Well, Lynwood is a highly competitive environment.
林伍德是个竞争非常激烈的地方
I'll do a tox screen on the intestines.
我会对他的大小肠做毒理检验
Welcome to the forensic platform, Ms. Mills.
欢迎来到法医平台 米尔斯女士
I've been waiting five years to hear that.
我等了五年才等到这一刻
Me, too.
我也是
I'm glad your work-study program here
我很高兴见到你在杰斐逊实验室的
at the Jeffersonian finally paid off.
半工半读项目终于取得成功了
Yeah, I can't say I enjoyed scrubbing the museum's toilets,
我不能说我喜欢刷博物馆的厕所
but if it got me here, it was worth it.
但如果这能让我来到这里 也算是值得了
Let's begin.
咱们开始吧
Okay, I will leave you to it.
好的 我给你们俩腾地方
And again, Ms. Mills, it's great to have you on board.
再说一次 米尔斯女士 很欢迎你的加入
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, what do you make
好的 你如何分♥析♥
of the fracture on the occipital?
枕骨上的骨折
Oh, uh, that's trauma.
这是外伤
That is accurate,
很准确
however, could you be more specific?
但是你能说得更具体点吗
Would you agree that this is blunt force trauma?
你认为这是钝器造成的外伤吗
Definitely.
绝对的
Well, this fracture is shallow, and insubstantial,
这块骨折很浅而且面♥积♥不大
suggesting it is not cause of death.
说明这不是死因
I agree. He hit his head hard,
我同意 他撞到了头 撞得挺狠
but it didn't kill him.
但却不致命
Now that you're an intern,
米尔斯女士 你现在是实习生
Ms. Mills, your job is not to rephrase my words,
你的任务不是改述我的话
but to come up with findings of your own.
而是要自己有所发现
I will do my best. I promise.
我会尽力的 我保证
I am so excited about this opportunity.
我很激动能有此机会
As am I.
我也是
Please clean the bones and rearticulate them.
请把骨头清理干净 然后再把它们拼起来
I can totally do that.
这我绝对能做到
I finished the facial reconstruction,
我完成了面部重建
and I'm running it through the Lynwood student database.
我正在跟林伍德的学生数据库做比对
Do these rats really need a five-star hotel?
这些耗子真的需要住在五星级酒店里吗
Hey, they've been through hell.
它们受了不少罪
I'm gonna do what I can to get them healthy.
我要尽力让它们恢复健康
Honey, they're rats.
亲爱的 它们只是耗子而已
That doesn't mean I should give up on them.
那也不意味着我就要放弃它们
Uh, hey, we got an ID from the facial reconstruction.
面部重建查到死者身份了
Scott Hill.
斯科特·希尔
Sophomore from Harwood, Missouri.
来自密苏里州哈伍德的大二学生
McKay Nield?
麦凯·奈尔德
Are you Scott Hill's roommate?
你是斯科特·希尔的室友吗
Yeah, I am.
是的
Whatever this is, I've got a final coming up, so.
不管你们有什么事 我就快期末考了 所以
Look, I'm, uh, sorry to tell you this,
很遗憾地通知你
but, uh, your roommate was found dead last night.
你的室友昨晚被人发现时已死亡
That's awful.
真可怕
But I just need to study right now, so.
不过我现在要学习了 所以
My partner just told you that your friend is dead.
我搭档刚刚把你朋友的死讯告诉你
I've got this final.
我还有期末考试
Besides, we weren't that close.
况且我们之前也没那么亲密
You two lived together.
你俩住在一起
We didn't get in each other's way.
我们互不干涉彼此的生活
That's why it worked.
所以才能同住一个屋檐下
All right, Scott was killed.
好吧 斯科特被杀了
Can you think of anybody who'd want to hurt him?
你能想到有谁想要伤害他吗
No, I'm sorry. I barely saw him.
想不到 抱歉 我都很少见到他
He was always singing with his group, The Whippersnaps.
他经常和他的乐队一起练歌♥ 鞭子噼啪
Whippersnaps, right. What kind of name is that?
鞭子噼啪 这是什么名字
They're a, uh, a cappella group, really good, actually.
就是一个无伴奏合唱乐队 挺不错的
Did he spend a lot of his time with The Whippersnaps?
他大部分时间都和鞭子噼啪成员待在一起吗
People would do anything to be part of that group.
人们会不惜一切代价加入那个乐团
It was his whole life.
那个乐团就是他生命的全部
Hi.
你好
Parker, is everything okay?
帕克 你那边一切顺利吧
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about this summer.
我想跟你聊聊今年夏天的事
Your camping trip with your father?
你是说和你♥爸♥露营的事吗
Yeah, see there's this
是的 今年在牛津大学
creative writing summer session thing at Oxford
有一个创意写作暑期培训班
I didn't think I'd get into.
我没想过自己会入选
But you did?
但你真的入选了
Congratulations!
恭喜你
Parker, that's-that's exciting.
帕克 这个消息真让人高兴
Yeah, it is, it is, I know.
是的 确实很激动人心 我知道
And, I mean, I want to spend time with dad,
我想和老爸共度假期
but I really, really want to do this program.
但是我真的很想参加这个培训班
It's a difficult choice.
这是个两难的选择
Yeah, it is, and, see,
没错 你看
I don't know how to talk to dad about it,
我不知道要怎么跟我爸说这件事
and I don't want to disappoint him,
我不想让他失望
so please, Bones, could you talk to him?
所以你能不能帮我跟他说一下 骨头
I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做些什么
All right. Thanks, Bones.
太好了 谢谢你 骨头
You're the best.
你人最好了
I can't believe I'm finally an intern at the Jeffersonian.
真不敢相信我终于成为杰斐逊实验室的实习生
I know, right?
我知道 感觉特好对吧
I haven't been prouder since Michael Vincent
当迈克尔·文森特准确认出一只七星瓢虫
correctly identified a Coccinella septempunctata.
我内心的自豪感也是无语言表的
The ladybug.
就是瓢虫
I found cause of death.
我找到死因了
No, no, Sammy, don't jump to...
不 萨米 你不要直接跳到
Dr. Brennan,
布纳恩博士
I-I found a broken hyoid.
我找到了破裂的舌骨
That-that means our victim was strangled.
说明我们的受害人是被人勒死的
...conclusions.
不要直接跳到结论
Ms. Mills,
米尔斯女士
hypothesis is not fact.
假设并非事实
This fractured hyoid is likely cause of death,
这片断裂的舌骨看起来很像死因
but we can't know with any certainty
但我们需要进一步查看舌骨的细节
till we look at it in further detail.
否则我们始终无法确定死因
Please take this to the bone room
请把这片骨头带到验骨间去
and examine it under the medio-cam.
然后在放大镜下面仔细检查
Right away. And in addition,
这就去 另外
do not wave the remains around.
别把遗骨这样挥来挥去的
They are fragile.
它们都是易碎品
Of course.
好的
She's gonna do fine.
她以后会做得不错的
I sincerely hope so.
我忠心希望她能做得不错
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine. The remains are fine.
我没事 遗骨也安然无恙
Wrong way.
你走错方向了
Yeah.
说的没错
Whippersnaps, huh?
鞭子噼啪
Sounds like a breakfast cereal.
这名字听起来像早餐吃的麦片
Singing is everything to these kids.
对于这些孩子来说 歌♥唱就是他们的一切
Once you're a Whippersnap,
一旦你成为其中的一员
that's what your entire life is about.
你会为其付出自己的全部精力
Wow, okay, Aubrey,
好吧 奥布里
you really did your research on this one.
你真的下了不少功夫研究这件事
Well, it's called the Internet, Booth.
我不过是在互联网上查了查 布斯
You should step into the 21st century.
你应该步入二十一世纪了
You know what? The internet?
你知道吗 就是互联网
It's for social idiots, people who don't have a life.
那是给社交白♥痴♥准备的 那种人没有生活的
Okay? I like to go out and bowl.
我喜欢外出打保龄球
Ever been bowling?
你以前打过保龄球吗
Oh, there's Whipperspace.
这就是他们练歌♥的地方
Here we are.
我们到了
Yeah, they're pretty good.
没错 他们唱的真的不错
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表