Stop right there, okay?
就此打住
You never served. You don't get the right to defend this guy.
你没干过我们这行 没资格为这人辩护
I'm just saying, Booth...
我只是想说 布斯
What you're saying is that it's okay
你的意思就是
for this guy to put other people in danger.
这人将别人置于险地是没关系的
You know what? It's not.
你知道吗 不是这样
Booth, I think you should hear him out.
布斯 我觉得你该听听他说
Of course you're on his side, huh?
你当然也站在他那边 是吧
But then again, you've been all about secrets this week.
话说回来 你这星期一直神神秘秘的
Some secrets are good secrets.
有些秘密是好的
Sorry, bones. I just disagree with you. Hey, dad.
抱歉 骨头 我可不同意 爸
Parker.
帕克
Hey. What's up?
你怎么来了
That is the secret I've been keeping. Surprise.
这就是我在保守的秘密 给你惊喜
Hey, Parker.
你好啊 帕克
You fly in for Thanksgiving?
你为了过感恩节飞过来的吗
Yeah, Thanksgiving dinner.
对 感恩节晚餐
To see my new little brother. Also,
也是为了看我的新弟弟 还有
the two of you have seats behind the glass
你们俩周五晚上还能在前排
for the Flyers/Predators game on friday night.
看费城飞人队和纳什维尔掠夺者队的比赛
Seriously? That's what I was on the phone about this morning.
真的吗 这就是我今早在电♥话♥上谈的事
Okay, some secrets I like.
好吧 有些秘密我还挺喜欢
Look at you. You are getting big.
看看你 你长大了
Yeah. Must be all the fish and chips in London.
是啊 一定是伦敦的鱼和薯条的功劳
Right. Thanks, bones.
对 谢谢你 骨头
Look, I really appreciate this.
我真的特别感激
Look at you. You look great. Huh?
瞧瞧你 你看起来好极了
All right. Look at you.
你看看你
I noticed tiny avulsion fractures
我注意到某些肌肉附着处
at some of the muscle attachment sites.
有微小的撕脱性骨折
Not from six months ago-- these were perimortem.
不是六个月前造成的 而是近期
They were probably obscured by the brushite
这些痕迹可能被泡在水里形成的钙磷石
that formed in the water.
遮盖住了
I believe they were caused by restraints placed here and here.
我认为骨折是因为这和这被束缚导致的
She was tied down?
她被捆绑过
And tortured for information.
还受到了拷问
Take a look at the fractures to the right proximal tibia.
你看右侧胫骨近端处的这些骨折
So you think she was tortured on her shins?
所以你觉得她的小腿处遭受过折磨
That's not like any torture I know of.
我从来没听说过这种折磨手段
It's called palmatória, an excruciating practice
这种刑罚被叫做板刑 极其残酷
indigenous to the West African region of Guinea-Bissau.
是西非国家几内亚比索的本地特有的刑罚
That makes sense. Cooper Blackthorn,
这就对了 库珀·布莱克索恩
the head of Greystream Solutions,
灰流方案的负责人
he was stationed in West Africa for five years.
他曾在西非驻扎了五年
Why are we meeting here?
为什么我们在这里见面
Because we're completely off the grid. There's no wi-fi signal.
因为在这我们完全脱离电网 没有无线信♥号♥♥
Everything's jammed.
一切都被屏蔽了
No one's gonna hear a word that we say.
没有人知道我们说了什么
And why is that important?
为什么这很重要
Because I know that you're the American.
因为我知道你就是美国人
We're gonna have a little chat.
我们需要谈谈
Either we're gonna do it here,
要么在这
or we're gonna do it down at the FBI.
要么在联邦调查局
That's your choice.
取决于你
Easy.
别动
I want you to find Vivian's killer,
我希望你们可以找到杀害薇薇安的人
so I'll talk, but not if we're being recorded.
所以我会配合 但是我要确保没被人录音
We're not being recorded.
我们没有被录音
Tell you what-- you can put that down.
你可以放下那东西了
You violated three sections of the Espionage Act.
你违反了三项反间谍法案
No one's gonna want to try me for that.
没人会想用那个罪名指控我
They'd have to enter into evidence what I stole.
想指控我他们必须证明我盗窃了信息
Then the case would end up being about
案子就会朝着应有的方向发展
what it should be about-- what the NSA did wrong.
最终指向国♥家♥安♥全♥局的失误
So you're not taking any responsibility for what you did?
所以你觉得你不用对你的任何行为负责
I know the cost of what I did.
我清楚我所做的事情该有的代价
It's right here in this room.
代价就是发生在这间屋子里的一切
But I don't think it means that I should be executed for it.
但是我不觉得这代表着我要被处决
What happened that night? Why were you here?
那天晚上发生了什么 为什么你会在这
The jump drive
我给薇薇安的那个闪存盘
that I gave Vivian has thousands of NSA documents on it.
里面有数以千计的国♥家♥安♥全♥局的文件
She was working her way through them.
她当时在研究那些资料
We were deciding what to do next.
我们正在决定接下来做什么
And what was that?
你们的决定是什么
What she printed about Greystream Solutions was just the beginning.
她发表有关灰流方案的文章只是个开始
She was going to continue hammering them.
她本打算继续抨击他们
They must have tracked her here after I left.
他们一定是在我离开后追踪她到这里
All right, so you're saying
所以你是想说
that Cooper Blackthorn is the one who did this?
库珀·布莱克索恩是凶手
I know that he did.
我知道一定是他干的
Your people found evidence that he tortured her.
你们的人找到证据指证他拷问过她
Ten minutes ago.
就在十分钟之前
That changes everything.
那事态就不一样了
Changes things how?
怎么不一样了
Well, if we have Vivian's killer,
如果我们找到了杀害薇薇安的人
your life isn't in danger.
你的生命就不再受威胁了
You're under arrest for treason. Turn around.
你因为叛国罪被捕了 请转过身去
Bad day for the NSA.
对国♥家♥安♥全♥局来说真是倒霉的一天啊
One agent arrested for treason, another for murder.
一名探员叛国被捕 另一名因谋杀被捕
My client did not commit murder.
我的客户没有谋杀任何人
And he's willing to cooperate in order to prove it. Okay.
他愿意配合以证清白 那好
'cause I heard he wasn't so cooperative the other day.
可我听说之前他可不怎么配合
Well, when the NSA throws me to the wolves,
当国♥家♥安♥全♥局送我入虎口的时候
it makes taking the fall less attractive.
当代罪羔羊可不是我的首选
I was operating on their orders.
我当时只是在执行命令
You were told to murder Vivian Prince?
是他们下令让你谋杀薇薇安·普林斯
No. To use enhanced interrogation techniques
不 是让我用强化审讯技巧
to recover documents stolen from the NSA.
来拿回国♥家♥安♥全♥局失窃的文件
So something went wrong, maybe you didn't mean to kill her.
然而出现意外 或许你不是有意要杀她
Something did go wrong.
的确出现了意外
She knew that if she ended up dead,
她知道如果她死了
Greystream Solutions would be on the hook.
灰流方案会卷入麻烦中
So she refused to give up the jump drive.
所以她拒绝交出闪存盘
Ms. Prince-- she was tougher than we thought.
普林斯女士 她比我们预想的要坚强
You just gave up and walked away?
所以你就放弃离开了
Look, we've been tracking every move that you make,
你们的每一步行动都在我们的掌控中
so we know what evidence you have and what you don't.
所以我们很清楚你们掌握了什么证据
You've got me on the torture, but not the killing.
拷问能证明 杀人不行
That's because I left her alive.
因为我离开时她还活着
Man, I knew it.
天啊 我就知道
They were monitoring every word we said.
他们在监听我们说的每一句话
I guess what they say is true--
看来那句话说的很对
even paranoids have enemies.
即使是偏执狂也有敌人[疯子也有人敢惹]
I'm afraid this re-creation is not right.
我恐怕这个案情重现不太对
Uh, no, I think it is.
不可能 我认为是对的
The-the lid is a perfect match for the blow that killed her.
这个盖子完全匹配导致她死亡的击打伤痕
Look.
你看
It's a perfect fit for that blow, but the other depressions
击打伤痕匹配 但头骨上其他的凹陷
on the skull do not match the edges of this lid.
和盖子的边缘并不匹配
So she was hit with two weapons?
所以她受到了两种武器的攻击
She was hit with some kind of long, rectangular weapon,
她是被某种长条形矩形武器攻击
knocking her face first into this lid.
然后面部朝下撞在了这个盖子上
So, we don't know who killed her,
所以我们不知道谁杀了她
and now we don't know what killed her?
现在连杀她的凶器是什么也不知道了
This is great. We're moving backwards here.
真是好极了 我们的进展又退回去了
Maybe I can help.
也许我能帮上忙
Based on Dr. Brennan's findings, I reexamined the skull.
根据布纳恩博士的发现 我复查了头骨
Along with the depressions, there are tiny abrasions.
那些凹陷处 伴有轻微的擦伤
Now I believe those abrasions
我认为这些擦伤
are from the metal prongs on a motherboard.
来自于主板上的金属插头
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表