remains are categorized just fine.
不 遗骸的归档非常细致
Well, she is photographing the bones of each victim right now
她现在正在给每具被害人遗骸拍照
and uploading them to the Angelatron,
并上传到安琪拉系统里去
so we have a digital database of limbo.
这样我们就有无名尸骨的电子数据库了
I suppose that could prove quite useful.
我想那一定会很有用吧
You aren't jealous
你不会是嫉妒迈耶博士
or feeling competitive of Dr. Mayer, are you?
或是感觉她威胁到你的地位了吧
No.
不
No, I mean, I, what...
没有 我是说 我...
I have no reason
我没有任何理由
to be competitive with her,
想要跟她竞争什么
so... no.
所以 不是的
Okay.
好吧
Just wanted to make sure.
我只是想确认一下而已
There appears to be a nick
在肩胛骨前方
on the anterior aspect of the scapula
有一道裂口
similar to the nature
跟手腕上找到的伤口
of the wound found on the wrist.
性状很相似
We should swab for particulates.
我们应该取样分♥析♥上面的微粒
Well, unfortunately,
不幸的是
we'll have to wait for Dr. Hodgins to return from the woods.
我们必须得等到哈金斯博士从树林里回来
I'll let Dr. Mayer know.
我去跟迈耶博士说好了
She can run the analysis easily.
她可以轻易地完成这个分♥析♥
Of course she can.
她当然可以了
So this is where the coywolves ate our victim?
这就是郊狼吃掉我们的被害人的地点吗
Yeah, and these tracks run northwest.
是的 这些踪迹一直向西北方延伸
Coywolves prefer areas with cover,
野狼喜欢那些有遮盖的地方
like brush or shrubs.
比如灌木丛或是灌木林
Then that's where we'll go. Shall we?
那我们就去那里找吧 好吗
Hey, so, out of the lab and in nature.
那么 离开实验室 走进大自然
Is anything, you know,
这件事 对你来说 有没有
awakening in you?
让你产生焕然一新的感觉
No, and I'm growing skeptical
没有 而且我开始怀疑
that simply being out of the lab is going to fix my...
仅仅走出实验室是否有助于治好我...
Boner problem?
勃起毛病吗
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢哦
Unfortunately, the only thing I feel right now
不幸的是 我现在唯一能感觉到的
is tired and hungry.
就是疲惫和饥饿而已
I haven't eaten anything since this morning.
从早上到现在我还什么都没吃过呢
Wait a minute.
等一下
What is it?
怎么了
Well, the gut transit time for canids
犬科动物的肠胃消化时间
is less than a day, at most.
最多不超过一天
It's much more rapid than humans.
比人类的速度要快得多
So, technically, we're not looking for coywolves.
所以技术上来说 我们不是在找郊狼
No, we're looking for coywolf defecation.
嗯 我们是在找它们的排泄物
Coywolves usually defecate in more conspicuous areas
郊狼通常会在比较明显的地方排便
to mark their territory.
以标记自己的领地
Like the edge of the woods, near a trail,
比如树林的边缘 小道旁边
or by a body of water?
或者是贮水池附近
Yeah.
是的
Okay, let's go towards the river.
好吧 我们到河边去吧
Hold on. We're not gonna need these tranquilizer guns.
等等 我们用不到这些麻♥醉♥枪♥
You just shot me.
你刚朝我开了一枪
That was an accident.
那是个意外
You just shot me!
你居然朝我开了一枪
Okay, chill out. It's a low dose of Zoletil.
好吧 冷静点 这是低剂量的镇定剂
You'll probably be fine.
你大概是没事的
Probably?!
大概
Definitely.
是肯定
You'll definitely be fine.
你肯定会没事的
Come on. Oliver!
快走吧 奥利弗
Ah... what?
什么
Just keep moving.
继续走就是了
According to the league's Web site,
根据梦幻联盟网站上的说法
Ross was owed $15,000
罗斯的理事杰米·维泽尔
by the commissioner, Jamie Whetzel.
欠了他一万五千美元
And now that Ross is dead, he gets to keep all the money.
而既然罗斯死了 他就一分钱都不用还了
Money is always a strong motive.
钱永远是个强有力的动机
Oh, so is that why you killed Agent Andy?
这就是为什么你杀死了安迪探员吗
To increase book sales?
你想增加图书销♥售♥额
Absolutely not.
当然不是
But now that we're dealing with the subject
不过既然我们在查的案子
of money and fantasy football...
跟钱和梦幻橄榄球有关
I was curious.
我很好奇
Are your endorphin levels rising?
你的安多酚是不是上升了
If you're asking me if I'm getting the gambling itch,
如果你是在问我是不是又有点想赌了
the-the answer's yes.
我的回答是 是的
Oh. That was not the response I was expecting.
我可没想到要听到这样的回答
Well, I'm never gonna hide things anymore, Bones.
我不会再向你隐瞒任何事了 骨头
You know, covering builds it up inside.
你知道 越掩饰就越想要赌
When I get an urge,
当我感到想赌博的冲动
I acknowledge it.
我就承认
I think about the pros and the cons
我会思考赌博对我的生活
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表