Which she was holding up to protect herself.
为了保护自己而举起的左臂
Then the killer wrapped the weapon
随后 凶手把凶器
around Klarissa's neck and strangled her.
缠在克拉瑞莎的脖子上 勒死了她
She fell to the floor, landing on her face,
她倒在地板上 脸朝地
causing the damage to the maxilla and zygomatic.
因此导致了上颚和颧骨的损伤
We need that lock and chain,
我们要找到那个带锁链条
but Lenny Jay must have gotten rid of it.
但连尼·杰伊肯定早就把它丢掉了
Perhaps not, he's arrogant.
或许不会 他很狂妄自大
Solely due to his aptitude for trickery,
就因为他擅长骗人
he thinks he's smarter than us.
他就觉得自己胜出我们一筹
I don't see why you want to look at it.
我不明白你为什么想看它
Uh, please be careful.
请小心
Don't worry, we'll do our best
别担心 我们会尽量
to handle the situation here correctly,
正确处理事态
because we are trained professionals.
因为我们是训练有素的专业人士
Isn't that right, Bones? Yes.
对吗 骨头 是的
Right, see, that's our little magic wand.
对 看 这是我们的小魔杖
What do we got, anything?
有任何线索吗
It's been cleaned. Cleaned. You are clever, Lenny.
清洗过了 清洗过了 连尼你很聪明
Not really, I just like to take good care of my collectibles.
不算吧 我只是用心保养我的收藏
But, you see, cleverness has another side to it.
但你要知道 聪明也未必是好事
Oh, really? What is that?
是吗 为什么
Overconfidence. Yeah.
聪明反被聪明误 没错
See that key?
看到这把钥匙了吗
You cleaned the lock,
你洗干净了锁
but you were unable to wipe down the internal casings.
但你却不能擦干净锁的内部
Because the key was found inside Klarissa.
因为这把钥匙是在克拉瑞莎体内找到的
She had it in her mouth.
她把它含在嘴里
That's the only way you could do the Drunken Monkey.
这是完成醉猴逃脱的唯一方法
Stands to reason that she swallowed the key
也因此 当你袭击她时 她吞下钥匙
when you attacked her.
也是合情合理的事了
That was beyond your control,
这是不可控因素
so you couldn't manipulate it to further your deceit.
也因此你无法用它来完善你的谎言
This clotting matches the exact frequency of luminescence
这个血凝块与从克拉瑞莎·莫特遗体上
of the blood sampling extracted from Klarissa Mott's remains.
提取的血液样本的冷光频完全一致
Hmm, gotcha.
抓到你啦
I gave Klarissa everything.
我给了克拉瑞莎一切
I gave her her start.
是我让她重新开始
I-I gave her her best material.
她最好的逃脱术都是我教的
L-Look, these were things
听着 这些事
that I didn't even share with my own son.
我连我儿子都没有透露过
And she promised me that she would spend
她也答应了我 她会全心全意
her entire career here at the Palace.
留在魔术宫殿工作
Now, I invested a lot in that girl.
我在那姑娘身上下了血本
And she broke her promise to you.
而她违背了与你的约定
She did. All right, so then you hit her
没错 所以你就用链条袭击了她
with the chain and you strangled her.
然后勒死了她
I just got so angry.
我只是在气头上
II... II was out of control. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
我...我失控了 好啦好啦
But, you see, it was her fault.
但这是她的错
Why did she break her promise?
她为什么要反悔
Let's go. Why did she break her promise?
走吧 她为什么要反悔
Come on, the frequency of luminescence?
得了吧 冷光频
I mean, even I knew that was a bunch of bull you fed Lenny Jay.
就连我也知道 你是胡诌来骗连尼·杰伊的
In the time it takes to get a DNA sample from that lock,
从锁里获取DNA样本需要时间
he could have prepared a different story.
到时候他说不定又会有新的说辞
I thought it was best to confront him
我认为当他卸下防备时
when his guard was down.
与他当面对质最为妥当
You tricked him.
你骗了他
Just say it, you little devil.
承认吧 你这个小恶魔
Say it. You tricked the magician.
承认吧 你骗了那个魔术师
Occasionally, a touch of deception goes a long way.
偶尔 谎言也大有裨益
Bones, even you are capable of a little magic.
骨头 就连你也会偷天换日
Which is why I slipped a dollar under Christine's pillow
所以我在给克里斯汀晚安吻的时候
when I kissed her good night.
往她枕头下塞了一美元
See? A little mystery is good for the soul.
看见没 一点小神秘有益心灵健康
What do you have there?
你在做什么呢
Oh, I'm just finishing up some paperwork on the Lenny Jay case.
我只是在给连尼·杰伊案的文件收尾
Oh, perfect.
太好了
No, what are you doing? I want you to behold
你在做什么 我要你屏息观赏
the... mystery...
文件...
of the disappearing document.
失踪之谜
Don't you dare. Booth. Booth!
你敢这么做 布斯 布斯
That document has the signatures of three U.S. Attorneys on it.
这份文件上有三位美国检察官的签名
Whoa, take a look in your pocket.
看看你的口袋
What? There you go.
什么 快看
What? No...
什么 不会吧
Yeah.
就是这样
No.
不可能
Booth.
布斯
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的[你完成得怎么样]
I did that very well, thank you very much.
完美成功 非常感谢
There must be a logical explanation
这个业余的小把戏
for this amateur trick.
肯定有个合理的解释
I put this shirt on when I got home...
我回家的时候就穿着这件衣服
Well, I grabbed it right from the dryer.
我直接从烘干机里拿的
A little mystery is good for the soul.
一点小神秘有益心灵健康
Did you plant it in the dryer?
是你把它放在烘干机里的吗
Well, you were at work, so how did you...?
你当时还在工作 所以你是怎么...
Bones, a magician never reveals his secrets.
骨头 魔术师永远不会泄露他的秘密
Sebastian, hi, it's Cam Saroyan.
塞巴斯蒂安 你好 我是凯·瑟罗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表