this case is gonna be a frakking nightmare.
这个案子将会变成一个他喵的噩梦
You're one hundred thousand percent certain
你百分之一百万的确定
the victim is a member of Congress?
死者是国会议员吗
Was a member of Congress.
生前曾是国会议员
The use of the present tense is inaccurate
现在奥马利参议员已经被杀
now that Senator O'Malley has been killed, dismembered,
被肢解 被浣熊啃过 并且被一个三吨♥重的
scavenged by a raccoon
扫路机撕碎了
and shredded by a three-ton industrial street sweeper.
再用现在时态来形容他是不准确的
Under no circumstances
不管什么情况下
is she going with you to notify the family.
你都不许带她一起去通知家属
Okay, I'll tell you what, I'll make this easy.
好吧 这样吧 我来把事情简单化
I'll go, and I-I'll take Aubrey, all right?
我去 我带奥布里去 好吧
What? No, no, no, no, no, no.
什么 不不不不不
I've been present for hundreds of notifications.
我通知过上百个家属
Dr. Brennan, do you have any idea
布纳恩博士 你到底知不知道
how delicate this case is?
这个案子有多棘手
And to be perfectly frank, you lack a certain je ne sais quoi.
说实话 你没有那种难以言表的特质
Well, "Je ne sais quoi" is by definition an ineffable quality.
"难以言表"的定义就是说不出来
If you could provide
如果你能给出
a more clear criticism,
一个更为清晰确切的批评
I'm sure I could make the appropriate change.
我肯定能做出适当的改变的
Oh, come on, Bones, you know what she's talking about.
拜托 骨头 你知道她是什么意思
Well, not always, you have a tendency to say
倒也不一定 你有时候会倾向于
the exact wrong thing at the worst possible moment.
在最不应该的时刻说错话
And then other times,
但在其他的时候
I say exactly what is needed.
我都说了最应该说的话
Like this morning when I skillfully negotiated sex,
就像今天早上我极富技巧的把你谈到了床上
not just once but twice.
而且是不止一次 而是两次
God bless you, child.
上帝保佑你 孩子
I couldn't have proven my point better myself.
我自己都没办法更好的证明我的观点了
Know what, it was three times.
其实是三次
I can't believe the victim is Rick O'Malley.
简直不敢相信受害者是里克·奥马利
Oh, you know him?
你认识他吗
I don't know him know him, but I follow the news.
我不是真的认识他 但是我看新闻
O'Malley was different.
奥马利很特别
Before his time in the Senate,
当参议员之前
he worked mostly blue-collar jobs.
他主要都做蓝领工作
Yeah, he was the general manager
对 他是一家
for a coal mining company.
采煤公♥司♥的经理
Look, you're not the only one who reads the file, you know.
不是只有你一个人看了资料
I-I'm just saying that he wasn't
我 我只是想说他不是
one of these career politicians.
那种职业政客
He was a throwback.
他是一股清流
A Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, if you will.
就像《史密斯先生到华盛顿》里演的那样
And I kind of dig that.
我有点喜欢这种人
I mean, aren't you sick of these politicians
你难道不讨厌这些政客们
who are just out for themselves?
只知道考虑自己的利益吗
Clearly not as sick as you.
显然没有你那么讨厌
Well, I just think it's inspiring that the guy
我只是觉得这个家伙真正在意他的选民
actually cared about his constituents.
这一点发人深省
Sounds like maybe Mr. Aubrey should go to Washington.
听起来奥布里先生应该去华盛顿从政啊
That's the plan.
我是这么计划来着
Not this election cycle, of course,
当然了 这一轮选举是赶不上了
but there's a seat opening in 2020.
但是2020年会有个席位空出来
okay. You're... you're serious.
好吧 你还 你还真有这个打算啊
So you got, like, what, a five-year plan?
那你有个五年计划之类的吗
It's more like ten years.
应该是十年计划吧
But something I've been eyeing for a while.
但我想从政也不是一天两天了
"Congressman Aubrey."
"众议员奥布里"
Senator.
参议员
Yeah, don't shortchange me, man.
别小瞧我
Right, Mr. Senator.
好吧 参议员先生
Good news is, at a minimum,
好消息是 至少
I'll be able to run a tox screen
我可以做个毒性检验
and check for his last meal, 'cause the stomach is...
查一下他的最后一顿饭 因为他的胃
more or less intact.
多多少少保存得还可以
I'd say less, not more.
我觉得有点儿少
Here.
这个
It appears to be the right femur.
看起来应该是他的右侧股骨
This case is a first for me.
这是我第一次处理这种案子
I've never actually worked on someone that I voted for.
第一次查我投过票给他的人
You voted for a Democrat? You sound surprised.
你投了民♥主♥党人 你好像挺意外啊
I thought Dr. Hodgins was a member of
我还以为哈金斯博士跟我一样
the Green Party like myself. Yeah, I used to be,
是绿党成员 我曾经是
but then I figured why not vote for a candidate
后来我又觉得为什么不投票给一个
who at least has a shot at winning.
至少有机会赢的候选人呢
I myself am a proud member of the Peace and Freedom Party.
我自己是一名骄傲的和平与自♥由♥党成员
Yeah, there's a vote that counts.
对 那才是能算数的选票
Miss Warren, uh, please take a look
沃伦小姐 请看一眼
at the V-shaped cleft on
右股骨近端上的
the right proximal femur.
"V"形裂缝
The kerf mark suggests
切口处的印记说明
that it was an ax or hatchet rather than a saw.
凶器应该是斧头之类的 而不是锯类
I concur.
我同意
The dismemberment cuts I've found on the flesh
我在肉体上发现的割伤
were definitely caused by an ax, albeit one with a dull edge.
也绝对是由斧头造成的 尽管是把钝斧
Well, great.
那太好了
We have our motive.
我们查出作案动机了
The killer had an ax to grind.
就是凶手想要报仇
Great. Press is already here.
太棒了 媒体都已经来了
Remind me to tell Caroline there's a leak at the Bureau.
记得提醒我要告诉卡罗琳局里有人泄密
Are you the FBI?
你是联调局的吗
Was Senator O'Malley murdered?
奥马利参议员是被谋杀的吗
Was this some kind of a political retribution?
这是某种政♥治♥报复吗
All right, you want to back off?
你们能退开一下吗
This is official FBI business.
这是联调局的公事
No, damn it, I told you before.
不行 该死的 我跟你说过了
No press statements without prior approval.
没有提前批准就没有媒体声明
I don't care if Diane Sawyer is calling.
戴安·索耶打给你我都不管
No.
不行
Mrs. O'Malley?
奥马利夫人吗
I'm Special Agent Booth. This here is Agent Aubrey.
我是特别探员布斯 这是奥布里探员
We're sorry that the news got out
我们很抱歉还没能亲自来通知您
before we could come tell you in person.
消息就走漏了
Oh, it's not your fault.
这不是你们的错
Nothing in our lives has been private
里克做参议员之后
ever since Rick took office.
我们的生活就没有隐私可言了
Why should his death be any different?
他的死又怎么会例外呢
So living in the public eye was pretty difficult?
所以生活在公众目光之下挺难的吧
It has been.
的确很难
Uh, but public service was very important to both of us.
但是服务民众对我们两个来说都很重要
Rick and I grew up in Buchanan County.
里克和我在布坎南县长大
And the whole reason he went into politics was
他去从政的原因
to try to save as many local jobs as possible.
也完全是为了尽可能的保住当地人的工作
You mean coal mining.
你是说采矿
That's right. Yeah, most of the folks we knew
对 我们认识的大多数人
had at least one family member in the tunnels.
每个人都至少有一个家人在矿里工作
Judging by all these awards,
从这些奖杯来看
it looks like your husband's fighting spirit was appreciated.
你丈夫的抗争精神得到了认可
Rick was nothing short of a revelation.
里克很有开拓性
Eric Morales, Rick's chief of staff.
埃里克·莫拉莱斯 里克的幕僚长
We'll have to ask both of you--
我们必须得问你们两个
when was the last time you, uh, saw the senator?
你们最后一次见参议员是什么时候
Wednesday afternoon at the office. Yesterday morning.
周三下午在办公室 昨天早上
Uh, I had to go to UVA to deliver a speech.
我昨天在弗吉尼亚大学有个演讲
I stayed the night in Charlottesville.
晚上住在了夏洛茨维尔市
And then when I got home this morning,
今天早上回家之后
I just figured he was at work.
我还以为他在上班
I never would have thought...
我怎么也没想到
What about enemies?
那敌人呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表